DBC BRAINLETS, ARE YOU FUCKING READY?

It's almost a fact that DBC will announce BIG partnerships in first half of feb. By the end of the month it will reach new ATH

Other urls found in this thread:

btcmanager.com/week-1-moonshot-neo-devcon-conference-dbc/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
deepbrain.ai/
twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/951714723443060736
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/disney-mickey-mouse-ai-robot-disneyworld-a7626886.html
deepbrainchain.org)
deepbrain.ai/-
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/DBC-BTC
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/DBC-ETH
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/DBC-NEO
steemit.com/bitcoin/@fztbyt/deepbrain-chain-s-vision
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who are you?

No real AI/Ml/Dl expert would use DeepBrainChain. We have AWS and the Chinese have Alicloud. The only way DBC can survive is if they live up to their promise of cutting AI computational cost by 70 percent and this is an unbelievable number considering they need to encrypt training data while somehow manage to distribute computation and training. Meanwhile they need to compete with Amazon and Alibaba, which could easy kill DBC if it got on their radar. Centralized computing is much superior to decentralized computing at the moment.

Sure, DeepBrainChain has worked with AliBaba but it doesn't matter.

Ps. They will also have a partnership with AliBaba

>First and foremost is the convention next week. DBC is presenting in one of the last time slots on the second day of NEO DevCon. This coupled with the market rebound this week should provide the initial catalyst for DBC’s climb. Currently DBC is available on KuCoin and Huobi but when they announce their addition to an even larger exchange the second phase of the catalyst climb will begin. This week’s rebound will provide the shuttle for launch and the NEO DevCon convention will ignite the engines.

btcmanager.com/week-1-moonshot-neo-devcon-conference-dbc/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/

>DeepBrain Chain creates a decentralized neural network made up of innumerable mining nodes across the globe. These nodes will supply computational power for AI use in countless applications.

Mining nodes are compensated by receiving DBC. It is a secure trading platform that will allow the safe exchange of data between owners and users while protecting their rights.

DeepBrain Chain provides low-cost computing power while eliminating idle time across enterprises while protecting users with smart contracts ensuring data is safe. Computing power is kept flexible and idle time is minimized. Since there are so many nodes even if some are attacked the remaining nodes will still work and data leakage is forbidden.

DBC is essentially an extension of the DeepBrain AI platform (deepbrain.ai/ - This site is not very known to western investors b/c it isnt offered in English; i only came across it after doing due dilligence. Found the site link from one of DBC's venture sponsors, GSR). DB is already functional and serves landmark customers like Siemens, MS, Lenovo and Samsung. Unlike some of the peers in the 200mm market cap zone, DBC is one of the few that has a working platform to build on and definitely a rare gem that can leverage an existing corporate customer base.

NEO conference in a few days, new exchanges by next week (Korean rumoured), upping marketing

Just a bit above the ground floor right now, still early for the next moon mission.

DBC is partnering with Disney to build a "Early Education Robot" using DBC's AI technology.
This is huge, Disney is milking everything out of every franchise they own. Just look at Star Wars. Now image if they can build Lifesize AI Robots looking like Star Wars characters or Elsa walking around their Parks. The amount of traffic they would get is insane. I dont care if their entertainers lookse their job, i just want dat DBC money.

Also from a TA PoV, the Graph forms a nice Cup'n'handle ready for a new moonmission and hasnt even reached the previous ATH.

Proof:
twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/951714723443060736

They seem to have planned this all along, this is from earlier this Year and even discribes their plans:
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/disney-mickey-mouse-ai-robot-disneyworld-a7626886.html

You can trade DBC on Kucoin, using my invite code would be much appreciated.
1b78v

Also, if you are clever you create one account with my code, and then use said accounts code to create a second to really trade. this way you get 20% of your own fees back and i get 10%.

Friendly reminder:

>2nd ICO on NEO, right after Red Pulse (RPX)
>ICO sold out in 3.5 hours
>Small market cap ask (~$15M at time of ICO)
>Artificial Intelligence (AI) with blockchain technology
>Existing AI Chinese company
>Under the radar for most investors (they don’t need much marketing to sell out)
>Parent company has 100 manufacturers using the platform including Microsoft, Samsung and Siemens.
>Won 1st out of 30 companies who competed in recent AI competition
>Will be listed on 3 exchanges in January (Huobi, Kucoin and LBank)

2-3$ FEB EOM, 5-10$ EOY

Now is the time to invest if you haven't already.

I will send 5 Free DBC for the first 50 new registration accounts using code: 1y41t

Let me try to explain this slowly so that even the most retarded of you can get it.

