THE BULL IS LOOSE!!

IOST has just floored. Get in now and get a guaranteed 4x return within 2 months.

> A Ground-breaking
Consensus Mechanism

> We designed the Proof-of-Believability mechanism to eliminate the need for an energy-hungry proof-of-work protocol, which stands as a barrier to blockchain scaling up for much wider use. Believability of a node is calculated based on contribution and behaviors; Meanwhile fairness is ensured with algorithmic randomness.

Tl;dr for a brainlet pls

I bought back in at 580 after selling at a loss at 670 yesterday. Shit better take me to the moon, I lost a weeks worth of trading gains by holding through most of the dip.

If you dont buy into this now I got some bad news.

IOST is basically making blockchain not use screencards aka alot of energy consumption to run. It uses a different form of validation. Instead of proof of work like bitcoin etc, it uses a proof of BELIEVABILITY!

IF YOU DONT GET IN NOW YOU ARE DOOMED

GET IN NOW OR REGRET. SCREENSHOT THIS

> Comfiest HODL for 2018

i hope these kids deliver
im amazed at the backing though by instituional investors
problem is crypto moves really fast but their ideas seem novel, to say the least

Get in now or regret.

What do you guys believe this coin will achieve in value? Realistically user. I do own a couple of these and bought them in pretty cheap.

LOOK AT THE BUYWALLS

This is breaking all trading rules. It's unstoppable.

holy shit

already bag holding

It's not even close to where it was yesterday. Are you niggers fucking retarded?

nice dubs, hope it reaches at least 900 this run
some dude left his market bot/algo up and some whale finally figured how to make money off it. that son of a bitch had it coming to him

One can always hope

Meh u guys are going to get absolutely slaughtered

I have my but order at 0.00000009 sats

Whales in the mix are holding more could than the entire buy side

Lots of holders from 300 sat

Your "institutional" investors are just comes names on a PDF

Your special technology is a rip off of a previous scheme outlined in another paper, they just took it to market with 6 billion coins first

I shilled this piece of shit a couple of days ago, apologizing now. I was legit excited but then I read the white paper and did some research. Absolute vaporware. I get the feeling that this dev team is pretty uncomfortable with the realization that tons of people are going to get dumped on. They are earnest devs with a rip off product with slight modification, like other shit coins.

The investors and whales who control the coin could dump this coin into single digits literally at any time. The people who bought this shit on huobi in the front couple of days can dump for 2x profit even at this price.

The first clue is sloppy whale 1 as the price was going down yesterday. He flashed his 2 million buy wall. That's the size of average whales here. Imagine his pain as this shit coin declines in value. At some point the cashout, which is what these dead cat bounces are, is going to take the price under 300 at which point there is nothing stopping it from going all the way to sub zero and taking up residence with the rest of the shit coins on page 4 of CMC

>still waiting for airdrop

Fucking kikes

what it does is builds a 8-15 btc sell wall, sells down,, then buys the cheap, adds buy wall, removes the sell wall and repeats, does it with different increments and numerous orders to simulate the market

so what whalebro is doing is holding when the selling occurs, then buys up so bot ends up buying higher

salty that you sold your bags?

This coin is literally a machine that rips off noobs

kek did your accumulation stop working pajeet?
only small handed fags sold if this was going to dump it would've sub 700

we at 700 now nigger

I was on the initial 2x listing pumps and I sold my bags at a profit

It's going bleed and bleed and bleed and if you want to gamble on these bounces on the way down, you can.

>It's going bleed and bleed and bleed and if you want to gamble on these bounces on the way down, you can.
You're thinking of VeChain

A hundred btc will drive up the price 100 sats but that's where it ends the selling begins and we go down again.

Bear markets a bitch. A shitcoin in a bear markets a real bitch.

I like smoking Hopium as much as the next guy but let's be honest there is no fundamentals behind this coin the distribution is total shit, it's massively overvalued and a total scam. Anons are going to get slaughtered

WERE BREAKING 700!! RED ALERT RED ALERT WERE BREAKING 700!!!

>scam
where have i heard that before
chinese will take up at around 1-2 hours once they see 24hr positive they'll eat this up
>muh bear market
coins pump everyday regardless of the market mr expert, most investors being total noobs, just want a quick pump and leave

>Your "institutional" investors are just comes names on a PDF

Why would Zhenfund be publicly seen with the IOST team if that were the case?

>Whales in the mix are holding more could than the entire buy side

This is true for so many coins, are you serious? This is true for so many things outside of crypto as well, what the fuck.

>Your special technology is a rip off of a previous scheme outlined in another paper, they just took it to market with 6 billion coins first

Are you even trying? List what the fuck they're ripping off them, name it you fucking retard. Holy autism.

>The investors and whales who control the coin could dump this coin into single digits literally at any time

Reiterating your retardation from earlier you numbskull. This is true for so many coins.

>Lots of holders from 300 sat

This. Is. True. For. Basically. Every. Single. Coin. Coss is worth 1 dollar right now. If you spent 10,000 dollars when it was 5 cents you would have 250,000 dollars of Coss. Are you just trying to work through second grade math problems or something? Is your brain's transaction speed less than 1 per hour? Sadly, IOS won't be able fix that.

MFW I did my own math wrong, 200,000 dollars of Coss

it's pasta faggots