Let's GOOOOOOO

If we can break 0.008 ETH then sure, but it seems stuck ffs, the walls are staggering

All-in

IT'S 8350 NOW

ETH, not BTC, grandpa

>using BTC
not going to make it

It feels bad that were still not even near ATH.

Daily blue ball by ICX. TFW you've been all in OMG since August and also all in ICX. THIS IS THE BIGGEST BLUE BALL DJKsfbsdjAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

600ETH wall.

87% of my portfolio
ICX is such an exciting project, it's the only crypto I think is gonna be bigger than ChainLink I'm holding forever.

painful

and just tripled

damn that 700 eth wall was getting demolished then they double doubled down on it...

How are you all in two different coins? Are you a retarded faggot?

What the fuck boys its up to 1500 ETH. I've never seen anything this big I don't think

they keep adding to the wall....
they cant sustain it forever though if the price doesnt dip it will come down

Yeah, I've been noticing that sell wall's get attacked very aggressively these days, as if it is now universally accepted as a bullish signal. Look's like this one's going down at a reasonable rate.

idk what the fuck is going on. some whale jerking off his ego or what?

yeah if the korea meme is true (KR exchanges re opening) then volume should pick up
its 7:30 right now

they have been trying to break through 8000 for ~1 hour now and I don't see it stopping soon

Anyone else find the walls comical for this coin? They are so massive, really shows the potential of this. I think they realize they can't control this coin too much longer

Think he's cashing out. No idea why he would do that before summit though. But it would be retarded to wall it now. They've had ages to accumulate.

I have 3k bag of ICX and just arrived at NASA. Would this be considered a carry on or do I need check it to be stored in cargo before take off?

They just took out 1/5 of the wall in about 10 minutes. Does this actually end up being profitable for the whale? Like if they sell this low and the wall goes down they are just pissing away potential profits, right? Or is this just a risk that they are willing to take and it works out for them on average?

Actually im all in 4 coins

YES ALL INTHATS RIGHT

he's probably taking profits on the way up. a reminder this was .1 at ICO price lmfao

rsi looks so fucking overbought
are you bros sure it will moon tonight?

yeah it's ridiculous. we will hit 10000 tomorrow.

guy is probably just cashing out now without risking a dip. he will buy in after the summit for sure.

He's just cashing out. It's much harder to sell that amount of volume at the peak.

>he didnt order the second shuttle for his massive bags

still it's ridiculous how this is going on for more than 1 hour now. the future of ICX won't look any more bullish.

JUST

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

already forgot the lesson from VEN? christ
>b-but if we just take down this wall we will be rich!

OH BOY HERE WE GO