Why's everyone say it'll be a year till anything is ready, Mainet launch is q2 of this year. Also union pay partnership...

Why's everyone say it'll be a year till anything is ready, Mainet launch is q2 of this year. Also union pay partnership... Holding 4k

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7tnq88/hpb_stanford_workshop_recap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wish I had 4k man, thats crazy.

Yeah Bro, I'm honestly considering going all in on it and buying another 4k.

shhhh

OP you're not supposed to talk about this yet...

Is this a secret? Why's Veeky Forums shill such shit but when a legit coin exists they scoff at it?

Sorry guys... I found it and got excited... How much are you guys holding?

Only about 70. I got in at 48 sats three weeks ago and bought more yesterday

Yes it is. People are shilling shitcoins out there, XVG, TRX, LINK, ponzicoins ... I don't want that they got redpilled ... and I want to buy more HPB, my bag is small ...

Not as much as 4k but got in a while ago.

I would if I could, trust me. I have a lot of faith this will take off

It just blows my mind that it has a partnership with union pay, imagine if neo partnered with MasterCard and visa... It would be $1k overnight

Have you seen the conference on Saturday at Stanford ?

I have not, you have a link?

I don'tt have a link, I watched the live.
You can get the recap here : reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7tnq88/hpb_stanford_workshop_recap/

Thanks man, have you been able to find out the hardware distribution?

Guys the partnership with Union Pay has not been officially confirmed, im still bullish on this though.

I understood that they will distribute hardware to HPB holders, I would like that someone cofnirms it.

Yes it is, it's literally in the white paper

2 weeks ago the same shmucks were talking this up and it was about $14. Then it dropped like a stone after 2-3 days to around $5. Oh look the price is climbing again, I wonder what will happen this time now that shills are out in full force?

The consensus is that its not confirmed, unless Union Pay comes out with the news themselves then it is still deemed unconfirmed. Join the telegram.

should be top 10 in a few months. Do the math

Couldn't agree more, especially considering they are not competing with neo or ethereum, they're working with them to make their blockchains run faster.

>Direct confirmation that NEO invested in HPB.
Anyone know more about this?

They confirmed it at the Stanford talk a few days ago

They said so in their conference at Stanford. Also Da Hongfei has been including them in presentations as "NEO contract adopted"