Did I do good, Veeky Forums?

Highschool Louisianon, here. For Christmas, my dad bought each of us a ledger nano after learning of my dabbling in crypto. He gave me 10k to invest for him. Only condition was, once the entire 10k was invested, I had to secure the crypto using his ledger and hand it over to him, with no trades whatsoever to be made until Christmas of next year. I will receive 25% of the gains. I tried to tell him that adjustments may be necessary, but he literally wont budge. I think he just wants to forget about it entirely until then for some sort of fun surprise or something. Anyway, I have finally put in the entire amount. Does Veeky Forums approve?

5 ETH
2k ZRX
1k RLC
1k BAT
1k REQ
3k XLM

Remember, no trading for one year. I will be trading with my own money. But this will be sitting locked away and forgotten about.

no VEN? You hate money

Ven and Walt bro make dad proud

I thought about the VEN/ICX combo but I really believe in ethereum and dapps as the future.

Should I move 1 ETH each into VEN or WALT?

REQ and XLM are your risky picks.
But you're fine overall.

ETH is good, but no ADA, NEO or EOS?
Really?

Cant have em all... I like NEO but I feel late for that one.

>buying 3 coins competing for the same spot
That's a horrible strategy.

No! ETH is more stable and will definitely rise in price, those are just risky projects and you already have REQ and XLM on your portfolio.

Actually its the best strategy. No matter what you will always win.

I was expecting to see some fucking garbage in that portfolio (XVG, XRP, TRX)

Looks like you’ve made some solid choice desu

Have a look into NAS as well. Neo cofounder and teams from alibaba, google and some others

Except if 2 of the 3 crash and burn (which is almost guaranteed in the long run).

Get some VEN EOS and DRGN

ENG/AION is solid as well long term

Thanks, user. Ive been dicking around with it all since early November so I am not a total newfag. Ive definitely learned some lessons the hard way though. Somehow I got shilled into ZRX early on and so Ive basically been on the eth/dapp train ever since.

>yearning for your boomer parents approval

Also. Dont get my hopes up too high. Dont dash them, either. But what do yall think the portfolio in the OP will be worth in December? My goal was to do 4x. 40k.

Yes, but the one will survive and 10x your gains. Its 33% chance of getting something vs 100% chance of getting something.

Buy link and zrx. Both are great long term holds

>making dad proud has always been the goal

Link? Really?

Also, closer to 100k. ZRX and RLC both are likely to end up between 25-50.

33% LINK
33% EOS
33% ETH

My dad used to beat my mom until one day when I was old enough he tried to beat her and beat his ass.

Maybe even higher. Curious to hear others opinion as well.

that is an ironic image since vito corleone never wanted that life for his son.

why EOS

No VEN? user, I ...

Eth
Neo
Icx
Ven
Xlm

the actual chad hodl portfolio for 2K18

You did good, man

I will invest some too an hodle it for atleast 1 year, due to german tax-system.

Will buy:

WAN
VEN
NEO
ETH
NAS

And throw a few bucks on

TNC
XRB
XRP
XLM
ICX
Aion

>he thinks he can make it without Ven

Idc what you and your likely racist faggot dad does but I'm not a piece of shit so put at least 1eth between neo and walt both could hit near 1k eoy and at worse they won't tank

Why do I get the feeling OP and his dad are of a higher class than you. That’s one hell of a generalization.

You sound like a piece of shit.

Damn. I hope so.

Any other predictions for my current portfolio?

>fake tears

Kys this is Veeky Forums all of you faggots are racist which means odds are so are your parents, note that he didn't deny it

Cool. Stay poor then fag

I dont have to deny absurd accusations. I know the truth and no one else here has reason to believe otherwise. Did your dad touch you? Beat you? Why are you so bitter, user?

When you're done crying and considering your dads racism in a new light you can stop whining to me about it since I don't care and you can then feel free to get rich off what I told you...or you can just kys I guess

Hi. I won't deny that I'm a racist. You sound like a bitter nigger.