lmgtfy.com/?q=how does segwit work
newsbtc.com/2018/01/30/nist-bitcoin-cash-original-bitcoin-chain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is a P&D?

BitcoinScamsh.

Idk but I'm down 4 ether in it.

Wait for bitcoin to move up

Bitmain only accepts it as payment.
That should tell you something about the bullish outlook here.

Because of this post above.
Rumors that the people in Bitconnect are involved with Bitcoin Cash.

There's nothing to talk about.
You know those bug/flying early shitmons in Pokemon? If BTC is Butterfree, BCC is Mothim. It's just a straight up inferior knockoff of the OG but still shit first mover.

>jihan wus company only accepts jihan wus coin

can't wait until this shitcoin becomes the first delisted from cuckbase

bootleg bitcoin

check the transaction volume, this shitcoin is dead

More evidence coming out daily that it is the real bitcoin and segwit is the one that forked. This is the groundwork for segwit to take ownership of the name Segwit Coin instead of misleading new buyers with the name Bitcoin

They could just as easily accept BTC (Segwit Cion), SIA or LTC, as they also sell miners for those currencies. There's no low fee argument there. They are accumulating and willing to hold BCH over all others.

Literally everyone is talking about bzc now faggot

THis is an alt cin nobody cares about. The fact that it has the bitcoin name attached to it is an insult to bitcoin.

Because Veeky Forums doesn’t want you to know Bitcoin cash is Bitcoin

Core is a fork of Bitcoin, all exchanges should rename it respectively!

Hi CNN.

But people are saying that the people that promoted Bitconnect are now promoting Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin Cash is Bitconnect 2.0 so it seems.
Any evidence of this rumor?

The same people are also promoting ETH you dumb nigger, because all they do is add their ponzi to other coins. How fucking retarded are you?

Rodger Ver smirkingly laughed while telling people mt gox was viable and read a script the whole time. Anyone who trusts this guy or any project that is dumb enough to let him be their public face is going to be poor sooner or later.

Uh, I have evidence that you're fucking retarded. It's this post you just made. Although I don't expect you to understand why since you already demonstrated your cognitive capacity.

My dad works at Bitcoin too.

the calm before the storm... get ready to see some new ath

Bitcoin is the bootleg. Bcash is the closest thing to bitcoin before in. Bitcoin just kept the name and the original program had to add cash to it.

if ure smart, you'll know why

Looks familiar. Was it a movie or soemthing?

Don't you know you're only suppose to buy coins when there are 3-5 threads on Veeky Forums "GET IN HERE FAGGOTS WE ARE MOONING".

>implying I didnt buy those coins before I started shilling on Veeky Forums

Sold mine during one of the pumps but it's the real bitcoin

LN will fail, maybe at the start, maybe after 1-2 years. BCH will do well

shut up faggot
dont tell the core cucks, let them suffer.

Most useless coin ever.

lol

on a second thought, I need to buy more asap

What is there to talk about? It's a scam fork of Bitcoin. And Bitcoin is technologically inferior to many new coins.

Why is no one talking about Bitcoin Gold? Or Bitcoin Diamond?

>same ticker
>related

>Whats up with this ? No one talks about it anymore.

The CEO fucked up

Mine doesn’t Ver. If you had any sense of libertarian morality you would have realized after that that your time in the spotlight among fact based investors was over and that no one with a brain will ever trust you. Brash plays an important role as going back in time to an old way of doing things is always an important option to have as it reduces trust but among those in the know it’s over for you. Anyone involved with you has your stink on them.

Do you actually think you're talking to Ver rn? Well this is an abstract feel. Anyway, how is Core superior to Cash?

Verr is a lying cuck (see youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0)

Craig Wright is a scammer pretending to be Satoshi, even Vitalik called him out on it.

Fuck the cash team, I've been in bitcoin since 2012 and will never support them.

>meanwhile no technological discussion just character assassination

You probably sperg out over Fluffypony too.

>muh technological discussion
Increasing the block size is the dumb, brute-force solution to scaling. It's not centralized because soon enough, block sizes will grow 256MB/10 minutes and your average person won't be able to run a node without having data-center caliber hardware.

If I wanted massive block sizes I would just use doge

then use doge retard

had to look this up

Non-mining nodes don't do anything to validate or secure the network. LN/payment channels already exist on both BTC and BCH, its level 3 that is the meme and people are legitimately losing money using it as its not even close to stable. The Lightning Devs themselves are telling people not to use it.

coindesk.com/bitcoins-lightning-network-problem-people-already-using/

To scale to Visa would require miners to invest about $2000-5000 a year into HDDs at current prices. This is a drop in the bucket for mining operations, even now. Now when you consider we are nowhere near those levels of adoption and the fact that hardware costs will have lowered substantially by the time we have (even if they don't) we're good.

