Unironic LINK whale here

I'll give you a hint biztards

Where is the ChainLink crypto hedge fund who submitted a filing to the SEC, which was posted earlier, where does the address take you when you enter it into Google maps? Go on, I'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

nuwber.com/person/563a59db7686b0176b27ee85
linkedin.com/in/mark-wagner-3a82093a
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_West_Financial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GT_Nexus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In case you missed it

Just tell me you fucking autist

It's the address to some random fucking house in Oakland.

Traphouse in Oakland.

this palace

i live in oakland, should i stop by?

Well fuuuugggg

Traphouse -> traps -> Veeky Forums -> its fucking happening

Worst of it is that's a easy half a million dollar house in Oakland.

Total Net Taxable Value $382,610.00

Tell us why it matters mr whale

nigga that guy called and Mark Wagner denied it. Chainlink crypto fund is a dead end. They denied it was sergey's chainlink and there's no more information online.

Tax value and what you can sell it for are two different things.

exactly. This is a 3/4 million dollar house. If op is trying to imply the fund is shit because of this he's retarded. It doesn't mean anything.

He never posted proof

>believing someone on the internet

Oh you're DEFINITELY gonna make it hahahahah

So what's the point with the house? The address leads nowhere. There's literally nothing about it online. you can call alameda county and ask who owns it but I have a feeling you're just trolling.

nuwber.com/person/563a59db7686b0176b27ee85
Everyone who lives there; presumably mark lives there so maybe it's worth investigating the others.

I'm not gonna doxxx these niggas. Why the fuck would they say what they were invested in anyway to some random neet on the internet

What are you getting at lad

This link conspiracy theories are fucking ridiculous
Kys

so what was the "hint" about?
it didn't tell anyone anything

>no chainlink
>no real fence of any type

sold my bags

An investment fund doesn't list a fucking run down trap house for the sec
Doesn't matter if the floors were made of gold

That's a more expensive house than you'll ever live in.

The people that allegedly live in that house are the most motley crew i've ever seen though.

>Imagine being this lazy

Ok so lets see: cars in the driveway, garbage cans out and Christmas lights. Someone obviously lives here.

So, if someone is living here, then why would they file a 2 million USD crypto fund with the name "ChainLink crypto fund".

hm......

Sign of a drug house, people constantly coming and going while parking in the street.

Nearby is the oracle arena. O shit confirmed

you do realize most google map images are 3 years old or more right

and I was right, this image is 3 years old

OP, i think i found what you're referring to. but he doesn't seem like a huge deal?

What the actual fuck...

I moved around a bit and I see exactly what you’re getting at user. This is fucking huge. Just dropped another $3,000 into Link

larp

Well i dont live anywhere close to Oakland so I cant go and see if someone is living there.

What we do know is, copy and pasted: Chainlink Crypto Fund is based in California. The company’s business is Pooled Investment Fund. The D form was filed by Mark Wagner Manager of General Partner of Issuer. The company was incorporated in 2018. The filler’s address is: 5440 Roberts Avenue, Oakland, Ca, California, 94619. . Chainlink Crypto Gp, Llc is the related person in the form and it has address: 5440 Roberts Avenue, Oakland, Ca, California, 94619.

Is the house related to mark wagner? Does Mark Wagner actually live in this location? I would think he would live in a better location. Why was this house filed in a 2 million dollar hedge fund? Confusing.

Doubt it. Average cost for a block of land in my city is 800k

Wait, Isn't LINK a scam?

Because that's where his pump and dump computers are at

Does anybody here live near that place to check out how it looks like now?

I'm not seeing a "Chainlink Crypto Fund, Lp" even registered in the state of california. Maybe too new to show up?

or are these people adding identity theft onto crypto scamming?

yes, just ignore these fags. they are all unemployed autists

It's incorporated in Delaware.

I SWEAR TO FUCK IF YOU AUTISTS RUIN THIS FOR ME BY SCARING OFF ALL THE NORMIE INVESTORS I WILL PERSONALLY SEE THAT ALL YOUR TRAP WAIFUS GET TURNED 3D AND DICKLESS

Am I the only person who thinks its a cute house in a nice neighbourhood?

Look we have a few possibilities here. This is either Wagner's house and he isn't a richdouche. Lives modestly perhaps. Either way everyone is right to say it probably costs nearly a fortune to live in Oakland anyway.

This could also be a rental property. Therefore they are allowed to use it as a business address to keep allocations more private.

Remember this fund is split between 5 maybe more people so any of them may have pitches 500k or less. You shouldn't be expecting a mansion from these people.

