Selling off my 3 LTC (yes i am poor)

Selling off my 3 LTC (yes i am poor)

what do i reinvest it in?

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketr.net/buy/188382cb51b2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any ideas? The one Ill pick will get 0.1 LTC (post your address if you want to participate)

neo conference over the next 2 days. You'll have to gamble at whether it's priced in or not though

Any better alternatives?

Im not gonna bet on NEO going much up since its already up because of news of the conference.

upping the reward to 0.2 ltc cant afford more

VEN, it's on sale right now and guaranteed to shoot up if that weirdo coca cola kid decides to tweet cryptic shit

neo
eth
ada
xmr
bat

diversifying is key
u can even buy ZCL for some BTCP if you have the balls
I would love the ltc(poor fag here too)

dude don't just give away over 5% of your stack
this is why you're poor

ICX

Summit in two days where they will reveal 5+ dApps. Currently down from ATH

if you want to go for steady gains, go ICX
if you wabt to gamble go INT or COSS (both down rn but with announcements coming)
LeQ9qLmvi9k91k6VKmNYFtaHnseFGwKErd

rocketr.net/buy/188382cb51b2

buy the xlm dip

Don’t listen to pajeet a. NULS, LINK, ADA. Do a 33.3% split and thank me later

Just don't, its undervalued right now. Do it at the next ath.

in addition to my previous post - I am currently considering going with around 200$ to SNOV and around 200$ to DBC, as they are both down from ATH

60% ETH
20% NEO
20% VEN/WTC/ICX

ETC boiii fork coming up, chinks waking up. Gainz inbound nigger

for real don't give anyone no litecoin just hold that if you're poor.

Price on NEO has already surged. Buy when it corrects its price, op. Definitely a good option though

XRL (Rialto)
Operations start march. Start accumulating if you haven't already.
Price has barely moved throughout the last couple bull cycles. It will move significantly once people realize what the potential is.

Medium risk: SNGLS - Slow progress. Price hasn't moved much at all since last spring, but by now the team knows their shit and is getting more ready to start deploying things.

Higher risk: BCN - Mining period is ending soon but lots of aggressive FUD from other privacy coins attacking the original keeps it down hard, along with a bug mid last year.

LiUHMavXDvu3sJRxFVo5w9i6RMxH1BkB42

Neo is as good but if he wants to buy that it should be at litecoins ath not at this price.

Jibrel Network Token, comes out on the 1st

LLj6HJbBpBeRn4g71Q2ZQKmM2gk8a1xS5Z

Looking at the past neo news, it seems to do well after. And since it's a platform it benefits from anything good announced from its icos

Depending on how long do you plan to hold, I don't jump one week hypes so here are my picks :
XLM, EOS, ADA, DBC, QLC - all solid holds for 2018 and at reasonable to great price to buy rn

LZw1teDL5hgRM55uurPi2UJBTLrxwiXon9

Yeah LTC price is not great at the moment. Could be a while before it goes up too. Op just has to time it right with a good coin

any chances the ltc will rebound? It already shows some potential whenever btc is raising ltc is rising alongside with it or even faster

Okay so ill probably keep holding the LTC and wait for better price.

Thank you all.

it's going to 100% not worth selling it at this price.