Adventures in shitcoin DAY 4

Hello Veeky Forums, is anyone feeling ADVENTUROUS today?!

I've been putting $100 into any shitcoin that passes my low standards, and I've been keeping track of them on a spreadsheet (docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caLWUXJwrpDf8BMQ_aOIG0OIEOyNbzfiMyhv5VFiMZs/edit?usp=sharing) that I update and post here every day at 3pm EST for our collective amusement.

For proof that I'm not just LARPing (or if you want to send me hundreds of ETH), here is my wallet address, which has some of these coins: 0xdA604c9b1EB3f93AeF7ec5b6Be288D9D5F019F2b

Without further ado: shill me some coins, make me some money, lose me some money, I don't give a shit, let's have a shitcoin adventure!

---

Looks like today is not a great day for shitcoins. Anyone have any good suggestions or insults?

zephyr, innova, hacken, pirate blocks

High risk high reward : XBY

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

You don't have byteballs ?

Post you address once you have bought 100$

Why no LINK, you glorious madman?

I see you bought Nimfa.
I've seen it shilled here a bit.

Can you tell me what it's about? Why did you buy it? Should I also?

HST SKY

i'm a little stinky, have 1k but i don't really a consider it a shitcoin for this experiment

I'd like to see how BAT performs against the average shitcoin, if you've got the money for it.

no inda, intensecoin, smartcoin, smartcash, ethereum classic. grim, onion, boolberry, shekel etc

fail

buy yenten not a shitcoin. A coin for men

STAR

literally anything on coinexchange

it's basically a margin-trading platform, it's kind of interesting

you "buy" nimfa tokens, and then they give you 3x the amount your collateral is worth, basically they lend you money so you can profit 3x as much.

so you use those tokens on their platform to buy other coins hoping that the thing you bought will increase in value. if it does, you can get a nice little profit, you go back to nimfa's platform and say "thanks i just made 3x as much as I would have, please give me my collateral back" and then they do, taking 10% of your profits

there's a smart contract in place in the platform such that if you lost your initial investment (1/3 of the nimfa given to you) then the system automatically sells everything you have (the remaining 2/3 given to you) and takes it back, and keeps the collateral

it's a clever system, I signed up and it looks really professional

i dont feel confident recommending anything to anyone but im happy i threw 100 bucks in

i don't understand what is all this crap you circled?

you referring to GBYTE? looks interesting

Cool you've convinced me. I'm in

Perfectly natural conversation between two humans and not some obvious marketing shill...

LMFAO REAL

Quality thread. Keep us posted, OP.

I've been trying to get into this during the shitcoin pullback. Product exists. Unlike Walton speculation.

which shitcoin from your list do u like the most/have the highest hopes?

>presale master-race reporting in

HST, PBL, CAT, NLC2, BTS, SC

BPL: Super low marketcap, great wallet, great project.

Add THC man, super shitcoin with a hardfork coming in 1 month and likely stoned devs

Wait till it hits $7 and I'll unload my full bags for you.

It's all really just a game of tokens

He's basically saying price per token is very low considering the supply when compared to what he circled - all of which is over $15

>implying it's a 100x in the making

Trinity (TNC) !

no shitcoin tho. also a whale is just dropping the price.

All in on OT or just stop posting now OP

EVE

ELIX, SUMO, MOBI

AChain...buy yourself something nice

You should buy GEERT coin. Geert is the name of a dutch politician who is right winged.
The potential of this coin is really amazing.

XSTC. (Safetrade coin)
Dead coin from a bygone era. New devs reviving it. New website coming soon with team details, whitepaper and roadmap included. 30 sats currently. About as under the radar as a coin gets.

buying rlx like i said yesterday would have doubled your portfolio value today

lol i just added it to my stack yesterday, i just like to be thorough so it probably does sound like im a marketer or something

it probably could totally shit the bed, i mean the tokens themselves dont have any purpose except as a ticket to ride, but its a pretty comfy ride

desu i'm not sure, i do like nimfa's idea and bounty's, rlc seems legit, and coss, being an exchange, could be really nice