Lockheed Martin

Why haven't you invested in Lockheed Martin yet?

> Tons of sales, tons of profits.

> The only way they could have problems is if peace suddenly broke out.

> First in line to suck on the tit of government money.

> VERY near to releasing a commercial fusion generator, which will change the world and make investors billions.

Other urls found in this thread:

lockheedmartin.com/us/what-we-do/emerging/quantum.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> VERY near to releasing a commercial fusion generator, which will change the world and make investors billions.

it's priced in, don't get your hopes up

Two and a half weeks left to go. Think he can pull It off? I doubt It.

is it on Binance?

>Stocks market agent want my 100 bucks to invest in Lockheed.

Yea, they'll just throw you out of their office.

>lockheedmartin.com/us/what-we-do/emerging/quantum.html

do I see the word quantum

whoa thanks for the tip user, I'll call my broker now and hopefully he puts a good order in. If this thing nets me a good 5% by 2019 I'll owe you one!

Unironically this

nice bait

no-one in 2018 does stocks any more, let the old men die... 5% roi yeah no wonder half of amerifags are poor with no retirement

>stock market on an insane bullrun
>most stocks hitting ath
>literally everyone's making money right now

>noone does stocks in 2018

Not even close to being priced in. Their compact fusion project is such that a generator on the back of a truck could power a town of 100,000; and so small that they are already planning on installing it on their large cargo plane, meaning it could fly for a year on a bottle of hydrogen.

Once it hits the market, this $349 stock would be worth at least $1000 per share. Again, we’re talking about world-changing technology.
The real question is WHEN will it be released. Based on their last announcement, we’re about 3 years out.

I bought a LEAP (long-term call option) at the end of December. So far, I’m up 120%

Only poor people don’t do stocks.

>he thinks the portable fusion generator isn't priced in

>VERY near to releasing a commercial fusion generator
fusion energy has been just a few years away for decades. it would totally change the world forever. im not getting my hopes up.

the only way this would even be allowed by the global elite to happen would be if the trump supporting side of the deep state managed to seize control of the tech, which is possible.

i hope it happens but we'll see

OK, you got me. I took the bait.

The Lockheed Martin research department, the "skunk works", is very well know.

Many people are aware of their test facility, but by a different name.... "Area 51"

exactly
and the dumber boomers wonder why millenials won't get into stocks
#poorestgeneration

world changing is an understatement
if what you're saying is true this is the dawn of a new golden age for mankind. this is the moment the future finally begins and everything EVERYTHING changes

>most stocks hitting ath
This is the perfect time to buy!

'Fusion power is just a couple years away and I know a guy at X who is working on it' larp has been around since BBS days, and even before I am sure.

with energy this cheap, the united states isn't going to be the worlds superpower anymore. it's going to be the worlds only power. but the other nations will also feel the wealth, a rising tide that raises all ships. but the american ship is going to fucking moon.

invest in any american company that stands to make bank from cheap energy if you believe this is happening.

oh fuck all the saltwater you could desalinate. invest in almonds!

can i get a sauce on some evidence that this fusion thing isn't a larp

Fusion Deez nuts

Lockheed Martin is the "military industrial complex" Eisenhower warned about. They are, in many ways, more powerful than the government.

However... from an investor standpoint, this is a good deal.

They have a page dedicated to the compact fusion on their website.

The large plane in this image is the C-5. They're already working on having the power plant small enough to power this plane. According to their web site, it will be able to fly for a year on a "few bottles of hydrogen"

Not only does this have ramifications to investors, it will totally remake the geopolitical dynamic.

Fusion = oil no longer has power. Which means that international terrorism loses it's funding, and the crazy terrorist states can no longer blackmail us with their oil or use our money to fund their terror.

It also means the environment is improved since we will no longer need coal to power our generators (one department is working on how to convert existing plants to the new tech).

As part of this, they are also developing new heat transfer techniques which will revolutionize the turbine industry.

Bottom line... unless peace breaks out all over the world, Lockheed is one of those stocks you just buy and hold forever.

this a cuck stock for old men who want to make 35% in a year

Lockheed press history:

>2014
We are developing a fusion reactor that can fit on a truck!

>2017
Um we are working on a nuclear fusion reactor 100 times bigger than we said, but we are going to do this!

>2018
kys

perfect fucking timing too with the petrodollar on the way out. fuck me this is massive. this is a colony on mars, freshwater for the world, cheap as fuck energy for all american businesses and factories so here come the jobs. america will be able to back the usd with cheap fusion energy instead of oil.

we could finally start building spaceships that don't suck

yeah i hear you, hard to get my hopes up too high for fusion energy. it's too optimistic to even consider almost

35% in a year is a good return. As I mention earlier, my options on this are up 120% in a month, but I'd live with 35% too.

