98% of people on biz LARP

I’ve been day trading approximately 10 days. Everyday I’ve managed to turn $100 into $300 a DAY. $200 profit a day(USD obviously) and what I’ve noticed is that majority of these larpers on Biz will tell you that doubling up everyday is not possible because they sit on their vaginas and hope to moon it with their portfolio which probably won’t happen for most but will happen for some. Don’t listen to the larp you can make $200 making small nice day trade gains an while they wait for the moon we’re sitting on 50K cash not crypto because you’ve been cashing out profits all year. Fucking larping nerds eat shit

sage

>mad

How did you do it specifically? Which coins?

Sage

What indicators do you use?

VEN/NEO/ETH lately but I’ll trade anything short term

and what exchanges?

BOLL/STOCHrsi/VOL

Y'all are pathetic. If OP has a winning strategy, why would he share it for free?

He's just going to use this opportunity to shill you his bags retards.

Binance

kys faggot I was curious

Dude if you call $200 a days winning strategy you gotta up your game it’s just consistent gains anyone can do

how long did it take you to list all those trades on your taxes?

If the Jews find out then I’ll deal with it then don’t be a snitch

OP if you really are doing this, with the indicators you’ve listed.
Start learning data metrics, not just standard chart metrics.
Study coins on a monthly, weekly basis. And find their high volume time and the sale/buy trend periods.
You’ll double your trades that you’re making now. Just focus on the coins you trade most.
Started doing what you did.
Eth:
0xd6a9Fa6D447f148B0f51bD237a745d5d10779654
You’re welcome.

I don't larp. I really am a billionaire who built a spacesuit with secret military technology. I have the world in my spare time.

I’ve only learned through YouTube videos BOLLbands/EMA/VOL that’s all I use I just buy in low and set my sell sat and walk away for 4 hours come back and if not sold I cut my losses and move to the next trade I honestly don’t know shit and have been able to double my money or a little over doubling my money. Because I don’t wait for the moon I lock in profits and move. BOB AND WEAVE like a jig would say 88

One more question buddy. Do you look at the 1hr, 15m, 30m? All of them?

link videos that you've found most helpful pls.

That’s fine, data analysis will help with this.
I can provide information and some useful stuff.
You can learn with what you know now and data analysis what volatile periods are with certain coins.
The market is 24/7, so why would you just stick to standard chart metrics like you are using right now.
Data analysis allows you to follow buy and sell time periods. Gaining you at least 5% on a trade.
Because you’ll learn the time periods of where the coin typically raises and falls.
It’s not all about data analysis but with TA and standard chart knowledge (what you’re using)... you could easily double your gains, with less trades.

And RSI

I’ll have to look into this I’m very confident all of a sudden and I don’t wanna get too cocky but when your making money it’s hard to not get cocky as a son bitch!

Lol I wish someone linked all the videos to me just get out there bro and do research I just typed “how to swing trade and how to day trade alt coins” into YouTube sesrch I watched videos for hours on end until I grasped the general concept

Yeah well I have a day job and can't trade memecoins all day like a faggot...

Fuck modesty, learn what you are doing and be the best.
Seriously. I’m telling you VEN long term (marry Vechain bro) and data analysis for short term trading.
From the information I’ve already given you, you will be far beyond almost crypto traders.
Again, you’re welcome.
Eth:

I look at the 4H chart the most but I flip through them all while analyzing a coin starting out focus on VEN/NEO/ADA/ETH/BTC but my #1 and #2 is neo and ven idk why but I like ven a lot and neo because volitile markets are good for day trades

Thanks for the replies man I appreciate it. Kek bless you.

I fuck with VEN the most 2nd to NEO but I’m afraid to marry ven long term because it dropped from 8.20$ to like 6.90$ but it’s still good for day trading

Are there any youtube videos/resources you could recommend for those that wanna start day trading?

