Shipchain bye bye

say goodbye to your coins.

usaherald.com/john-monarch-ceo-shipchain-sued-alleged-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-scheme/

Other urls found in this thread:

kellywarnerlaw.com/alert-richard-andrew-gorman-aka-rich-gorman/
scribd.com/document/370285345/Rich-Gorman-Sexual-Assault-Drug-Abuse-Emergency-Petition-for-Custody
offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=50706
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw this was supposed to be my golden ticket

Big if true.

>cant post links in the telegram group

Rofllzzzz. I'm glad I didn't get in this shit bag

FFS this has ruined my plans for feb

>plans
>golden ticket

there's fucking 38k people in the telegram, that's as much as the binance channel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FIRST LAMDEN NOW THIS. NEVER JOINING ANY ICOS SHILLED BY BIZ

More like Shitchain, apparently.

lel rekt

Well, Lamden is not that bad. But this is heavy shit.

Won't they just oust him? I know this is bad for the project image but great for people like me who wanted in but was unable to buy. These tokens will be DIRT cheap once people dump them as most of the fags in crypto now have weak hands

Block Array HooooooOooo!

>people seriously bought into shitchain instead of blockarray

*Ahem* I think it's good news.

Aw.

What's our alternative now bois. I need a new pick for the next while when I can afford it again.

This shit is from 2016 and the guy suing John is a direct competitor that has been trying to smear him for years. This was talked about in the ShipChain telegram for the last month already ad nauseum.

Pretty well made fake news website though (sponsored content)

Hello fellow ARYan

Blockarray true underdog ico.
Knew something was fishy with shipchain when you see a bunch of suits.

where the fuck is themartian

Way to link us a completely unuseable link. Website literally will not load on my phone. Its probably overloading trying to mine monero on my browser..

The ARYan race cannot be stopped.

Literally filed in 2015, christ you faggots fall for anything

wow. honestly shocked if this is true. this coin was shilled by several well-known whales as the next huge coin that would easily x10 in the coming months. SHIP and INT. i guess you cant trust anything anymore

Lmao cuz lawsuits and trials take 1 day

I'm a lawyer, the point is this isn't new. The guy suing John is a convicted druggie and rapist that does this shit all the time to try and troll lawsuits like the one from three years ago in OP's post

1) kellywarnerlaw.com/alert-richard-andrew-gorman-aka-rich-gorman/

2) scribd.com/document/370285345/Rich-Gorman-Sexual-Assault-Drug-Abuse-Emergency-Petition-for-Custody

Wheres that faggot that was religiously shilling this here? I want to laugh and make fun of you lmao

they're only making a fuss about this to drive the price down and two scoop up cheap tokens. just like how during the airswap ico supposedly some chink farmed 900 flip identities to buy millions of ast and then dumped them on liqui, which caused lots of flippers to dump theirs as well. this shit is all planned in order to buy back ico tokens. oh and it's just like stox only listing on liqui so moshe can suppress the price and buy back his tokens for less than half of what he charged during the ico. they all have schemes to buy their tokens back from the public.

Haha, Rich Gorman is a convicted rapist, ex convict, with a history of drug and alcohol abuse. He sexually assaulted his own mother, lol.

scribd.com/document/370285345/Rich-Gorman-Sexual-Assault-Drug-Abuse-Emergency-Petition-for-Custody

Registered sex offender:
offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=50706

He sues everyone and uses his fake news website USA Herald to intimidate ppl. Most articles are written by himself under pseudonyms. Complete psycho. Nothing to worry about.

Sounds like Rich Gorman is trying to extort shipchain. LOL

Apparently this shit is 5 years old. They’re just putting blockchain/crypto/ShipChain on the headline for low-iq clicks.

ShipChain team is gonna release a statement later

That’s literally what he does when he’s not raping his own mom. He’s done this to several different companies hoping he can settle out of court for a pay day. Someone else linked to other examples above

Comfy with 30K ARY

Shipchain BTFO enjoy ur bags

He is probably smearing John because John stole from him. Also known as what anyone else would do.

Except when you cry wolf 50 times, rape your own mother, and threaten to kill people, maybe you are the problem and not other people

Sage - fake news

Ah makes sense....the asshole tax, probly deserves it, that smug look on his face comes off as someone that would.

Not too late to buy ary

Well hello.. John Monarch.

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.scribd.com%2Fdocument%2F370285345%2FRich-Gorman-Sexual-Assault-Drug-Abuse-Emergency-Petition-for-Custody

wow holy shit the guy who posted this article is a real scumbag - check page 3

nope - actually i missed the ICO waiting for exchange hit to buy