>Why you should buy DBC:
Working product ready (platform with more than 1000 semantic skills)
Under the radar for most investors (they don't need much marketing to sell out anyways)
Very strong (nerdy) team
Strong deep problem
Low cap £15M (but $6M already went to VC's)
Big investment from NEO - $1M and $4.8M from Jinsha River
Strong advisors, strong partnershisp
Strong marketing point (Awarded First Prize in Enterprise Sector for AI Research Center out of 30 teams)
They already confirmed exchange listing
Clients include Microsof, Siemens and Samsung

>Why is this shit undervaued:
There were 5000 new AI companies in 2012-2016 period
20-30% of all AI applications cost is the computation (for example one game of AlphaGo costs $3000)
$20 BILLION industry vs $9 MILLION ICO

>Conclusion:
After all the bullshit it's time for the real deal. If you like free money go to Kucoin and buy some DBC. It is currently worth about 32cent but it will reach close to 1$ until the end of January. I am currently acomulating this (+100K ) before the big boom after it hits Huobi later this month.

So yeah stop chasing moons, stop trying to cacth falling knifes and go make some real money you faggs by buying DBC!
Dont forget to use my code to register on KUCOIN
CODE -> 1y41t
You get also free KUCOIN for registering with code.

Nice try, the withdrawal fees costs more than the amount you're trying to send, pajeet.

reminds me of the minereum scam

>It is currently worth about 32cent but it will reach close to 1$ until the end of January. I am currently acomulating this (+100K ) before the big boom after it hits Huobi later this month.
Update your referral link scam Pajeet.

stay poor paj.

Also, you're just copypasting from the infobank I made to FOMO I've speen spamming for 2 days. Now I'm just FUDing.

Ok please stop flooding my thread with this shit tho

Yeah, I like DBC but every time I add more it falls. Feels like some douchebag keeps a serious lid on it til the NEO conf

ANYWAY: I'm a believer

How about the other NEO tokens/coins?

RPX? TNC?

im not sure desu

I'm holding 28k since 8c. DBC threads are designated shitting threads. Just hold and watch idiots fomo in.

so you were FOMO and now you FUDing? f off you paj!

WHY INVEST ?

I was skeptical of DBC's potential at first, for a number of reasons. One, their website (deepbrainchain.org) is far from functional and a lot of their WP marketing content is lost in translation (also hard to follow bc its written in a very scientific manner). Second, the 10bn total supply (achieved in 10 years), with 50% of that reserved for miners, makes it harder to believe in the price appreciation potential.

With respect to the website, you can visit deepbrain.ai/ (DBC leverages this AI OS). For the others, let's look at some of the reasons why the valuation is justified, and is due to go up.

(1) Working product - DBC is essentially an extension of the DeepBrain AI platform (deepbrain.ai/- This site is not very known to western investors b/c it isnt offered in English; i only came across it after doing due dilligence. Found the site link from one of DBC's venture sponsors, GSR). DB is already functional and serves landmark customers like Siemens, MS, Lenovo and Samsung.

2) VC backing: I currently work in finance and I know that GSR and Gobi are top-notch VC shops with successful investments in growth tech. There is also investment from NEO itself. While you shouldn't base your entire investment decision on the fact that known sponsors are backing it, you can't deny that they probably have a lot more insider info than we do and are backing it for a reason.

3) High market cap, low float cap: Ideally I want to keep short-term volatility as low as possible while maintaining the upside. DBC lets you do this because it currently has a low float cap; of the 1.5bn tokens in circulation, 0.6bn was sold through a pre-sale and are likely held under lock-up, so the actual number of tokens that could be in jittery hands is 0.9bn. More tokens will arguably be released as the years go by, but for a shorter term investor that would not matter.

DeepBrain Chain: kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/DBC-BTC
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/DBC-ETH

>Artificial Intelligence Blockchain Driven Computing Platform
>Backed by NEO Council
>Houbi listing On MONDAY
>Real world use cases are easy to identify in AI field
>The devs/team are all allegedly leaders/professionals in their team. They don't need to rely on marketing to go up because they have a quality platform + all of Asia in a cryptocurrency frenzy.
>DBC won the first prize in the business community of the SMP2017 Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation at Harbin Institute of Technology. More than 30 domestic top artificial intelligence teams participated in this competition.
>Received 32 million CNY of angel investment from Jinsha River Investment, Gobi Investment, and Chance Investment.
>DeepBrain skills platform has more than 1000 skills. It is the first manufacturer of an artificial intelligence skills platform in China.
>DBC has been worked for around 6 years -NEO is an official partner with DBC
>Their CEO and CMO had tons of experiences with AI, respectively overseeing the development of the world’s first artifical intelligence sound box and China's first cloud brain system, and the other the Director of Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of Shanghai. The team had also won first place in a competition of the enterprise sector of SMP2017, a Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation which had over 30 national top AI teams take part.
>More than 100 corporate clients and 200,000 users are already using the DeepChain platform, including Microsoft, Huawei, Lenovo, Siemens and Samsung. Building on their current product, the DeepBrain Chain will integrate existing data sets and indigenous AI skill applications into the ecosystem.