This isn't like cryptos, where you throw something at the wall and hope that one of them scores enough to pay off the losses on the others.

This is a solid company with solid earnings, a steady dividend, with an in to all of the governments in the world, and a business model based on the idea that "love they neighbor" isn't going to happen.

The fusion angle is just and added bonus. If it DOESN'T happen, you will have to be satisfied with owning an excellent stock with excellent returns.

But if it DOES happen, then you will get the grand-daddy of all wins.

This is why I went with 2-year options (the furthest out they sell). If gives the thing time to grow while leaving your choices open.

isn't 35% a year fucking incredible for stocks?

Isn’t it too late at this point? I dont want to buy high and get dumped down

holy fuck if this is true a new age is upon us. ai is ariving, robotics is advancing. energy is becoming free. all of this makes common and even educated people useless. universal income will happen. power and wealth distribution will be even more unfair. it'll be impossible to start from 0 and compete with existing corporations. privacy is reducing, imagina a world where everything is data and machines/ai can analyse this to manipulate societies and markets and predict outcomes. we will be able to mutate animals or ourselves for biologically advancement. weather manipulations. imagine a breakthrough in physics so we can send data, compute without any physical connection. a world which is interconnected, no wires, nothing, imagine that even our brains can be tapped for information.

we should all die

They have a pretty steady growth. Yes, It's not a cheap stock, but short of the return of Jesus, there's no reason to think it won't continue to grow for decades to come.

with energy this cheap america could become the worlds factory without having to resort to cheap labour like china they'll be putting out quality product too. expect "made in the usa" stamps on fucking everything you buy at walmart. the price will stay the same, the quality will triple, the jobs will be steady and stable and well paying. people will be able to buy houses and raise families with only one parent needing to work.

With this, the trip to Mars would take one month instead of 6

who even needs robots with energy this cheap. just throw some more humans at the assembly line you cna easily afford to without having to figure out any technology or risk expensive upfront investments for machines that can't even do what humans can do. any machines will be there to assist humans not replace them. why even bother replacing people when you've got cheap basically unlimited energy.

Ya 35% is fucking amazing, a GREAT investor probably averages 15% over a lifetime. There's just too many underage retards on Veeky Forums that are so used to crazy crypto gains that they've tricked themselves into thinking it's sustainable.

as if humans havent been replaced for soooo many tasks.... it'll keep happening

What if the Stock market has a small crash?

I could be interested in Lockheed but I’m a poorfag student only in crypto atm

Can you tell me why it has grown so well?

Hasnt lockheed had problems with the F35?

Cheap energy is the key to everything. And it will trickle through to other industries...

1. Planes that fly on fusion generators will no longer have expensive fuel costs driving up ticket prices.

2. Trains running on fusion could haul larger loads cheaper.

3. electric cars would become more affordable since people could charge more often for less money.

4. (for the cryptos) Bitcoin generators would run for nearly free.

There's also the social safety argument... fusion generators don't run on radioactive elements, so the danger of meltdown and contamination is eliminated.

oh sure. i fear automation as well. but this takes some wind out of automations sails. i'd rather a human being make the product then a robot anyways, the human machine is basically perfect. two legs, two arms, nimble fingers, adaptive responses and it's easier to train a man to do a task then to train a man to program a machine to do the task. a flexible thinking machine that will even buy your product in the end.

henry ford made sure his employees could afford his car and they were some of his most solid early customers.

if everyone replaces humans with machines there will be nobody left with enough money to even buy the products. sure you can say universal income but thats not going to be the same money as a good job. it would be fucking retarded for everyone to replace humans with machines because long term if you do that all your businesses will fail. it's short term thinking

During the great recession, they went from a high of 116 down to a low of 63

If you sold at the low, you would have had a loss. Since it's currently 350, if you had held, you would still be up.

If you're using automatic dividend reinvestment, the lows even help you a little since you get more shares for your dividend dollar.

But again... certain industries, while not entirely recession-proof are also so necessary that they have to pick up.

Examples: garbage, toilet paper, defense spending.

This is not for people who want to get rich quick. This is for people who can live with getting rich slower.

But the tradeoff is... unlike, for example, bitcoin, you aren't going to wake up to a 40% drop. Slow and steady wins the race.

regulate automation in the us to prevent the american worker being totally replaced. with fair trade not free chaos trade the countries that resort to automation wont be competing as hard with american business for american money. in time those countries that chose automation over human labour will fucking implode like retards and america will be the only country still making stuff. fusion energy to make american businesses cheaper to run will offset labour costs. long term human power is the only logical way forward

>in time those countries that chose automation over human labour will fucking implode like retards
for the reasons i explain here

>tfw own Boeing, Lockheed martin, and LHA

who knew airplanes would make me so rich

I was always looking at a stock to hold in case there is a WW3 and I just found it.
Seriously those are the kinds of stocks that make you money on people's death = the best

If you're looking for a stock like that, you should also seriously consider Waste Management.

