Soul wrecking stories of wagecuckery

Harvard graduate here. It's been drilled into my head that by everyone and everything that climbing the corporate ladder in a metro US city is glamorous.

Wearing suit n tie, nice shoes, strutting around others on Wall St. etc.

I was a wageslave trying to climb the ladder for 8 years. Hated every single minutes of it. The politics, the ass kissing, the long hours to show your enthusiasm and to keep up with others that sacrifice their entire life and family: aka those that dedicated they're lives by working 12-16 hours day including both days of weekend. (Never seeing your family ever, is a virtue, leave home at 7am and come home 12am)

Lugging a $350 Tumi bag and doing endless corporate presentations and being told you're not good enough every step of the way.

It took 8 solid years for me to realize, I don't have to do this, there's another way. But I was brainwashed by the glamour of being corporate worker: working your way up to be a partner.

There are others that were born to do this. To dedicate their first 60 years and proof to the corporation that they deserve to be on the "partner track" as supposed to the "slave track". They are proud of their sacrifices, their perpetual dark rings around their eyes, their divorces due to never seeing their families or take a vacation, telling others they never ever took a vacation is a bragging rights.

I got the hell out of there.

I'm doing my own small biz that have zero relationship with my Harvard degree and idgaf, never happier.

Don't fall into the corporate ladder meme folks. They'll take your soul and won't even thank you for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

duluthpack.com/executive-portfolio.html
actualized.org/life-purpose-course
github.com/StevenBlack/hosts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good for you on finding happiness in your own path

>In my 20's
>Quit my job to become starving artist
>Struggle to pay bills with freelance gigs in between working on my novel
>Parents suggest that I move in to save money
>"Okay, what could go wrong?"
>They insinuate themselves into every part of my life
>Kill my dating life
>Take up drinking habit to cope with their constant invasive bullshit
>They nag me about that too
>It's like I'm goddamned 16 again

This is worse than wagecucking, so much goddamn worse.

Am low level wage-slave. Physical labor at warehouse
Boss like me because smart. Coworker respect me because strong
Live with mommy

I dreamed of having jobs like yours or being a Fedex delivery person. Zero pressure.

You can't find a room to rent?

>Harvard graduate here
>that grammar
Pls

Moved back home fo rmed shcool, as my parents hosue is like 20 mins away from it. It's been tough getting the boundaries in place with my mom. My dad is fine and always chill af. Mom is sweet but so over bearing it hurts.

Last week I came home after finishing up surg rotation, studying in lib till alte afterwards. Got hom for around 11.45, knowing I'll have be up at 05.45.

She had pulled the clothes out of my wardrobe with a sign on paper syaing "please fold these", as well as having pulled off my bed sheets. I shouted so loudly, and fucked a cup against the wall.

Dad told my mom to stop tf is she doing, she doesn't even work. I grilled her too. I don't think there's any non-neurotic owmen in their 60's. They all go fucking crazy

been making 6 figures since I was 23 and never set foot in a commie indoctrination college or wagecuck cubicle ask me how

How?

>Harvard graduate

Human offal.

Corporate wagecuck here finance division
Hate life only live for the weekends. Haven’t killed myself bc I love my wife. If I could just escape from this pit of despair that I call my desk I would be happy.

>airforce at 18
>discharged at 23
>started overseas contracting that same year

ezlife

Would have to save up to afford it. That would require going back to wagie life, and I'm so deep in that I may as well finish writing first.

Parents are insane, man.

OP this is gonna sound harsh but I don't understand how you graduate from Harvard and then end up getting a shitty job you don't like. You were on fucking wall street, that's like as good as wagecucking can possible get.

My story:
>after AP gov class in high school told myself I would never want to be in gov't or major in political science
>go to college, remain "undecided" as to my major for a year
>took some political science courses, always got As and A+'s one everything
>Sophomore year comes and I have to declare
>Fuck it, might as well do PolySci in addition to foreign language. I could probably get some sweet job working in an embassy or another country
>Enjoy my classes, learn a lot, but by senior year get sucked into SJW "racial and gender politics"
>Take classes on qualitative analysis instead of quantitative
>Graduate from college in 2013 and be so fucking glad to be out of school
>the entire time I'm in school can barely focus because I feel like a near incel while all my friends have relationships and sex
>Could never truly focus and think, just spent all time smoking pot and attempting to get pussy but failing
>Finally graduate
>Move back to home city, get super low paying job at museum but end up getting fired (not performance related)
>Get another job at biggest non profit in my state. Organization is great and helps poor kids in other countries, aligns with my personal goals
>Job is standard 9-5 but it's customer service. Take 40-100 calls per day, answer emails, translate children's letters data entry
>Do this for 2 years with no advancement, that sweet $13 an hour I went to college for
>Finally have mental break down and quit in early 2016
>Go on road trip spend a month in California enjoying life meeting cool people spending too much money
>Go back home and look for jobs
>Get a sales job for software company
>cool job, benefits, etc.
>cold calling people all day, over a hundred calls, convince them to see demo
> fired after 1.5 year