>They have a finished product

DeepBrain: kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/DBC-NEO

-Artificial Intelligence Blockchain Driven Computing Platform

-DBC won the first prize in the business community of the SMP2017 Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation at Harbin Institute of Technology. More than 30 domestic top artificial intelligence teams participated in this competition.

-Received 32 million CNY of angel investment from Jinsha River Investment, Gobi Investment, and Chance Investment.

-DeepBrain skills platform has more than 1000 skills. It is the first manufacturer of an artificial intelligence skills platform in China.

-DBC has been worked for around 6 years -NEO is an official partner with DBC

-Their CEO and CMO had tons of experiences with AI, respectively overseeing the development of the world’s first artifical intelligence sound box and China's first cloud brain system, and the other the Director of Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of Shanghai. The team had also won first place in a competition of the enterprise sector of SMP2017, a Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation which had over 30 national top AI teams take part.

-More than 100 corporate clients and 200,000 users are already using the DeepChain platform, including Microsoft, Huawei, Lenovo, Siemens and Samsung. Building on their current product, the DeepBrain Chain will integrate existing data sets and indigenous AI skill applications into the ecosystem.

-Current price is about $0.10 -The AI industry is valued at $20 billion, and with this being at a 15million cap

-They have a finished product

DBC can be bought now on Kucoin. China can only buy on Huobi once it gets listed on Jan 1st.

QLINK is a scam, dont buy into that. DBC is supported by NEO.

DBC is the newest coin to hit Kucoin and maybe the next to erupt the way DENT, PRL, BNTY have recently, so what is it?

From their website: DeepBrain Chain is a decentralized neural network. Countless mining nodes across the world will supply computational power for AI use to meet world-wide enterprise demand.
The idea behind it is that miners supply computational power to the network and receive DBC as compensation. Therefore it doubles up as both a data computation technology and also a data trading platform.
DBC uses the privacy and efficiency of the blockchain technology to make AI computational demands much cheaper for businesses. They claim 5000 AI firms were born in the past 5 years, and of a $20b cost, 20-30% of that was spent on computational power. DBC aims to cut that figure by 70%, solving a real problem in the AI field through blockchain.

Who is backing it?

GSR Ventures - multi-billion dollar venture capital fund based in China with major investments in the products of global companies such as Nissan and Philips.

The NEO Council themselves - $1m direct investment in the ICO from NEO.

GOBI Partners - I don't have much information on this Chinese VC but DBC speak highly of them, any info on this is appreciated.

Some notes about the project/team
ICO token sale sold out in 3-4 hours
Small market cap ($15M ICO, some to VC, some to NEO) in two different domains: AI and Crypto.

Team behind it were awarded first prize at the national Chinese Enterprise Sector for AI Research Center

If you missed BNTY just a few days ago, I hope you are not stupid enough to miss the next Kucoin moon mission.

I'm not feeling either. I just like to spread FUD and FOMO. Btw DBC has a partnership with Jinsha RIver, one of the biggest AI Chip manifacturers in China. You won't find that information on Google, though. I wonder why isn't DBC more transparent about their connections..

steemit.com/bitcoin/@fztbyt/deepbrain-chain-s-vision

DeepBrain Chain's vision is to provide a low-cost, private, flexible, secure, and decentralized artificial intelligence computing platform for AI products.

[x] Here’s a a quick rundown of development plans.
Basically right now they’re looking to integrate DBC (tokens) into their marketplace which is www.deepbrain.ai - they’ve got around 100 clients that use this marketplace. So they will soon be using DBC to pay for Data sets and skills.

They’re looking to create an ecosystem for current and future AI companies.

SO - marketplace is essentially done, what's next?

[x] Integration of global neural network. At first they had just considered CPU/GPU clusters to create processing power for NN training. They received investment from Jinsha River (they fund 3 out of 5 of the largest AI chip manufacturers in China).
[x] Their long term goal is looking to set up hubs of these AI neaural networks around the world to train data sets that tech companies can purchase (or just use training power if they have data sets).
They’re already working with Guangzhou municipality in China. Guongdong is the largest province in China, essentially the manufacturing and electronics hub of Shenzhen - I think they’ll see more good news in the future in this region.

[x] However they would like to expand globally, so right now they are also looking at other governments around the world to also work with.
As well as universities etc. Such as the labs they are now setting up in Silicon Valley. AI chip clusters will provide the main powerhouse of the system, while GPU's will handle the smaller tasks.

[x] Roadmap:

Solidify partnerships/scout locations. Integrate DBC into AI marketplace/ecosystem - exchangeable with other AI cryptocurrencies.
Alpha testing global scale NN
Fund various AI start ups. Looking to expand at least 15 networks globally in 2018.
Beta testing and releasing
Expanding to more countries and companies

I'm strapped in and ready to go, OP!

Here we go again a pack of street shitters and their useless do nothing shit coin.

We are not buying your bags fucktards, anyone that is not a mongo knows distributed compute will never happen because of abuse implications.

im rooting for you guys but realize its probably falling under a 100sats in the next 2days.

fake and gay