boomers wet dream

>150% in in 12 months
>bad

>buying nvidia stock
>not nvidia cards
>ROI of 8+ months vs 5-6 months
Really makes you think.

>t. poor children that need 50% swings just to make $5

I wonder how much NVIDIA's price is affected by the whole crypto mining thing. Probably a lot.
That means it's kind of a way to invest in crypto by proxy, but it also means that if crypto comes crashing down so will NVIDIA

>if crypto comes crashing down so will NVIDIA
It will not, and that's the best thing about it.

>150%
Even stinky linkies still have their 250%-300% profit after crash if they bought at december

MY FUCKING CRYPTO BAGS HAVE LOST ME SO MUCH MONEY

It fucking infuriates me that Veeky Forums shilled me away from the stock market. Why did I fall for this?

lol dumb pussy

>not buying AMD for the same reasons
Get in or stay poor

Boring LARP.

Think of something new

oh, shit. I knew that VeChain was a scam, only +1000% since 3 months ago.

>AMD
>ever being relevant

all consoles use AMD

it wouldn't crash down completely but it might retrace 50% of its gains from crypto season

Nvidia has a lot to things going for. I would buy it if crypto hasn't spoiled me.

>forefront of machine learning. ml is the future and 99.99% of ml are Nvidia powered
>Has enterprise by the balls. Complete monopoly. Ruthlessly drove amd out through innovation and strongarming. Used every tactic good and bad.
>also dominates the consumer market. Nvidia cards are just objectively better.
>owns thousands of patents and is relied upon by the entertainment industry
>tons of other shit not on top of my head atm

I can easily see it go $1000+ in 5 years.

because no one in their right mind would buy an AMD CPU for PC

>>/v/ is that way

This.
And if you look at the AMD's stock price you can see that they are much more dependent on the cryptocurrency than Nvidia.

we're talking about the relevancy of gpu manufacturers. keep up or don't participate.

fuck amd

their cpurs are slow as shit in anything but multibench sims and video processing

their graphics card are power hungry pieces of shit that crashes all the time

i dont even play gaymes that much anymore, but im sick of having to restart all the because the screen fucks up

BUT THE FUCKING GPU SHORTAGE MEANS IM STUCK WITH MY FUCKING FURY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LEMME OUT

IM NOT PAYING 1000$ FOR AN UPGRADE THATS ONLY 25% BETTER

Wait for the Q3 2018 this is when GPU prices will cool down again.