I give up. The house is a dead end. whether mark wagner lied is another matter but I have no reason to think he wouldn't nor that chainlink crypto fund has anything to do with sergey's chainlink.

This guys, The warriors play at the Oracle. Kek i passed that house yesterday tho omw home.

no pls

Its also worth noting, the crypto fund is listed under this address in the sec form.

The people are listed in other address from NEW YORK.
>Hoppins
>Origel
>Sealey

The only people listed in this address in OAKLAND are as following:
>Armbruster
>Wagner (under the 5440 address)

The house could be used as a type of office for ARMBRUSTER and WAGNER based in Oakland.

Or more likley this. Wagner lives modestly and they chose his address to file the form to avoid suspicion?

>ARMBRUSTER
>ASSBLASTER

what the fuck

welcome to Veeky Forums

Surely not. I mean just look at that majestic house the hedge fund is registered to.

Omg you fucking impatient adhd nigga Kids leave them alone and dont Ruin The opportunity to get Out of slavery

You guys should really just chill.

Like, post here but don’t go calling people acting like fucking spergs on your shitty little 5k stack. You definitely won’t make it.

so I don't really get the point of this thread. The company has a registered address. So what?

>dox Assblaster
>wonder why he doesn't post here anymore

>dox investment fund
>wonder why no influx of serious investors

Thanks Veeky Forums

THIS

Why? It's not like their buisness is super secret.

Its all public information dumbass. New flash: No one gives a fuck about this place. Stop acting like we are some special snowflakes.

I live nearby I'm gonna knock on the door and ask them personally. Time to get down to the bottom of this

pls be troll

Like the retard claiming to call them on the phone earlier? Public info is fine, but we all know there are retards on this board who will take it too far.

Case in point, LARP or not

pls be legit

You should welcome this behavior. Anyone investing in something they don’t love or understand is the physical embodiment of the bag. Look at the housing crisis. Normies represent Barack Obama John mccain and the eu. Are those the people you want on your investing team? They can all go to hell and if you are planning on depending on their money you can go to hell too.

???

Tell them paypay the sad frog sent you.

Nah. Chainlink is one of the only legit project out there. It get constantly FUDed though because of smart but sneaky people trying to accumulate it cheap.

>"Hi I'm from Veeky Forums, have you heard about Chainlink?"

next level shilling

>Assblaster is outed as a larper
>pictures he has posted are proven as fake and stolen from the Internet
>He stops posting here
Ftfy

How is that house 3/4 million $ worth? It's just one floor and looks small. Do Americans really pay that much for such houselets?

Is this the correct Mark Wagner?

linkedin.com/in/mark-wagner-3a82093a

Do not contact this man. Please.

Yeah, but it's likely the one of them (I suspect Armbruster) has insider info. I don't think he wants to end up in jail.

>even mentioning Veeky Forums in public

bad taste user

san franciscos probably the most expensive housing market in the country. Existing property owners refuse to let anything new be built and extreme demand from the tech industry have made it like the expensive city to live in.

AB is supposedly 26 years old if his previous messages are to be considered true. He said he got into Veeky Forums 12 years ago (2006) when he was 14. So 25-26 years old. Can't imagine him being that Armbruster dude. Most likely just a coincidence

>Do not contact this man. Please.

Fund has 24 investors according to the sec form

The age could be similar if he started college in his twenties

We are a team of highly dedicated members hell bent on capturing the cryptocurrency scene. Be a part of it or miss out big time.,,

discord dot gg/TEADGGw

They could be related or it might be a employee.

I found some more info.

Wagner has been living there since at least 2011 but theres another name registered:

Alibey el Karim.

Riddle user here. The truth is out there about this fund. Someone else is based around this area as well. Do you want to believe?

On my way I'm wearing just underwear btw sorry guys I was in a hurry to get out the door

Do not knock on the door if you are serious. Just tell us if it looks like someone is living there

Could you afford a moment to talk about Sergey's word?

check 'em

That house is probably closer to a million dollars, realistically.

t. someone that just finished house shopping in the silicon valley area

>technology company headquartered in san francisco
>employees based in oakland
this is one of your worse riddles riddle user

This shit reminds me of Carl Jung discussing synchronicity.

kek is with you. praise

guys, what if.... WHAT IF.... it's just a small friends and family fund, made by a guy with the very common name mark wagner, in the cryptocurrency space that chose the name chainlink and has nothing to do with the currency chainlink you fucking retard autist FUCKS

It's ok, don't try to fool us Mark

likelihood: 0%

Did you fags google map Armbruster's house from the filing? Its honestly not that much better and he is some hot shot business type.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_West_Financial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GT_Nexus

hello fellow atlien