Lmao, dips for a week.
Wait till Nissan (aka big daddy Renault) buys in. Automobile industry standard.
Wait till LV buys in, clothing industry standard.
QR/RFID wildlife, Vechain will provide that.
Mark of the beast, track everything you’ve ever done, VEN will do that too.

Yes. I don’t mind helping.
Are you trying to start?

Yes. I got time too, so that'll be my primary focus.

>98% of people on biz LARP
>LARPs this fucking hard

kek mate, the best I've don day trading with 100$ is 42$ and that was on a very very lucky moon that happened on one of the trades

Do you have Telegram?

Can I watch you do it?

I’m gonna accumulate some then and hodl because I do have a good feeling about VEN down in my nuts

$42 on one trade? Multiple trades a day and $100-$150 easy

Lol kek no fucking way because I don’t want anyone copying my style. Nobody taught me I took notes and learned myself

Yeah, my kik is "HumbleGrasshopper" maybe you could give me the link there if you don't wanna post it here.

Yes, it can certainly be done. However, it gets harder when you have more money for the simple fact you won't get as many fills. That said, congrats bro.

Uhm what’s your Telegram username and I’ll add you.
Sorry I don’t use kik

And that’s why I told OP to look into studying Data Analysis.
He kind find time periods where there are high buy/sale periods and time his trades to make extra gain.

Okay then. Wonder if you can answer these 2 questions at least:
>How much % of your balance do you use per trade
>Do stagger your entry or buy all in one go?

You dude are currently my hero. Just about to start day trading as I work in a job that allows me to stare at my laptop with no interference apart from doing my no brainer job. Cheers for your humble and simple post. Hope you make mate

What kinda data analysis?
(Like, what do I need to Google?)

I've been doing this with small amounts with trx/ven however they have been quiet as of late. Do you pick coins specifically at lows against eth? Also do you bother with whitepaper etc when you get into new coins?

Damn dude nice portfolio I strive for that as a first marker of ‘making it’

I’m going to start watching some vids on this and googling info for another week or so while I continue to trade off what I know. When I really do well I’ll come back and post my Portfolio

>Everyday I’ve managed to turn $100 into $300 a DAY
> Biz will tell you that doubling up everyday is not possible
No you haven't. If you doubled your money everyday for a month, you'd have 100 billion dollars.

you're not tripling up every day

you might be doing it here and there but you're just selectively forgetting about the many times you lost or got stuck holding bags

Well this was my first run and I may of got extremely lucky but I put $100 all in 100% bought at a nice low sat dip and waited 3-4 hours maybe 3 an a half hours and I saw it come to a much higher sat and then I sold it all and I did this 4 times and doubled up basically but I’m starting to think maybe it’s beginners luck lol it’s nerve racking fucking with your money I’m not as good as explaining because I’ve only learned the lingo recently I just did what countless faggot YouTubers said to do buy low sat dips and sell at high sat dips that’s the general concept

Sorry I meant
>buy at low sat dips sell at high sat
You can set it to auto sell and so you can walk away for a few hours and wait without obsessing. I was obsessing until I just jumped do not be afraid to just jump even if you lose at least you had the balls to jump

I never said triple up
>have $100
>do 3-5 trades a day at 30% gains
>make $30
>3-5 times a day
>fuck waifus

But it's a $200 profit on a $100 investment, so OP triples his money.

Eth:
What’s your Telegram? I’ll add.
I can get you in a phenomenal day traders signal group.
Donation or not.
Let’s go fiat free baby!!!

>buy low sell high
>use sell orders

wowwee You sure sound like a sophisticated trader. please tell me more.

>$150 to $200 a day
Not exact

I'm not lazy I'm just shit at trading

I am a god at research

Find early projects with promise

Fund

Do whatever the fuck I want while I wait

Projects hits exchanges

Take moon profits and plow them into another project

I can leave my computer and focus on my business

Lol it’s that easy though nigger
>mocks me anyways

I never said you said /triple up in one trade/

I said you're not tripling up in one day , Consistently , Which is exactly what you claimed in your original post

>OP triples his money
No, he doesn't. Especially if he's putting those $200 into savings.

