NEO

Who else here comfy as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

neoguide.io/icos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna hit 200$ easy

any chance this shit is going to dip soon?
I will only have fiat next week

yeah. whales will crush it back down

Gerting $350 passiv incum ber munth

probably not. this is easily a top 4 coin by the summer though

Wish I had more, only 250 NEO but still comfy

Guaranteed. This shit dumps like nothing else in the crypto space. Certified shit coin. Wait a few days.

Might dip after the conferences are over.

I'm about to kill myself

you clearly haven't met its buddy DBC

taking benefit of this thread:
does anybody actually buy GAS? I mean, its a guaranteed profit if NEO is doing fine but idk

comfy with 6 NEO

Easily 10k next year

Same here, lemme guess, 800NEO

Bought like 500 Gas a couple days ago

CERTIFIED COMFY

IT'S OKAY I SOLD 1000 neo AT 20$

Sitting really comfy but I only have 5 Neo wish I could get more for those awesome dividends but alas I'm priced out.

But what about Trinity? Is it really worth it going in on it, will it also pay some kind of GAS or dividends?

any time GAS is under .4 NEO, its an auto buy. A lot of informed people believe that itll settle at .6-.75 NEO once the dapps continue to roll out.

1500 NEO here. With some more money in GAS and TNC. I think I’m gonna hit that million this year. Comfy as fuck

it's taking all my strength to not fomo back in right now

once btc begin rising again

3421 NEO here. Can't wait to be a millionaire.

is it safe to buy now? looks pretty high, should i wait for a dip or buy some now and buy more if it dips

its only getting started

>shit dumps like nothing else in the crypto space

Except it was one the quickest to return to its stable price after the January crash. Been steadily rising for months.

hmm... wonder why all the neo icos so far have been complete shitshows?

Lucky man. I got 3.1k ICX I'll be poorfag EOY

out of curiosity, are you going to sell your NEO when they are super high? (1k ea) or just comfy hold sell Gas?

>obviously retarded

>mfw stepped in just before 25% ramp up
There is comfy and there is GAS. GAS will far outperform NEO this year. Very small supply for such a major token.

Does anybody know what time GAS gets distributed on Binance at the end of the month?

I’ve been debating the same thing. Makes sense to just collect the GAS as time goes on and use it for whatever (probably invest in real estate personally), but who knows how long all of this crypto stuff will last. Though I do think NEO is poised to do big things for years, maybe decades to come

just wait it will dip to a better price no matter what happens

Neo has been silently going up while everything goes sideways or down. Moved everything into Neo to hold long term a week ago and feels good already

The only times it dipped really hard is when bitcoin shits the bed completely or the china ICO ban. They can't just ban ICOs again so its pretty much going to grow until Bitcoin sharts

You can tell you are a fool and just got burned by that first initial pump after the Neo rebranding.

Name me a comfier man in crypto

I'm waiting.

Why?

2nd

Messed up daytrading this shit with ETH, decided to hold the 334 I got. Comfy as fuck right now, way past my daytrade target but i'll hold. It's the only green coin in my portfolio.

Boy I can't wait.

The reason it's rising so much now is because the VEN hype died down and all chinks are trading back to their NEO, once that stops the coin will reach it's peak and the whales will begin selling which will make it dip

200 IQ genius

I have 50 NEO and around 10 ETH. Will I make it?

If you do I'll be rich as fuck

you think any1 around then is still here fuding neo lmfao

We are ahead of XLM my neomarines !
Neo 5th tomorrow

I’m all in on neo and trinity.

You re going to make it

30%! V. happy of but no-one else looking at this now? 20% up vs NEO ftm.

Yeppers - now just a matter of time and patience

Anyone who bought NEO on ICO?

comfy af

Sitting on 2300 NEO, earning ~1 GAS per day

Retirement when?

How do you earn GAS?

Put your NEO in a wallet (or Binance/Kucoin) and it's generated automatically. Bittrex does not distribute GAS, so they are basically stealing from everyone who holds NEO

thanks for reminding me to claim my gas...+1 more

NEO ICO's always moon even if they were a shitshow.

I picked up 440k TKY during presale, 40-50k of that was free from referral and early investor bonuses.

Short term this is a $0.25 coin, long term easy $1, proven china gov support and a product that they actually NEED, not just some gimmick shit.

Fuck i am so wet.

Is TKY available on any exchanges yet? Also, can Americans get in on ICOs or is that still forbidden?

>tfw 250k TKY

Jelly user, but holy shit both of us are going to /makeit/

At least THEKEY didn;t get hacked like Apex did lol

900 neo comfy here.

It'll be available Feb 6th on Kucoin

It depends on the ico, certain ones don't do america, thekey did no america.

Will hit kucoin on feb 6th my friend

think people tried, it was ddos'd to shit but yes, at least it remained secure.

I had already filled my bags from presale so was just laughing from the sidelines at 40k people scrambling over that last 10k NEO.

I seriously consider to sell my 10k USD from Walton and put that into NEO and/or ICX. Why wouldn't I? Walton has more potential due to its low supply, am I right user?

Ungh my dick -

neoguide.io/icos/

It will hit 1000$ EOY

Not me I market sold yesterday

>neoguide.io/icos/

stu is that you

300k keys. Will hold atleast a year

No, but every ICO on there makes my dick swell at the thought of $500 GAS by EOY

amen brother

Feels fuckin good anties

GAS 45% on Binance how is no-one talking about this.

>tfw only 290 neo
>Feel poor

In at 15$ comfy

so fucking comfy my friend

new to crypto. Should I just buy some btc and then trade for neo or what?

1k NEO and 950K TKY here. Feeling extra comfy because of your price predictions. Fuck me man, IM GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT

200 neo I paid about 3k for, which was all of my savings at the time
comfy as fuck lads

Buy ETH and trade for NEO

BTC is slow and shit

>NEO

I haven't put much serious money into NEO, the main reasons being that it is a chinkcoin and all of the whales are its developers, both of which are sketchy. But I believe there are comfy gains to be made from it for the next while.

nobody cares what you think, retard

You and I are soul mates.

I sold my neo for omg because of the security and validators fud

/NEO- NAZI/
/gas/

Hitler's crypto