Absolute state of Veeky Forums

I've seen this one coin TRAC shilled on plebbit, there were extensive fucking posts and shit, so I bought at 18c and lived to see 50c, sold my initial, holding rest because I believe in the project.
Over that time I made my own research and found out:
>it's a supply chain project based in EU, with a working product since 2013

>Only blockchain company ever to have won walmart spark award.

medium.com/origintrail/awarded-by-walmart-admitted-into-its-inaugural-innovation-program-3b235d85d1e0

>Is admited in walmart accelerator in shanghai.

medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-admitted-to-reputable-bits-x-bites-acceleration-program-in-shanghai-4b22d069dc4

>OriginTrail allow business and consumers to track goods in real time from the production phase, storage and shelves in the stores.

>Can be used in basically any industry and can coexist with all other supplychain projects
>Trading for 5 days now and is only listed on ED and IDEX, meaning it still needs to get to major exchanges.

>Don't be retarded and buy high...Plebbit is full of OT, while all I see here on Veeky Forums are absolute shitcoins being shilled in pnd scams... get ur shit together user

>implying i haven't been in since the presale
>nigger

also digits mayne... u've done well for ur'self, I'm jelly

Where I can get it OP?

I missed the fucking ICO by mere minutes
I missed the fucking launch date by a few hours because of work
I bought in at .00031 and didn't sell at .00041

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice shilling user.

Unironically bought 38k, seems to be in a dip right now. seems like it bounced pretty hard off 270 yesterday to 350 in the span of less than an hour.

Haha wtf, i bought in presale too, then bought some more. This one was too fucking obvious user

dude i bought at 39 and it is now at 27 FUCKING Veeky Forums

>He didn't get in the ICO

When will you fucks learn?

got in yesterday. First time im glad to see shilling.

EC20 TOKEN

NO ACTUAL PRODUCT

EASTERN EUROPEAN PROJECT... WHAT COULD GO WRONG??

I'm ashamed and forever btfoed
I could have made it if I knew, but shit.... i still have 100k TRAC so I guess I'm good

>If u do ur research it has a product faggot, more so then WTC or any other supply chain protocol
>CENTRAL europe, EU has hardcore regulations, enjoy ur fucking chink and pajeet coins faggot.

Is the vulgar image really necessary for a project of this quality? God damn I am so sick of disgusting teenagers and internet-addled 20-somethings fucking everything up.

I bought more during the "dip", and then it dipped even lower. At least my average buy price is still 23 cents. Still fucking more than 2x from ICO price, but whatever. This is cheap as fuck for how far along the development pipeline the product is.

well OFC it is necessary user, this is Veeky Forums , rest of ur statement I agree with

im a poor fag and only can afford 150 TRAC at the moment... Am i gonna make it?

sry... u'll need to reinvest ur gainz one more time user

pic related

these are some really shit tier memes

how long you guys think until it moons? I know is a long term project but still

>selling TRAC
are you gonna hang yourself in a 6 months?

Thank you! Come again!
:)

>moon wen?
>plez sur moon wen??

Fuck off please. Take your lunch money and go play blackjack or something.

Just wait for a big exchange. It wont stay on DEXs for long.

>Serbia
>EU
pick one faggot lmfao.

SLovenia you fucking burger

buy the dip

>Ljubljana
>Serbia
On the contrary faggot, it is you who must pick one

Preßburg bitte, danke.

Bought at 0.000086 and sold 0.00037. profit