>before I was fired they had me on inbound sales for a few months last year
>easy money, had to do no work at all and had double the sales that co-workers had
>then they put me back on outbound sales and I sucked at it
>all of a sudden I had to work 5 times as hard for less than half the money
>get burnt out
>get fired last fall
>dumped hall my 401k into crypto,
>doubled my money so far even with downturn in market
>praying for moon missions so that I can escape wagecuckery
>about to sign up for food delivery uber type service (can't uber car is too old)
>I can't go back to regular wagecucking, I have no skills and have to take entry level jobs in which $40k a year would be a damn good wage

its highly competitive in my profession where everyone is an Ivy League grad with rich parents.

Rich kids got nothing to loose they work for passion and that gave them huge company cred.

I'm also mildly autistic and can't handle office interactions without turning beet red. People in the office sense this.

Mba studeny here. Heading down the same path. Will kill myself

You missed his entire point, which is that having money is fucking meaningless if it is destroying your quality of life. To some people, money = quality of life. To most, though, there are other things. You can live a perfectly happy and relatively wealthy life on $100k/year. When I hear about people I know who make $3MM+/year, I have to wonder why they bother working for more than 2-3 years.

With $9MM you can retire and be unbelievably rich forever. You can go crashing jets into walls and not give any fucks, but you can have almost anything you want, take multiple vacations a year, and never have to work if you don't want to.

There are some very shit low paying jobs, but honestly after having been on both sides of the track, I'd take the replaceable 9-5 over golden handcuffs every day. OP has it right, small biz is the way to go - you slave some, but you slave for yourself, and you slave as much as you want to and only that much. I just bought a house but my next purchase will be a small business to run so I can quit my fucked golden handcuffs job.

Just bought a Tumi bag. Made 1.3MM from 35k in 8 months. Thanks for the fashion advice OP.

I’m the same way with office interactions. I don’t know what it is I just fucking hate it. As a result makes everyone hate me. I pray that we can escape this hell bro.

>They insinuate themselves into every part of my life
>They insinuate themselves
>insinuate

I mean yeah I agree, but trust me wagecucking in a low paying job that has nothing to do with any of your skills is awful. I haven't worked a single job since graduating college that I've felt was a utilization of my mind or skills. Every single job I've had since college I easily could have done with barely a high school education. My only saving grace is that my parents had enough money to put me through college. If I had to take out loans and was tens of thousands of dollars in debt I really don't know what I'd do

>doubled 400k
>wanting to drive uber

wat

This desu.

Ultimately it comes down to personality and your attitude towards working and having the discipline to get up 6:30am commute 1.5 hours through angry commuters in NYC/SF and suffer the 8 hours of humiliation and observe constant ass kissing in a highly competitive corporate environment and then go home after another 1.5 hours of traffic and eat, shit, at 9:30pm to start all over again for years and years.

Some people enjoy that level of self-cuckery, they think it's "discipline" or as the Jews sells it: work ethics.

I'm at home in my underwear and work 4-8 hours a week and I'm happy af. Very little human interactions and when I have a meeting, it's with an equal partner, not under a boss. And I have a great time usually meeting my equals and vendors.

Not even kidding. I've been looking for a nice messenger bag for a month now.

>messenger bags

Lmao what a faggot.

zug zug

You can have mine for $250, like new.

dude I was talking about the money in my 401k. Do you know what a 401k is ? It's a retirement fund. I wasn't talking about doubling $401,000. That would be fucking awesome

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't American

>This thread is now about our messenger bags
duluthpack.com/executive-portfolio.html

I only applied to two Ivys (Yale and Columbia) and didn't get into either. Ended up at NYU and couldn't have been happier.

My parents were pretty successful in the corporate world, but they never pushed me to do the same. I think it's because deep down they knew it was bullshit and soul killing, and didn't want the same for their kids. They kind of just let me do whatever I wanted when I was growing up, and the only reason I think I got anywhere academically was because my best friend was a monstrous over-achiever and some of it rubbed off on me.

