what went wrong?

it's called a correction retard

lol christ

People like you should not invest in crypto

daytrade the swings or fuck off till Q3

>Drop 50% of it's value in like 10 minutes
>Its a correction

It's a correction bro.
it's better to Join a great set of people discussing coins to buy into and shill over a number of days. The strategy is to buy in after the signal and wait for the members to begin shilling/spreading info about the coin pick. Buy low and sell high whenever you wish.

Join our crypto signal community!

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEYcHy9FgKKCFSeEVg

Hodls start as soon as we reach 1000 members!

Its a correction as well as manipulation...
Check that sell wall on the ETH pair.

This is going to pump hard in the next days but if you want to sell I will be there to buy your bags

It got listed on kucoin.

funny its the eth pair that keeps the price down

but yeah, that wall will disappear eventually

either way, its not worth to sell it now

>either way, its not worth to sell it now
I see red candles popping up, I'm out. I'm digging deeper into this coin. I thought it was a good investment...

Oh, now I see. This coin is CHINK TRASH. Fuck you Veeky Forums for making me buy this shitcoin...

I doubt its going to permanently stay low this early. Damn thing was just listed on Kucoin on the 23rd.

Jesus, imagine being this impatient.

Imagine buying a chink shit clone coin and holding through a crash. I'll see you back at 6 cents after the crash, fat boy.

>Expecting a coin to moon forever without a price correction
Wew lad. Well have fun losing money in your discord group pajeet.

>price correction
It's still dropping like a fucking rock

anyways its trinity that will organize the State Channel Private Night at Neo devcon and not this panjeet raiden shit.

also I see green candles on kucoin again. I keep my money in there. be patient jung user.

Sure thing brah. Stay black!

JUST

S T O P
T
O
P

Stay piss yellow, chink.

>8 posts by this ID
>only 21 replies in the thread
Damn dude, im sorry but your an actual loser kek.

Whiter than snow my little nignog but nice try! Stay poor.

Better to be a chink than a nigger

Listen up Chang, I understand it takes a while for you to translate your overused talk in points. You have to understand that most people take less than a few seconds to type out a post.