UPVOTE ME MOFOS!

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7tv2yd/proof_of_weak_hands_coin_a_mathematically_secure/

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/7tv5py/proof_of_weak_hands_coin_a_mathematically_secure/

Other urls found in this thread:

ethernumbers.co/index2.html
powhclone.com/index2.html
powhcoin.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good shit, have an upboat. I'll send you my dividends if we break 1 mil again today ;)

YEAHH GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump for BUMP

this shit is about to be so bullish, if we hit 500k contract value im buying more. this coin is all about riding the fomo/fud cycle.

This shit with all the alt ponzi coins actually are a good thing making the real ponzi coin go into a dip and gives everyone dividends! WOW

this shit is going parabolic once again. right now is the time to buy, up to .2
then it will probably retract again

how to upvote on leddit? I'm logged in and don't see any up/down arrows.

you gotta subscribe to the subreddit first, fucking faggy reddit. but it'll make us gainz

Done.

I went with my 0.15 ETH

oh shit, buys coming back in

look at the orderbook
volume buying back in

science bitch

Nobody is buying back in you faggots. Hope you didn't put more into this admitted con than you can handle.

Are you that much of a brainlet? the dividend feature disregards the entry point if you have strong hodl hands you can get to profit regardless, people sell it crashes and people buy in again to get in low for more dividends which the price goes up and there ya go it's na revolving door pyramid

>THE DIVIDENDS MEANS THIS WILL LIVE FOREVER, THE FUNDS CANNOT EVER BE DEPLETED AS 10% OF EVERY TRANSACTION IS STORE IN ETH FOR DIVIDENDS

retard or fudder, look at the TX history now

BUY THE DIPS AT NUMB LOL, you don't need to be a whale faggot, YOU CAN GET IN WITH A QUARTER 0.0002 ETH =

these scammers are trying to eat our pie, don't fall for the dupes and scams bros

i literally just bought 2 eth worth

lol powh has stagnated, just get in numb
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
BUY THE DIP

>rises
>comfy
>dips
>still comfy
why is this the perfect coin

You can’t even withdraw from that one.

fucking scammers

stop fudding, yes you can, 2 HOURS LEFT TO BUY THE DIP

New one, get in early powhclone.com/index2.html

no you can't, stop shilling pajeet

those bags sound heavy, should have trusted the original token.

Get lost rajinder

in at 0.07eth

get in bros, it will moon again

How do you upvote on Veeky Forums

BRILLIANT

We need to flood reddit with these posts, it's by far the best way to get people in.

need to subscribe to cryptomarkets first

upvoted

also face it, this is exactly what we all want, it goes up and down all the time and you get dividends, honestly is there anything else we're trying to get from crypto?

FUCK YEAH reddit boom incoming!

Trying to spam

powhcoin.com

On reddit in a variety of ways, but can't get around the fact the URL has already been submitted. Popular url shorteners don't work.

How do I spam reddit?

IDEAS:

Post to WallStreetBets, mention it's only been around for a day and 800k already invested, make out like you are making fun of it for maximum upvotes they love to make fun of crypto but theyre also greedy pieces of autistic shit

Post to every single smaller crypto sub

Spam comments on popular youtube crypto personalities to cover this phenomenon

This is the greatest pyramid building since the ancient egyptians

KEEP SPAMMING THIS SHIT

get that pool back up to at least 750k

hodl for fucks sake

lets get on it, buy the dip bros, it's still strong

Just cashed out my dividends to reinvest at the low Buy Price. /comfy/ af

We need to spam the chinks, they are waking up around now, but i doubt something like yesterday night will happen again...

dubs confirm

Yesterday night was crazy i 3x timed my investment, and got 600 dollars in dividends