Don't feel guilt or shame, they are powerful emotions that shouldn't be applied to your pursuit of happiness in life. It's something I struggle with myself.

Those are not good looking bags user, the one I bought is sleek, unassuming, professional looking (not that I have a job), and screams good taste.

what if i want to wear nice pants and a shirt and a nice comfy office job?

Nice just bought 401k

what exactly do you have to do at a desk job that is so bad?

Stare at a computer screen and twiddle my thumbs while sitting on my ass. It’s not the job that I hate it’s the people.

>not getting into an ivy
>not having good taste
Big Red Bear eats Bobcat

this, I'm a line worker and get paid $14 hr to chop mangoes. It's the most stress free shit ever but I'm looking to return to neet life by 2019

I actually enjoy cubicle work for the social aspect of it. Otherwise, I fully hate the 9-5 mentality of being stressed, while boss pressuring me knowing I might get fired.
Sad that I know I won't make it with crypto to save my life, all I want is to put my mom in a nice house and my dad a car to show my appreciation.

>parents split up for the 3rd and "final" time 7 years ago
>get a job working 7 days a week, 10 hours a day to pay rent since my mother was pretty much unemployed
>job ends, we get a new orthodox jewish landlord
>knocks on our door 3 times within 2 days of buying the building asking for back rent (previous landlord never asked because we helped her show the apartments and keep the building clean)
>tell mom this aint gonna fly, we need a new plan
>she moves in with her father, who is old and alone after my grandmother died a few years earlier
>i rent a room across town with her friends mother
>room to myself in a cheap part of town, small balcony and a river view right outside my window
>life is really, really good while i go to college, need little to no help from anyone with bills or tuition
>finally get a gf in my last semester, better than i could've ever hoped for in almost everyway
>realize life is too good, start expecting it to go right into the toilet again

i fucking hate it when i'm right.

1/2

>work retail
>senior year
>graduate
>work six days a week
>sacrificed my sex life, friend life and hobbies to become a workaholic making 10.25$ an hour
>make btc and crypto investments
>they are now worth 35k
Tfw I passed on fucking the only slut I have been intement with for fucking great value money. My crypto portfolio is worth 100 biweekly paychecks now. I contemplate quiting every weekend I work.

Goddamn, this.
I'm not fully at home (I stay at a friend's house) but Jesus Christ I cannot do anything while I am there.

that's not really something you ask at an interview, that can be asked at any time

>graduate college
>get shit ass accountant clerk job making $15 an hr
>invest $1000 in cryptos back in october
>made $22k at the peak, but now its down to 5k
>threw in another $2.8k on new cryptos recently
>this is my one and only chance to escape this bullshit monotonous life
>having trouble sleeping, constantly sweating and anxious all the time
>know even if I win big, it wont be more than like 50k max
>know I'll have to wageslave anyways

What is the purpose of this life

> trading crypto since feb 2017
> fuck up constantly but still make gains because 2017
> finish business degree august 2017
> start first job in sept
> want to kill myself instantly
> my coins moon
> quit job in first week
> parents/gf/friends all think im a fucking retard for quitting and going full neet crypto trader
> up 10x since sept
> made more money than anyone else in my grad glass
> everyone resents me for my "luck"

feels...good?

Move in with a good friend. My mother in law stayed with me for 6 months and it's pure hell. She never worked a day in her life and she's telling me constantly how to be rich and telling me her friend's sons all buying million dollar mansions and opening new restaurants every month. If there's one thing I hate more than being a wagecuck if living with my mother in law.

I hate suckups like you. Kindly leave my thread. Also, Columbia nor NYU are not Ivy League mmkay?

>mother spends the entire time taking care of my crazy grandfather, never finds steady work (never has as long as i can think back)
>grandfather gets crazier, needs 24 hour home attendants; she can't stay anymore and weasels her way into my dads new place
>they complain about each other for years (again); at least im not there
>she takes several trips to florida a year to be with her ""friend,"" my dads former business partner (dad fucked it up, not him) but wont stay when i tell her to
>the plan has always been to take my family apartment with her when gramps passes, but i never liked it
>grandpa passed away 2 weeks ago, i have to move to a much more expensive neighborhood against my will
>posting this from an aparment i hate that i can't afford and wouldnt want if i could
>lost all my freedom, independence, sanity and hopes for the future to save my "free spirited" mother from her own fucking stupidity and (continued) homelessness
>no gas in the aparment for a year, so no stove to cook on
>cant smoke in the building at all, so the only thing that could keep me sane is gone
>entire family now expects me to get a job and like it

i honestly would welcome a bullet at this point. i had everything i ever wanted for years, now i have literally nothing to live for. the only thing i have to look forward to is moving the fuck out, and that is not happening any time soon.

