TELCOIN

thoughts? should i drop $15k on this

telcoin bros?

not yet
keep a look out for the sell walls, then buy when they're looking shallow

pic related from my 15% pnd

What the fuck is this autistic software

kucoin

This is a nigger company. look at their team. This is all red flags!

Das raycis mang

sell at 54 buy at 60, ah yes I see you follow the Veeky Forums swing trade method.

i sold at 54 because i didnt want to risk Tel going down to 30-40 sats
woke up the next morning to find that it's stabilized and bought back in

It's a must at this price right now.

hello sirs vechain no good price is too high price already locked in but friends I have done research and came upon another investment opportunity devery market cap very low but potential for much implementation in supply chain yes I promies you sirs EVE go up very very big soon buy now friends or miss out on chance of a lifetime

thanks just bought 100k

I just want this to go to 2 cents. What’s a realistic timeline for that?

It might actually fall 10 more sats the next days, there are so many impatient normie niggers in the telegram crying about its current price its hilarious.

They banned me for posting bitconnect memes

just hodl and bitconnect memes will drive coins up in value just like john mcafee tweets

TEEEEEELCOOOOOOOOOINNNNN.

>tfw bought at 90 sat

FOMO is a bitch

I have a friend who sold his car to buy Telcoin, now where in the accumulation phase, the smart money are grabbing as much Telcoin as they can

I have a friend who sold his mom to buy TEEEEEELCOOOOOOOOOINNNNN

It's so sweet to fuck gorgeous girls and live like crypto zeus. Anyway 117.843x to the Mooon

I've been calling them retards for a long time, so far no ban, I guess they're being tolerant since I'm pushing them to sell if they're not going for the long hodl.