Chainlink Explanation Video

Hey Guys, I've launched a youtube channel. I've made a video explaining chainlink and its technical details. First 10 dubs get their meme in the video. (Must be a link meme)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/7W2jh5yOSos
youtu.be/YyeNEiM09ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This

Delet

DON'T BUY THIS SHITCOIN

WINRAR

the more I see chainLINK the more glad i become I never got into this piece of shit meme

ROLL!!!!!!!!

Roll

rawl

Reroll

ChainLink? More like ChainSTINK

rerolling

Kek, CHECK'D

reroll

will do

This

ROLL!

no neckband but let's keep it that way

roll

u win brilliant

t.shit

Check it

Reroll

another go

saved

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You niggers are the dumbest fuckers ever. there are actually better coins out now than link, wanchain will replace link & will release news and partnership, by the time Sergay realises he's fucked he'll exit scam and biz will own all of link it will bleed to 10 cents & you all will be known as the biggest memes of the crypto boom where literally every shitcoin shittrader made 100x except stinky linkies, & you'll remember reading this post before you put the noose are your neck

We are a team of highly dedicated members hell bent on capturing the cryptocurrency scene. Be a part of it or miss out big time'

discord dot gg/TEADGGw

hurr durr i dont understand the tech. I'll post here when ive explained it simply enough for you to get it.

lol

That's a mistake because almost 90% of posts about LINK are FUD. You know what that means? I'll let you figure it out ;)

>pick a hobby
I started playing the piano like 6 months ago and i'm unironically ok at it, does that count

anyone else here gaining weight in support of Sergey? I'm gonna have to buy new clothes

added to my folder. thx, user.

pic related is the alternative version

Roll

Can I roll in my own thread?

I dumped this shitcoin when Ian BBClina announced to his 1million Twitter followers that link is a scam.

I wish

your thread. your rules.

Do you honestly think that he would post what he did with no real reason behind it? Use your brain once in a while

pls maek real

Whats your channel OP so I can find the video when you eventually post it

inb4 larping for quality memes

when the video coming? u going to link it here?

I fucking got dubs! here's my meme of choice

someone post the american psycho webms

mother of digits

rollin

>there are actually better coins out now than link,

Yeah but no.

roll

Rollin boiz

roll for masterpiece of monolink

what you guys need to fucking do is try as hard as you can to find out why LINK would fail.

Stuff like having no marketing, having a small team, and being too slow so that a different person will oracle stuff first. I'm holding some linkies of course but watching for other shit.

Roll

the only unaddressed question is why anyone would take a project that lets some loser with a raspberry pi host a node

Roll

HANDLE
FORMING

rollll

this one is the best tho

SAved

And LINK's main meme, it's priced in

Rolling for the Monolith LINK meme

Yeah, it's pretty extensive so I'll post it tomorrow probably around 4 ish?

URL

my boy sergey ready to lead us to lambo land

As opposed to a 4 way cluster each machine requiring 64 proc server system that is incredibly costly?
Hummmm
dumb de dumb dumb

Rolling for ChainLink meme with Link.

Hey, it even got trips:

nice digits

And now an old classic

checked

thx & ROLL

Just stop

Saved fellas

They were laughing because I bought a dead coin and now they laugh even harder because of my digits.

moar

Here is my channel if you want to see the vid tomorrow.
youtu.be/7W2jh5yOSos

That's it. We already have 10 digits.

/thread

kek

why are your cheeks so red? mate you need to see a doctor about your weird skin

Ladies love it bro, Rosy cheeks are attractive. There have been studies on this.

Roll

A bit late to the party, eh?

quality

youtu.be/YyeNEiM09ao