Wait so your mom is moving back in with you? She works? Ask her to contribute to the rent or mortgage

shes looking for work now and we're going to find someone to rent the third room, but we're in a rent stabilized apartment in a very expensive part of town. the owners of the building are going to try to jack up the rent as much as they can; if they succeed it might be 3k a month.

the place i just moved from cost me $350 a month, everything included. plus, i could smoke as much as i liked and had a goddamn stove to cook on. my rent has doubled in the last week and i have nothing but negatives to show for it - it feels like i'm paying to live in a prison cell with my mother as the warden

>I'm doing my own small biz that have zero relationship with my Harvard degree

WTF did you study to have a degree that you don't use? I took value from every single class I ever took and use it daily.

>shes looking for work now and we're going to find someone to rent the third room, but we're in a rent stabilized apartment in a very expensive part of town. the owners of the building are going to try to jack up the rent as much as they can; if they succeed it might be 3k a month.
>the place i just moved from cost me $350 a month, everything included. plus, i could smoke as much as i liked and had a goddamn stove to cook on. my rent has doubled in the last week and i have nothing but negatives to show for it - it feels like i'm paying to live in a prison cell with my mother as the warden

Dude don't do this to yourself

uhh, never said NYU was Ivy, but Columbia definitely is you retarded faggot. Also I wasn't sucking up, I was simply sharing some advice. Kill yourself you larping faggot, no way you went to Harvard and don't now that Columbia is Ivy.

>runescape-addicted loser in high school
>wake up one day and decide i want to have friends and money one day
>graduate high school and quit runescape cold turkey
>make friends and party regularly in college
>graduate college and later on p-school
>earn more money than i originally anticipated from wagecucking (inflation i guess)
>make a retarded amount of gains from crypto in less than 6 months
tfw bored of friends/money that i started chasing 10+ years ago

>Moved back home fo rmed shcool

One of the saddest things I've read on the internet. A dyslexic doctor that can't care for himself and whines about not getting free rent. We are fucked.

Set up ground rules with your mom, no talking except about food for her getting a job.

Some moms are bearable and chill, if your mom is like my mother in law, time to think about moving out. Your stress will affect your health slowly.

its too late. theres no escaping this hell that was built for me - this was always the plan; i was lucky to have such a long time to be happy on my own. until i come up with a new plan, i am stuck here, paying to live in a place i hate with the last person i'd ever want to live with. i am destined to be a wage slave and no one can save me.

its gonna be a long, LONG year.

you can give me the money since its so boring

Drop me you ETH and i will kill em all
0x6481daefEaC831EB2730c7aFA6F3CAC0f568d53e

>Why do people make mistakes?
>Hurr durr I'm so smart I never make any mistakes I do everything exactly as I planned I don't get why people are not rich and powerful hurr durr it's so easy for me I got everything right the first time

Fuck off bitch

seems you have sensible priorities user
good luck with your business

This thread is larp. OP didn't know that Columbia was an Ivy league. He didn't go to Harvard and never "climbed the corporate ladder"

i havent had a good nights sleep all year, my health is already beginning to suffer. my mother isnt that bad, but with the stress of us having to find jobs and pay this much rent, all her brothers and sisters being on her case about their fathers belongings (that we have to sort out but cant throw out because they want to look through IN JULY), and the hoighty-toighty assholes in this building, its just really the shittiest time i can recall in my life.

and this is included the time we were in an abuse and battery shelter when i was 8, and the time we were in a homeless shelter when i was 13. i hadnt tasted true freedom or happiness yet; having it taken from me for so little in return is just the biggest kick in the balls i could ask for

Shut the fuck up and leave this thread. I think you got better things to do don't you?

Tell me again how and who cornered you to be in this new place? Who made you sign the lease?

