LINK survey

LINK survey.
Who here is still accumulating? If so, how much more do you need?
Who here is ready for liftoff?
Side note, can someone please post the Marine Ranks please?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pie2XWlebD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have 12k, want 3k more btw

>accumulating

Looking for 10K

Have 2k, need 8k more but no money

Yes, I have been buying every dip so far, sir.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pie2XWlebD

If my other positions moon before, I want to get another 5k to get to 22k Link, But I'll settle for 20k.

Only have 4k. I just buy more when I can.

3.8k, still buying dips. I’m nervous about buying crypto until the Tether threat is resolved one way or another.

I want a least another 1600. Only holding 1400. Poor fag life hurts

Still accumulating. Have 250k, want 50k more

78k feeling pretty comfty

When did you buy? That's a lot

I've had 35k for a while now, I want more but haven't bought Link for ages. I've been trying to 2x my paychecks on other coins so I can get to at least 40k, but they just go up the same rate as Link or I don't want to sell because they are good projects too.

Larp. Would put you in top .1% for link holders.

Its sad seeing people in here buying 1K LINK and thinking you're gonna make it. A month ago the average LINKer talked about buying 10ks worth and more. Now they're just buying up scraps. So sad.

8.7 k here. Not feeling so comfy, want more.

I have 200. I would like to get to 40000 so I can stake it.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

21k LINK

Unironically looking to buy more

LINK is the only thing where once I reach my goal; it isn't enough.

Got 55k

Will buy more if it dips to .50. If not I will enjoy trip to Saturn.

Need another 1k to get back to where I was in Dec.

Got 22k, about 40% of my portfolio. Got a few million turtles at 7-10sats that I want to flipp(flipped some at the pump at 28sats but bought some capp for the listing tomorrow).

Hope to get to at least 33k before price singularity.

It’s never enough bro. Getting money is an objective manifest of how good you are. Being alive means you can never ever have enough of the good because one day it’s going to end. In the meantime we are going to love it.

Just went from 5k to 3.5k LINK. Feel like I cheated on my gf. 70% of portfolio was just too much though.

It will get to a point where people will struggle to buy 4-5 link

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT!

10,420 here

i want at least 15-20k

35k here, I know the recent recruits are weak so if we have a crazy dip I might get that number up to 100k