Who #rekt here?

Who #rekt here?

Damn son, what meme did you fall for?

>blame the coins
no what he did was buying the PEAK of a bull market
we bear market now

Me, that's only my fault, but shit still hurts

Me. Started with $18k, straight mooning to $58k in 1-2 weeks and then back to $22k and then back to $50k now. The whole thing seems like a PnD. Have holds in big coins like XLM, ADA, LTC and ZRX.

I think I don't even care anymore.

My portfolio pretty much looks exactly the same as yours. ~50k at the peak during the bullrun, huge crash, and now stagnating at around ~28k. Fuckin' crypto, huh?

not me

you're a fucking NIGGER do you hear me? Don't you EVER show your FACE around here again.

Nah past 3 months looks pretty good.

Not me because I'm not a fucking moron buying memes

>was 35BTC in Jan when short squeeze happend
>not giving a fuck, will tripple that by ends year

haven't opened my blockfolio since prior to Christmas

ignorance is bliss bros

60k-37k since Jan 8th...im waiting patiently for a good opportunity. Refuse to take more Losses.

I thought I was make it to $10 000 but that was not to be. If only I'd have been more active I would have at least cut my losses and by lower (or so I like to believe). Oh well

Gains are sad but still, gains are gains. Would like this boring market to be over though.

Fix my portfolio biz

Fuck!

Dump ripple and card and maybe ltc.

Just FUCK my absolute SHIT UP senpai

You good

Hit $60k early December and ran up to $150k, then $250, then $350 and finally topped out at $430k, now back down to $320k. Still kind of pissed I didn't play it smart and cash out more at $430k, but this market is just getting started.

what app is this? CMC?

Get rid of everything and do

VEN
ETH
NEO/EOS/ADA *pick1
AMB/DRGN/IOTA * pick1

I kinda want to dump ltc next moon and go in eos/neo

>biz
Agreed

Also, checkd