ledger faggots btfo

reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/7tv0p1/help_i_think_i_just_lost_2_eth/

>trezor

>reddit

>using chink garbage to protect ur $$$
Kek, paper and pen, son

thats the whole point retard

Btw I think that's a problem with Metamask
I'm pretty sure this same thing happened to me yesterday when trying to buy ponzicoin

wtf did u just say to me?

Why not just encrypt a USB?

kys

I have just about everything on a ledger wallet.

That shit stays put for now.

Just use a PC that's never been connected to the internet + VeraCrypt + multiple USB's all encrypted with VeraCrypt.

-Never use one wallet and split your money amongst several

- Use offline transactions to send/receive money with MEW

When dealing with exchanges just use a Chromebook or Mac

or you know, a trezor

No thanks. With VeraCrypt you can create hidden partitions so even if a Mexican robs you you can open up the fake hidden partition (with a small sum) and send that instead.

same as a trezor, with the added benefit of having your private keys secured. whenever you use an unsecured terminal a usb will get you assraped quicker than you can say no hablo espanol.

Preferably you'd only send through offline MEW method but if online connection is needed a combination of Trezor + encrypted USB/HDD's is best.

does anyone else encrypt their passwords and store it in the cloud?

He said that you're a retard you dipshit

This

ETH doesn't scale.

this
don't trust these third party faggots with their "oh no we had an issue sorry that you lost your life savings faggot"

just use a fucking usb

How come they don't make those cool metal ones anymore, like in OP's pic?

they were too expensive to manufacture. but i agree they should bring them back as a limited or deluxe edition.

Ah I see. Well, at least the Model T is coming out. Still not as cool looking though.