twitter.com/CarlosMatos80/status/958032198703239168/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ersnpyzexo
youtube.com/watch?v=EY8rq1AyCPY
twitter.com/CarlosMatos80/status/957356367291011072
twitter.com/CarlosMatos80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_trpotKkCec
scontent.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-29/10000000_1573385809370875_2870701186539847680_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0=&oh=0a3ea9b4a710567ed292e9f15156f97f&oe=5A6FD9FD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Carlos is a piece of shit

>you will never ever be this happy
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ersnpyzexo

BYT CONEEEEEEEEEEEEEC

is this guy like the creator of bitconnect or he is just like a host

Is he gay or just overly Latino?

twitter.com/CarlosMatos80/status/957356367291011072

People Ask Me Like In This Gangsta Music Rap Video 'Carlos Why Do You Capitalize Every Word??' Because I Want To Show And Remind EVERY SINGLE One Of You I Am Made Of PURE energy E=MC2 And NOTHING CAN STOP ME EVER

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>overly latino
good one

Some people got no shame. Ever. Theyll steal your money and laugh at your face.

We're laughing WITH him since none of us were dumb enough to invest in it.

this

Normies continuing to ruin everything.

he's a good mutt

He's a victim

Jew sympathizer

>steal your money
Though Veeky Forums has a room temperature iq on average even here I don't think anyone was fucking stupid enough to get into bitconeck.

goy what are saying NEVER FORGET SIX GORILLION

Carlos flew...
Trevon knew...

I bought some a few days ago. Hard to resist at this price, it only needs to go back to 50% of what it was.

this guy is a victim. only love for carlos matos. he just wanted the world to not anymore be the way it used to be but the world stayed how it be.

F

The overlap between biz and pol means that nobody was buying it based solely on the fact that it was being shilled by a retarded mexican and a YouTube negro.

>only 50%
hey hey heyyyy

>Escobar in the background
>You will never do lines with Carlos Matos from the Bronx, New York City, New York, USA, going all in on shitcoins
That guy must have the plug, he was coked out of his mind at the Bitconneec conference, too.

Buying after the dip, while a bit of a gamble, wasn't a bad move considering how low it went, how stupid the people who got into it in the first place are and were likely to double down on being dumb a shit, and how this market prices things in a way that bears no relation to reality.
I didn't fuck with it because I don't have a lot of capital to lose and it was a gamble but at that point it wasn't a bad play. Watching Traytray double down on that and have people actually follow him because "the community has value" was hilarious to watch. Some people deserve to lose money. Hope you flipped it to those morons.

>mocking the people he ripped off
>posts here were saying stop being mean to him

>bronx ny
does bronx look like that?

Who is he mocking?

HOW MANY RETARD ANONS SAID THIS WAS A FAKE/PARODY ACCOUNT

NEVER TRUST Veeky Forums

it is a fake account you brainlet. you really think he's wearing a tank top in NYC in the winter?

yes, I live here too. He probably lives near the house part of the bronx, the building portion is more down south.

the only thing that could come out of bitconnect that could top carlos would be seeing those yt idiots sued

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTCOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECC

AHAHAHHAHAHA I LOVE HIM

ITS ALL FORGIVEN CARLOS

kek

based Carlos. only one who got Bitconnect'd who I felt bad for

but the video????????

LEGEND

> No I Am Not Invested In $PONZI Coin. They Don't Have A Working Website. Also The Name Is Fishy

> At The Keynote Speech In Thailand, I Was Not Taking Drugs. I Bought A Bitconnect Dip And I Wanted To Share My Excitement And The Hard Effort The Team Put Into It Day In Day Out Too I Am An Energetic Person I Believ It Is Contangious

> I Am Not Buying The Bitconnect Dip

> Why Are You People With 30000+ Followers Hiding Behind Pictures Of Dogs And Cartoons? Maybe IT IS YOU Who Are The Criminals Dumping Your Bags On Your Followers Ever thought About That

> For Those Asking, Me And My Wife Are NOT Divorced. However We Are Not Talking To Each Other At This Point For Reasons I cannot Make Public Also, For The Person Who Keeps Calling My Accountants Number Shouting Bitconnect on Different numbers, Please Grow Up

> All I WANT To do is SPREAD Positveity. Now I Know Why Electrons Are Attrached To Protons

> Next Person That Attaches My Twitter Name To This Video Is Getting Blocked: youtube.com/watch?v=EY8rq1AyCPY

twitter.com/CarlosMatos80

>bronx
damn he lives in the poorest, niggerest part of NYC. feels bad.

And to escape that he invested in Bitconnect.

Frogposters

>ever thought about that
kek

>Using Opera after the chinkening.

This is legitimately a great song.

/ourguy/

No one is making him live there.

lol thats a meme from the 90s. Everywhere is new york is rich now, even the ghetto parts.

Legendary shit

How would you get rid of it assuming it recovers? You still need to find a buyer, and I don't think many people are looking for bitconeck.

>vince mcmahon
Hey Hey Hey

fuck hes getting desperate

Carlos is a fucking legend. I bet he even sold his Bitconnect before the crash.

probably puerto rican or cuban, they are scum of the earth
Nigga is gonna get shot, he just revealed his location...

Latino

Borderline gay when thye become flamboyant with all their salsa and tacos

*ahem*

80% of Latinos have gay fantasies

gayest culture on earth

BROADCASTING LIVE FROM NEW YORK NEW YORK

Of his own stupidity.

Reminder that Carlos is /ourguy/.

>yfw Carlos is making these Bitconnect/Carlos threads on Veeky Forums

>Bronx, New York City, New York, USA,

I know this is confusing as fuck but I learned visiting NYC for the first time (shithole btw) last year that they do not write their address this way. it would be Bronx, New York. Manhatten uses New York, New York. But they are all "New York City"

Zyzz 2.0

That video was posted on one of his facebook accounts several months ago. How do I know? I found his facebook accounts and saw this video before.

Says the (whip)cracker, who literally fucked male blacks because they were his property. You're that closet faggot who calls everyone else a faggot. KYS school shooter.

Nah, fuck Puerto Rican’s.

Carlos just dropped a hot new track, get it while its hot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_trpotKkCec

>Thinking an exit scam will recover

bretty good.. people keep upping the production value on this shit

The best one: youtube.com/watch?v=EY8rq1AyCPY

Strangely enough this. I took one look at the cast of characters and was like Hell Fucking no. I might miss opportunities by only investing in projects ran by autistic white males but at least I believe I stand a better chance of getting lucky in the end. So far it's worked out.

cys

Whoah dude, are you sure this is for you? The answer is literally in your question.

Why does he capitalize every word?

Uh oh this retard is going to make another crypto video.

>(whip)cracker
Why do nonwhites use this as an insult lol
It's like calling someone an invader or master

>Now I Know Why Electrons Are Attrached To Protons
he's used his gains for higher education, good man

You don’t feel the cold much on cocaine

illiteracy, duh

That twitter is a poser.

The original video was posted back in October 14, 2017

scontent.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-29/10000000_1573385809370875_2870701186539847680_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0=&oh=0a3ea9b4a710567ed292e9f15156f97f&oe=5A6FD9FD

It's a 15-minute video about Bitconnect.

>overly Latino
>Latino intensifies

Man I love this guy.

Sure is summer now in the Bronx and here too .
Idiots its an old video pulled from his fb