>26
>fail out of college because not interested enough and too delusional to understand consequences at that point
>moderately intelligent but zero "real world" skills
>social anxiety
>live with parents who constantly fight
>father secretely hates me
>work as a waiter in the family restaurant
>wake up most of the times wishing i didnt exist
>dont know how to get out of this situation
>useless at manual skills, literally barely can change a lightbulb- have a panic attack when requiring to learn something new, mind literally goes blank
>can't imagine how I can compete in a job interview against supremely confident super-socialized high-energy optimistic Stacys or against confident, self-assured Chads
>only business ideas that pop into my head are based on taking advantage of people's vanity and other vices to extract their money
>can't do it because it goes against my moral sense
>at the point of a nervous breakdown

>tfw 29, wagecuck
>60k/ year in a suburban GA town which is great money
>for perspective, my (ex) wife and I bought a nice, 1800sqft 4bed, 2.5 bath home, in a subdivision, with an acre of land for 120k here
>Still not fucking enough
>now going through a divorce, and paying more for rent than I was for my mortgage by a wide margin
>Wife doesn't make enough to cover the house, and is behind on payments, about to default, as well as being behind on her car, on which I am the primary lessee
>this kills the credit
>from 720 to > 600 real quick
>Just had to take out a loan at 30% interest to pay for my attorney
>She's going to get child support, no doubt

it's true on Veeky Forums and it's true on Veeky Forums
Women are the ultimate gainz goblins

I audibly cracked the fuck up at my desk. we may or may not make it, but we're all in this together boyos

>supremely confident super-socialized high-energy optimistic Stacys or against confident, self-assured Chads

when you look for a job in any legit companies with over 500 employees in a metro area like San Fran New York, the entire office is filled with these. They joke around all day and bosses love them.

if i didnt move in, my mother would be literally homeless. its not a physical gun to my head, but it might as well be

we havent even gotten gotten the place in our name yet, but its looking like things might go more smoothly than expected. i havent been here a week, all my things are still in bags and boxes - its a developing story

Primary catalyst for the split?

>tfw live at home
>tfw only one parent

feels comfy desu

i didnt do anything with my life, played games all day long. at the age of 22 suddenly realized something major. if i dont change ill be homeless, without wife/gf or fugly wife/gf, no money, no skills, no social life, no life experience at the age of 30 and it'll be a point of no return which means ill live like shit till death.

my character has become so cancerous because of laziness, procastrination and gaming that its hard to change. atm stopped gaming, trying get skilled in comp sci/programming and i like finance topics. need to be my own boss or suicide.

what gave me a bit of power after 10y+ of gaming? my survival instinct is awakening because i know i'll be 0 if i continue like this. awaken that instinct, gl

She has unresolved mental health issues (manic depression, anxiety, both diagnosed) and refuses to see a professional. This was pushed over the edge after the birth of our last child, because of postpartum

Congrats bruh, you're making it

You’ll be fine you’re still young. You’re getting your shit together and that’s good. Study hard and you’ll make it. Just make damn fucking sure you get an internship during school or getting your first job will be a real bitch and you’ll probably have to settle for something really shitty until you get your entry level job.

To me they look like robots. I can't understand how someone can be so unironically hyped up and optimistic all the time. Maybe if you do coke.

I am a uni of Toronto grad who is working my second job. Horrible commute, crippling hours, nonexistent training. I started last week and have decided to resign tomorrow.

Why do people glamorize this draconian finance work industry? Work 11 hours a day to show just how much you love this company... for 10+ years if you want to earn anything more than peanuts.

I want to open my own business. I dont mind long hours if its something i love. What's your idea OP? I'll partner with you. Got some free capital from crypto i don't mind investing in something long term

What are you focused on now out of interest? This might help if you're looking to go deep. actualized.org/life-purpose-course

>fucked a cup against the wall.

>HURRR SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP CALLING ME OUT ON MY LIES

Here's some advice, if you're going to larp about your life don't pick a place like Harvard to lie about. From reading your posts you clearly know nothing about elite academia nor high level corporate employment. You are a larper with embarrassingly shallow knowledge about the lies you're telling, it's laughable and pathetic.

>muh harvard

Like I said, kys faggot LMAO.

They're high on lyfe bruh. After work they usually go bar hopping with junior bosses and I hated those because I can't drink.

Don't listen to this jew. It's the whole point of this thread, study hard got Harvard degree got accepted to Fortune 500 companies is overrated. This nigger missed the entire point of the thread.

>Late teens
>Working in a grocery store to put money in my pocket through college
>Hourly pay is dogshit
>Job is unionized
>Union takes money out of the very little money I already make
>Employers won't let anyone work full time because of union benefits
>Eventually union benefits are cut back to absolutely nothing
>We still have to give money to a union that gives us no benefits

>I have to wonder why they bother working

They enjoy working, that's why they are good at it. I could never imagine not working. I'd want to kill myself.