1. We will always have garbage. There will always be a need to haul it away.

2. WM is the industry leader. There really isn't another company that can touch them right now.

3. Solid dividend, with a dividend reinvestment program.

4. Pretty recession-proof.

Like LMT, they are on my "buy and hold forever" list.

true humans are perfect machines but in some areas humans could probably still be replaced like cashiers and stuff. those jobs will be replaced by machines but creating a human like robot is probably near impossible in foreseeable future or very expensive.

also everybody could live happily even now but those who have the power design the system. we will keep advancing and work force, smart people will keep getting replaced. maybe at some point there will be universal income or compensation for certain people.

we keep making babies, this planet can hold only so much because habitable space and much of the recourses is constant. why keep useless common masses alive? tech advances -> need for human force reduces, whilst human population keeps rising.

birth rates in western countries are below replacement rate when you don't consider fresh immigrants. why is this? because prosperity reduces birth rates. cheap energy can bring prosperity to the world. and those countries that can't get into it we can just close off our borders to them and let them sort their own shit out. the whole world doesn;t have to be overpopulated. i expect the human population to level off at 10 billion frankly. we can afford to feed everyone on earth now but the powers that be have different ideas true.

but the powers that be are in two camps right now. those psychopaths that want to make more money at all costs. and the psychopaths that want to serve evil at all costs. the two camps have been getting along for quite a while due to mutual benefit. but we're coming at a crossroads where you can either chose evil, or chose profit. i believe human greed can defeat human evil any day.

meanwhile how useless are the useless masses when they're buying your products and services? you gonna replace them with robots that dont buy anything and universal income that doesnt pay well? not if you want to make money. anyone chosing automation over humans is going to get fucked by anyone that wants to make money long term, those automated companies will be destroyed by the greed elite as a matter of self defense.

You have it backwards. Cheap energy means cheaper automation, humans don't run on fusion power.
If all jobs are replaced then people don't need to work. It's that simple. Either through minimal charity or through owning stock in the companies that own the machines that do all the work, everyone gets a share of the huge bounty.
There will always be unautomated jobs though. Just don't expect them to be assembly line workers.

Unfortunately this guy has it right.
Lockheed were cautiously laughed at when they made public their first targets, and now they've got nothing to show for it it's becoming more clear they were never going to make their scifi reactor. They weren't exactly trying anything new or innovative, they just looked at 50 years of fusion research and said "I bet we can do better. How hard can it be?"
If we do get fusion in the next 10 years, my money isn't on one of the big government or military-industrial complex projects. It'll be one of the little entrepreneurial startups that are trying it in a new way, that no-one has ever heard of until one day they hit the headlines with net energy. Examples:
General fusion (my favorite because it's so steampunk)
Focus fusion
Trie alpha energy

universal income depends on the government being nice enough to make sure we can all eat. i wouldn't put any faith in that. they'd sooner let us all die.

i'm placing my trust in human greed. in the people who run shit and want to rule over a humanity that can keep making them richer. rather then rule over some poor huddled masses that can't do anything for them as their wealth and power that was built on human customers slips through their fingers. they're not going to let it happen.

I made absolutely no mention of UBI

cheaper energy means you can afford to pay your workers well. you're not looking for desperate gambles in the form of untested machinery to shave every last cent of profit. the risk to reward ratio just isn't in favour of automation once cheap energy enters the picture. also you need human labour because you want human customers. universal income isnt going to pay well, and without customers that have good jobs your profit margins fucking crash.

meanwhile have you considered what cheap energy is going to do to the cost of food? of course you haven't. water shortages aren't going to be an issue anymore, desalination and irrigation will bring us more acres of fertile farmland

Two problems with the companies you've listed....

1. As private companies, there is no opportunities for investors to gain through the development of the technology.

2. As private companies established for the sole reason of producing fusion, they don't have the bottomless pit of research money that comes from using other high-income divisions to finance the research.

This is the problem with most high-tech speculative companies. Their ideas may be great, but there's almost never enough funding to get them to the finish line.

If they DO have some new idea, their tech eventually gets bought up by a big name public company, which puts us right back where we started.

no, but you think that businesses dont need customers only shareholders. which is fucking retarded on the face of it, so i didnt address that argument

I don't think you understand how capitalism works.
Also, take your damn meds.

i'll clarify, you think the business customers will be humans who dont work but have shares in various businesses. i dont see it. wheres the wealth coming from? its just humans sitting there collecting money adding no value or wealth into the system. human labour is worth money, it raises value. if humans cant add any value into the system then the system cant be sustained

take your blue pill and shove it up your ass and then drink some more fluoride

>stocks

WEW

TO.THE.MOON