Scam just like bitconnect

its called elegance.

Know how to spot a mouthbreather over the internet?

>muh 1mb block
ONE FUCKING MEGABYTE.

EVERY 10 MINUTES.

ITS CURRENT YEAR FFS. I DL 10 MB PER SECOND on a shitty consumer-grade connection in the fucking boonies.

That LN custom hardware ain't selling itself senpai.

>bitcoin crash

Finally someone with a brain. I think we need to reduce the blocksize so people in africa can run rasberry pi nodes. This will also encourage people to use lightning network, why have any on chain transactions at all

Implying people in Africa will be able to afford Lightning Service Providers.
Implying non-mining full nodes are not just waste of electricity even if you gave them the raspberries for free.

It's the superior coin, honestly. Bitcoin ABC and Unlimited are working on some pretty cool scaling proposals and the "Scaling Bitcoin" project is pumping out some great research too.

They're also looking at incorporating privacy and limited programming functionality through new opcodes, although nothing to the extent of Ethereum.

It also enrages bcucks because it directly blows their bullshit arguments out of the water. Everything from "hurr durr its a scam lol" to "big blocks dont work retard, you can't run (useless) full nodes" is gone.

The only coins I like better are Eth and Monero. XMR is, to be honest, much better as actual money. Ethereum is much better as a dapp platform.

However if it is between just bcore and bcash. bcash is superior, hands down.

There is also poetic justice in seeing Bitcoin Core fail. The amount of trolling, shilling, blatant lies, money spent on twitter trolls, and outright attempts at power grabbing are disgusting. This doesn't even count the shit that is ancient history now, of Bitcoin XT and Unlimited nodes getting attacked and DDoS'ed and forced offline to manufacture bullshit "consensus" against a block size increase. Or of the freaks that make up Core now actively forcing out through political manipulation the original group of people who made Bitcoin what it is.

The best thing that could happen to crypto in 2018 would be for Bitcoin core to die, and it's marketcap bled into ETH, BCH, XMR, and other legit coins. It would prove without a doubt that you have to play honest and above all, with the interests of your users in mind, to succeed here.

plus we'll get to watch McAfee suck his dick

ten bucks says he cuts it off before then

I don't think McAfee is against Cash, but should still eat his dick anyway.

no way dude. he literally lives for sex. im pretty sure he autofellates fairly often. He eats other people's shit FFS. Drugs are bad mmkay?

Youre stupid.
>had bitcoins in my bitcoin wallet a year ago.
>august comes, BCH forks
>I still have access to me BITCOINS on my original bitcoin wallet but not my BCH
>dowload BCH wallet to have access to my BCH

Now tell me Mr. sock puppet, how is the real bitcoin not in my original bitcoin wallet but the "forked" bitcoin is? Why did I have to download a shitcoin wallet to get my "real" bitcoins while my "fake" bicoins were already on my BITCOIN wallet?? BTC master race Bcash = bitcoin crash

TFW doge has more daily transactions than Bcash lolololol

Consensus and blind trust in Core (with Blockstream actually leading development). Back in August I was all about Segwit, we all were. Anything to alleviate congestion and I wasn't as well informed on the issue back then.

There is a lot to learn from this event.

Fuck off Pajeets

Geez, I wonder why Jihan's only non-chinese mining farm is in Tel Aviv. Geez, I wonder.....
Retarded Pajeets go poo yourselves

ded

How stupid are you? They thought ppl were stupid and no one would notice the lies.

twitter.com/nerdgirlnv/status/957982195787771910

*the lies were updated*

Id trust BCH if Roger wasnt behind it. I had blind faith in him in 2013 with MtGox and got fucked over, From that day on, whatever he supports, I support the exact opposite

LN/payment channels have always existed. These aren't arguments that against BCH.

>These aren't arguments that against BCH.
ummm sweetie I thought Core was taken over by the Bildderberg so they could use the LN to destroy Bitcoin? Changed your narrative already? lmao so fucking pathetic

No, you don't understand the difference between LN and what Blockstream is purposing. Payment channels have always been there. Both are available on BCH and BTC. What you are thinking of is lvl3. Which is already live on BTC Mainnet despite it not being safe or stable in any sense of the word. This is coming from the Lightning Devs themselves.