Just to reiterate, OP is lying. He claims to have gone to Harvard yet didn't know Columbia was an Ivy league.

what a laughable larp.

>I haven't worked a single job since graduating college that I've felt was a utilization of my mind or skills.

Why?

When the alternative is still wageslaving only at fucking fast food or retail, which do you think is better? People have to work to survive dumbass. I’m assuming you’re some trust fund kiddie since you went to Harvard. Suck a thousand cocks you faggot. You don’t know shit.

Ya still here? Jealousy and butthurt is a powerful emotion. There's nothing glamorous about my past with Harvard or being in a glass office and a personal secretary. I gave it all up because I'm not made for having a boss over me. I can't pretend I'm having a great time working when I'd rather scratch my crotch all day and sniff it while refreshing Blockfolio.

I chose to be free.

Hey, I had a similar experience as you, and managed to get my shit together by learning compsci/programming on my own. Here are some things that are easy to do, and will exponentially help you get better at whatever you're trying to learn (whether its compsci, finance, whatever the fuck)

1. Block Veeky Forums, reddit, distractions/porn etc. in your hosts file on your computer: github.com/StevenBlack/hosts
2. If you have a bunch of Steam/Blizzard games/friends, remove em all. Uninstall that shit and forget about it.
3. Stop eating like shit.
4. Take cold showers every morning. It's absolutely brutal at first, especially if you're depressed/have trouble waking up
5. Take up a secondary creative hobby to fill the void that removing gaming/browsing time waster websites will inevitably create. For me, it was producing music. Self-expression is invaluable to staying sane-- I suspect that much of the depression, anxiety, lack of identity that a lot of posters on Veeky Forums have is due to the lack of a creative outlet for self-expression. Seriously, you cannot just work/wageslave without ever expressing who you are as an individual, that sounds like a sick and meaningless existence

This isn't comprehensive, but I believe that these few actions will at least help a bit. And if you're wondering why I'm here... well I'm at fuckin work lol

Not OP but I have two ideas:

1. Create some company that acts as a filter of information. Since everyone is oversaturated with data these days, you could have a middle man acting as a filter. Ideally you market this as being the filter for good taste, so all the upper class young folks who compete with eachother for social status will follow it. While you start as a filter for good music, fashion, literature, vacation spots, movies, restaurants etc. (whatever works) you eventually build a big enough following that artists/businesses would be willing to pay to be featured. Eventually when you get even more money, you can start your own clothing line, record label, events, blahblah because your brand is now synonymous with good taste which upper class youth would be willing to buy into to differentiate themselves from plebs.

2. Offer high-end travel experiences based on the experience rather than destination. Ie name a package "Alexander The Great" charge a large amount of shekels and basically take a small group of folks (or even an individual family if you do some "gold" super expensive package) around the mediteranean, throwing in some local experience restaurants, walk a bit on the historical footsteps of alexander, see some monuments, blahblah and charge a shitload of money.

Rate my ideas Veeky Forums.

You're every Jews dream goyim. Bravo. Why don't you suck my dick you it'll make you feel even more productive.

Might be a perfect time to dive into this actualized.org/life-purpose-course

Moving into Thriving vs Coping

>ya still here?

lol shut up faggot you don't own this board. Aren't you embarrassed about being caught lying so blatantly? What a dumb fag hahahahahaahhahaha

>i went to harvard but like I'm so depressed and like the corporate ladder isn't worth climbing maannnnnn
>columbia isn't an IVY DURRRRR

LOOOOOOL you are truly pathetic hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha

Tragic, not your fault nor hers. Lots of luck to you and her.

heh you know what user? You can give up all that, dedicate yourself to a life of betterment and still get fucked / wind up homeless. Good luck though.

Crypto ICO, we'll need devs. But I'm in Cali though

>ry creative hobby to fill the void that removing gaming/browsing time waster websites will inevitably create. For me, it was producing music. Self-expression is invaluable to staying sane-- I suspect that much of the depression, anxiety, lack of identity that a lot of posters on Veeky Forums have is due to the lack of a creative outlet for self-expression. Seriously, you cannot just work/wageslave without ever expressing who you are as an individual, that sounds like a sick and meaningless existence
>This isn't comprehensive, but I believe that these few actions will at least help a bit. And if you're wondering why I'm here... well I'm at fuckin work lol

I start to get colds whenever I try cold showers

You went to Harvard and paid Jews hundreds of thousands of dollars. I think you’re the Jewish dream goy.

he didn't go to harvard though. OP has been caught larping. His constant posting in thread is laughably pathetic and sad.