Market Dead

Have ANY of you fuckers made genuine gains over the last 2-4 weeks?

Market seems flat as fuck right now across the board in every coin, the way I see it the $20k BTC crash has killed off FOMO and so normie cash has been bled dry, they just aren't investing in this piss poor market and any gains made anywhere causes a huge sell off as people start locking in profits.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethernumbers.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any major gains I made in the last three weeks have been wiped out and I haven't been able to recover since. Most coins can't maintain an uptrend for more than a day right now.

eh basically lost unrealized gains on the big correction, then have moved pretty evenly ever since

Look at neo

yep market has been totally DEAD since jan 11. the only hope at this point is it somehow comes back in feb after chink new year ends

yes. sold VEN at peak and held Ether. New ath in my folio. Very lucky.

Look at that 8,000 neo sell wall coming up lol

It's a good time to buy and hold blue chips. I wouldn't trade shitcoins though.

i feel dead inside
my portfolio isnt moving anywhere

have x3 my porftolio buy buying low on int, dta and trac trains and selling high. Stop looking at normie exchanges faggot

nothing is going up nor down for months. I own some 20 alt coins + btc/eth/lite

I day trade constantly and I'm up 1% over 4 weeks. I would be down over 20% without making moves.

Most of my gains come from ETH.
Last time I bought got in at 850 yuros.

>thinking normie bucks is what drove the run to 20K
topkek

Have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better.

it did, normiebase commented in a few articles about the surge in users and buying, stating how they made like $300 million extra in profit than they were anticipating

This is how you know its time to invest into ICOs like WePower and Credits

Also, South Korea is opening exchanges to new user registration starting tomorrow

BAT had some decent gains and rchain had a +30% mini moon mission last weekend. I am fully recovered from the crash now and at a new ATH. Nothing like December's crazy run but could be worse.

Powhcoin.com

I got this and it’s doing very well.

same, its actually keeping my portfolio afloat. POWH is the future.

Nevermind, its already 30 January in Korea

rev up those bank accounts gooks!

yes, but they also opened their custodial services a few weeks before then. that's where the huge run came from. not normalfags putting in their drinking money.

circle used to sell to the public, then they realized it was more profitable to sell to institutions. you don't hear about them much at all, but they're one of, if not the largest bitcoin seller in the world

>doesnt make 50-100% gains overnight, everynight
>>market is dead

Gj OP you confirmed your retardation

Nah bro still down from month ago ATH :/

its going to be glorious when the market reaches like near a trillion and all the blue chips like VEN, WTC, BAT would moon.

Made some with icon and neo that i bought 3 weeks ago. Ven aswell even though the dip.
my other holds are iot chain, hpb and enjin coin so im sitting comfy as hell. Now im gonna put some money into ethernumbers. co/index2.html i already doubled my money on dividents while buying on 11 eth and now its back to 11 again lol so im gonna buy some more and sell it all when around 40

I literally just need another $300 before I quit this waste of time for good

Only ETH and XRB, boring AF. Wat do?

>almost made 2.5x with Odyssey but took a shower and ended up only making 1.7x
why does it always end like this

I'm up 4x on my trading stack since early Jan

>$300 in crypto
kek

Show some love for us poorfags, user.
I'm not going to make it anyway, might as well buy a new PC and be done with it. Not quite there yet though

Fuck off with your self-righteous bullshit mr iron hands.

Stop pretending like the last months trends are normal