Monero

Thoughts on Monero/XMR? Hear very little about it on this board but it seems to me a guaranteed win are you all retarded or is it me?

it is, everytime you post about on Veeky Forums though people sperg about muh secret coin and DELET THIS

monero is good but the autists on here give it too much praise which is why i personally dont have much of my portfolio in it

They are working on atomic swap with this shit coin

I think there's a consensus that some of the bigger coins (ETH, XMR, NEO) are going to do very well this year but they're also already pretty established and since they're so not as much potential for moons.

Yeah a 10x for XMR would be nasty, but it's hard to accumulate too much of it with a $325+ Price tag

Good luck competing with BTCP in the darkmarket.
Normies will only use BTCP since it has Bitcoin in the name

>Yeah a 10x for XMR would be nasty, but it's hard to accumulate too much of it with a $325+ Price tag

My portfolio is 55% Monero since 2 months ago. Literally nothing can go wrong with Monero. Even if it becomes illegal, it doesn't matter, darkweb markets won't care about that. Drugs are illegal too and lots of people still buy and sell them. Monero is the one coin that will keep on winning regardless of what the regulation is.

Don't shill this coin plz... It deserves better than that

Thats what I was thinking, people looking to make easy money dont have much to spend in the first place.

agreed

It's my highest hold because I make websites for people and install a monero browser miner each time I ship a site, I've made quite a bit on it so far

arguably the safest coing to be in because it's nearly garunteed to still be really fucking useful in a years time. that being said its also not likely to be a moon mission. most people on biz have a small enough stack that a potential moon mission from something like link is more attractive than very likely growth from something like monero

Monero will outlive most of the other alts. We don't shill it because low volatility is a key point for those who want to use it as swiss bank 2.0

sage your posts in monero threads

>solid project, team and vision
>shilled on biz

Pick one

You'll probably win moderate gains in the long run. If you don't want to look at your portfolio for a year, it should have some XMR

I actually believe it could skyrocket once normies can buy it easier + they've introduced a payment system + the javascript mining makes it seem to me like monero could be a possible solution to ad free internet

im not shilling retards its too expensive not like me posting will do anything for it.. just saying I think in a couple months its gonna be huge

I have 20 and I'm shooting for 5 more

>implying normies will want a privacy coin
>implying normies know bitcoin isn't private

>20

mine it any way you can and accumulate as much as possible. I have 52 and some change

I want to make a dummy website for the js miner and put it on as many of my uni's computers as possible. Ideas on how to do that effectively?

This

The autistic screeching is fucking retarded. If crypto has a future, we need to be able to spend without getting stabbed by Taco Bell niggers who can see your networth.

never on coinbase = no normies

cuuuuunnnnt

If it becomes illegal where do you sell it?
Yeah I would build a rig but GPUs are too expensive and I just use a laptop daily.

I did this and got caught. bad idea.

The miner I use is REALLY easy to find. Just search github for a few minutes

The best way I have found to mine is weave it into my website business.
>invest $60 in wordpress theme
>sell site for $750
>slip cheeky encrypted miner in the code
>disclose in a weird way on the invoice, just in case
>ship it to client who is none the wiser

I got caught on my university's computers because I was a dumbass. It's probably not that hard if you don't have to sign in to each of them.

id call it sneaky

>shitcoin's little brother

monero is the only real cryptocurrency.

monero is fucking good and for smart people, don't post it here retards might buy it