>muh blockstream conspiracy theory
you do know out of the 100 people on the dev team only 2 of them work for blockstream?

twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488

Go ahead then, but don't say nobody warned you. Its already live and development will continue on Mainnet despite it being completely unsafe. The Devs can't even get it semi stable on Testnet.

lnmainnet.gaben.win/

>The Devs can't even get it semi stable on Testnet.
Its called a testnet for a reason.

What part of its already been deployed on Mainnet and people are already losing money don't you understand?

sockpuppet hehe

>when you spend this much time on r*ddit and you become retarded
You fucking retard, LN is the protocol to enable payment channels, it's the same thing. This bullshit reminds me of cashcucks ranting against Segwit and then trying to find all the excuses in the world to accept a copycat and inferior version as perfectly acceptable because the cashcuck developers can only copy shit and don't know what the fuck they're doing.

>buuuuh why is this revolutionary, innovative and disruptive technology not already available to me while I slander the ones doing it and claim they are the devil incarnate and I do all I can to sabotage them buuuh uuuh
Imagine being this much of a retarded shill

Whales are slowly accumulating it. Why do you think it hasn't mooned yet? Because whales want it, and want it cheap. BUT ITS A SHIT COIN -Why hasn't it crashed to zero? Because it isn't as much as a shitcoin as all the normies want you to think.

Segwit allows for cross channels by removing the digital signature from transactions. Congrats on seeing this as a feature not a flaw. Seriously.

Despite Segwit's stated goals, it doesn't even fucking work. The Devs themselves are saying this!

This, now stop making threads about it.

>devs tell people not to do something
>they spring up nodes and test shit anyway
>oh no my lost btc

>Tfw panic bought as soon as I noticed it on GDAX at $3900 thinking it was going to take off

>by removing the digital signature from transactions
nope
>Despite Segwit's stated goals, it doesn't even fucking work. The Devs themselves are saying this!
nobody is retarded enough to fall for your lies anymore user. Even noobs have learned you are 100% full of shit. I am sorry for your bags....actually no I am not, if you were retarded enough to buy BCH you deserve to stay forever poor

Which one is closer to the original bitcoin client, bitcoin core or bitcoin cash?

>>by removing the digital signature from transactions
nope

lmgtfy.com/?q=how does segwit work

twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488

kys faggot

Holy fuck you bag holders are actually this delusional
Bcash is a separate chain to core
Deal with it

Veeky Forums is the mine canary, you know it's going to moon if it's not being talked about here.

Low IQ brainlet here. So i know that BCH has larger block sizes and thus lower fees. So what are the downsides to having larger blocks? If there isnt any downsides why wouldn't bitcoin adopt them?

It's like every other shitcoin. It gets praised in the pump, fudded at the drop, and quiet for the reaccumulation.

Were you expecting something special?

The argument against larger blocksizes is it'll cause more centralization. It's been refuted numerous times. The only nodes that actually have any effect on the network are mining nodes, as hashpower is required to validate transactions.

Core will not implement because Blockstream's business model is to sell side chain solutions. Also they can't do it now because A) requires consensus, which they won't get and B) increasing blocks now would prove that BCH was right.

There is also no going back to Core even if they do increase blocks because of Segwit.

We're just waiting patiently. April 2018. It is known

OK. Actually, I'm already doing that.

It was a scam to create a fork, anchor the value with futures, pump the price, and dump for a larger % of bcore.

This only does something when the bcash whales are confident that taking another piece of bcore won't actually kill it.

So by that logic wouldn't BCH overtake BTC unless BTC somehow fixed all it's problems without increasing the blocksize?

Markets don't adjust that quickly and many people are ill informed. This will be a battle that probably goes on into the next year.

There is no fixing BTC because of Segwit. Segwit transactions cannot be removed from the blockchain, its there forever.

Which one is closer to the original MSDOS? Windows 98 or windows 7?
Now which one is better?

Also your question is stupid, now ill ask you, which one is on he original chain???? THE ANSWER LIES IN THE GREENTEXT RETARD
here

>Markets don't adjust that quickly and many people are ill informed.
Considering normies prob dont even know that BCH exists i totally agree.

The BCH shills are killing the cryptocurrencies with all these bitcoin FUD.
Stop.

BCH has lower fees because it processes less transactions than Dogecoin. Don't get fooled by Roger's scamcoin cash

Wait for BCH vending machines in Japan.

Holy fuck its real

newsbtc.com/2018/01/30/nist-bitcoin-cash-original-bitcoin-chain/