I’m tryna do this.
It’s hard to weed out this shit.
Any recommendations from generally good to bad ICOs?
I got in GATcoin.
Low hardcap. And has good team. Good idea.
I got lucky.
Any tips?

Correct not in 1 trade
>3-5 trades

Where do I learn more about this my dear smart user? Teach me your ways

yea it's easy when you're playing with lunch money and selectively forgetting about your losses

If you started with $100 and tripled up every day for 10 days your stack should be just shy of 6 million dollars right now.
So what are you at , champ?

>30% gains
>3-5 times a day
Not hard

I’ll screshit this post and post my portfolio in a month and we’ll see who’s talking then jamal

Google:
>Learning general market data analysis
>Crypto market data analysis
>”coin name” chart history/data
You’re welcome.
Eth:

I screenshot this and will look into it thank you senpai

You can't even do basic math and you're calling other people jamal.

If you tripled up every day for 10 days, you should have 5.9 million right now. Where is it?

Fiat free. Let’s go baby

Thx senpai, if I ever make it you will definitely receive some coins. God damn I fucking love learning and researching things on the internet

Set a % limit that is reasonable and take profits there. Ironically asian coins moon the hardest when they do and they eventually do. They don't hold their value for long though.
Research is easy when you follow reputable people and major crypto investors.

My last moon was an American coin dragonchain. I left some in there and glad I did because it shot up after I took my limit.

Here's a tip
Everything will moon at least once, so if you get in early you can make good profits

i tried daytrading and only made 6%
i feel its the way to go tho, everytime i hold i end up losing money for weeks until a 20% "moon" happens

tl;dr: OP has been trading 10 days without losing money and he thing he's a trading boss
kek

He seems to think making $200/day is impressive

I think that's the wages of a shift manager at McDonalds, lel

Make a Telegram. Make a username for it. Tell me. I’ll Add.
I’ll get you in on signal group. Find thru that the coins you like and be consistent.
Fuck people that don’t want to help others.

I'm already on the telegram bro, add me @aqdnk

This is exactly what I do. We're both low budget investors and need to grow our holdings. Long term hold is only for richer people. We can't just buy what little we have and wait months just to get back our money.

What was your initial capital? How much money do you lose for a decided loss trade?

Please add me too senpai @jasongenova

Which McDonalds pay like a fucking bachelor's salary?

add me @gamba bro. Love you

please add me @satsalt

My telegram is @PinkJaguar

Okay, I’m getting information and pdf, aqdnk is already and waiting, I wasn’t prepared for positive responses. But today we win fellas.
Will be added within 5 min.

Having hard time finding you

>5.9 million
I started with $100 and I should have 5.9 million?
>jamal

Exactly long term is for when you have an extra 10k laying around
I started with $100 for a trial run but I only have 5k to my name. Looking to get another 5k+my 5k in order to play with 5k

A shift manager at McDonald’s barely makes $100 a day. They make like$800 every two weeks you dumbass

Yo add me too, I'm currently taking a break from daytrading but gonna get back to it next month.

@zelivira

>doubles every day
>sitting on 50k

You could could have 1.6m in 5 days
You're aware of this right?
Have fun with your 200 a day

He didn't

>trading for 10 days
>200 bucks a day
>50k

11 year old kid

Add me @lerbe

LARP you see this shit bois so many biz people fuckingLARP and have no clue wtf their talking about I’m new but this idiot is literally larping random numbers

I feel like this is a nice place to ask since people are noob friendly here, what time filter should i use for swing/day trading? the 1m? 30m? 1h?

Why do retarded threads like these get so many replies?

The 5.9M guy isnt wrong*

*assuming you go all in every time you triple your money 10 times

Literal pajeets getting wet at the prospect of making $200-300 a day (which is like a year's salary in India)

>assuming the market skyrockets and moons all day
Fucking dumbass