Vechain

We're missing everybodys favorite thread!
Wen moon?

lads, *WHEN*???

Sunnys going to prison soon after what he did to those children so never

Tomorrow the moon happens
>screencap dis

this shite is bleeding out to 40k

Realistically probably not until June. Nice to see those sell walls still high but they're not getting chomped enough. Once Thor Power drops the walls will all come down and you'll be on a one way trip to the moon

Gimme dat moon I’m poor as fuck

fuck you biz i bought at $12

should have bought WTC

12-36 hours.

i put my life saving in dis and dus got fucking liquidate fuk you

>Wen moon?

You moonkiddy cultists are the cancer that will cause this market to collapse. Not because you are capable of affecting the market with your lunch money, but because you will run crying to the government when you lose everything, and then they will shut it down.

wen moon

THose are some delicious looking meme lines

in may-june probably

wen moon

its all coming together as planned

>implying TA works on whalechain

I think the FUD is actually getting to me, help user?

Wen moon Wen moooon

Thanks for posting. I have been avoiding looking at binance for the past few days but if it really does bounce off of 55k-58k sats that is such a powerful sign of what's coming in feb.

thats why you get for buying rapecoin

What about the Rebrand. Don't you think this will give it a boost?

Exactly this. If you believe in TA at all, we are set for a potential moon run in this timeframe.

brainlet here
scrounged together 110 VEN
only need 9890 to run a full node
can you please wait with the moon until I got enough token for a node?

No, it will confuse the market and the price will suffer because of it.

Whats the yellow line? Volume?

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

I bought some more today, but could've waited and gotten even more coins.

Oh well.

Any news coming up before rebrand you think?

It's a one day (?) running average, standard indicator on binance

h-h-holy shit this Lu fellow sounds like a maniac
are we sure this is a good investment biz?

he can't keep getting away with this.

Uh sounds kinda shady dude. Thanks just sold 100k

I think the news will be sold but at least in the run up it will drive up the price

Does anyone know what he did at the grocery store. I heard he was being really shady.

Thanks just bought 100k

sounds shady

>elaborate

Shady, very shady. Glad I sold.

This whole 'VenChain' think really seems super shady. I looked into this and the more I did... the more shady shit I found. Stay away from this coin guys, too shady for my liking.

In all serious this is the one coin that dips and I ain't even worried. This baby comfy a.f.

Just sold everything and got into amb. I feel better already.

It was incredibly shady. I saw Sunny Lu at a grocery store in Guangzhou, China yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. He then tried to pay her in Vechain, but she didn’t know what that was so he got mad and threw a wad of cash at her face. “Fuck you, I don’t need this ICO money anyway! I’ve got that Venture Capital!”

Shady af.

Not worried either, and not really anxious about it mooning. I hope it doesn't for a while since I'm waiting for raiblocks rebranding and binance listing so I can increase my VEN stack.

I just hope it doesn't take off just yet.

Get out now, this coin will be the biggest scandal in crypto history...very shady...predicted to reach a negative value and you will owe sunny money.......

Everybody who knows anything about trading is expecting VEN to enter a bullish cycle IMMINENTLY. If you are not in VEN right now you are going to regret it soon.

Yeahh boi.

Slim Shady?

i dont like what ive been hearing about VEN. some extremely shady shit.

Jesus christ it's more shady than I could have imagined

Thanks just sold 100k