Vechain

get your money out before greedy chinese eat it

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978
breyercapital.com/portfolio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Legit the greatest steal of 2018 - VEN is so cheap for what it does. Buy of the year.

you fucking VEtard, vechain your mom

Yup. Only short term moonboys are selling. Steel handed avengers will go off with the big gains this year

I'm pretty much all in but i love the FUD

Shady af

Get out now, this coin will be the biggest scandal in crypto history...very shady...predicted to reach a negative value and you will owe sunny money,..

I used to be all in VEN, sold as soon as I heard that Sunny has been calling Sergey Nazarov a nigger on twitter

thanks just bought -100k

Source? I think you're full of shit.

Okay seriously the amount of fud today really has me thinking I should dump ? What do I do ?

Just need one more anecdotal 'I saw Sunny in the local Aldi' or 'I saw Sunny fucking a (insert animal)' post and I'm out of this shady coin.

LMAO yes do itttttt

i heard it has a vulnerability and to get out now

Dump Vechain like your lactose intollerant.

XLM, ADA, NEO, GAS to the moon in 2018

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

yes this coin isnt going nowhere. no events or news are coming up for literally 6 months. just gonna stagnant back to ico price

Whales just wont stop accumulating

Sell weak hands sell, FALL INTO BIZ FUD TRAP YESSS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Cheap bags for EVERYONE !

I’m sorry this happened to you, user. He can’t keep getting away with this!

I still start to cry and get hard when I think about it.
I think it damaged me for life.

there's nothing sunny about that man's personality. shady lu is more like it.

obviously you fucking retard

Like I just pointed out in a different thread. Every single person with the slightest knowledge about trading knows VEN is about to moon again. If you're not all in you will think back to this moment and feel like a retard tomorrow.

Don't worry user. I just gave Jinping a call. Sunny will be behind bars where he belongs soon.

if you don't dump this remember we warned you

Wtf is with everyone trying to fud this.
Well always do the opposite of biz so I’m buying in

I was in downtown Liverpool at 2am. Drunk off my tits. Having a cigarette outside the bar. Went into the alley to piss. Saw the ugliest, scrawniest Asian guy, short hair, monobrow, sure enough it was Sunny and he was fucking a chick from behind, she literally looked like a chihuahua. She had bug eyes, zits and no tits. Legs and arms like a praying mantis. He kept saying 'tobacco on the blockchain' wtf that means.

I was only about 10 feet away from them. I think some of my piss trickled down to where they were. Now I've seen people screwing in public on occasion, its always hot. But this display belonged in a zoo for retarded animals. I couldn't watch, I felt violated.

Wait, is sunny actually a bad guy?? He seemed pretty normal from his twitter, but everybody here is making it seem like he is a bad person. Should I get out? I bought at 8.10 so I wanted to wait, but idk now.

Thank you user.
Xi Kingpin will take him down.

Didn't know about that. Thanks, sold 100k

God damnit, I thought all of this shit was just FUD. And now I find that VEN really is a shitcoin. Fuck this, I'm out. Didn't even get to double my stack. Fuckin chinks

you decide

Lol you're a retard and you'll see why tomorrow afternoon. Screencap this and hang it above your bed

kek i took the time to look at Sunny's criminal record and he has had multiple charges of sexual assault. i guess its one of those times when the FUD actually turns out to be real, wow.

Holy fuck, dumped 500k

So what I have sexual assault charges, doesn't mean I can't run a business.

Fun is weak

so nervous about my ven hold.
I saw how delusional TRONiggers continue to defend TRON despite it being an obvious scam
So, what is the actual evidence against holding VEN?

Dude it's set to break out into another bullish cycle tomorrow. Don't be a fucktard and sell today.

Such a scam I h-heard that chinese guy is a respectable human being. a-and that their product is actually useful. SELL SELL SELLLL

>obvious scam
I got all my opinions from someone else

shady coin..

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

>Biggest steal
The 40 man team is probably robbing a bank right now.

Kek

Vetarded moon boys.

fucking kek

I mean I've been holding it since $1.50 or so. Still way in the black.
Just strange how people are continuously repeating "it's a scam" "shady" "it's an obvious scam" without any evidence or reason.

Actually I 2.5x'd off TRON, sold at the high during CEO's disastrous "press conference".
But let's be clear.
red lights, from least to most alarming: 1. web site full of buzzwords and pretty graphics but zero substance. 2. CEO streamed "announcements" solo from a cheap motel room, stuttering and stammering incomprehensibly. 3. plagiarized white paper. 4. CEO's only "partnerships" were with sites he had been involved with in the past, including a bicycle ride-sharing company (a Chinese bubble that burst recently)
That's how I can say TRON is a scam: with actual verifiable claims. See how that works? More than just "dem nigguz be shady muhfugga b1x n00d"

>FUDding this hard

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

There is some shady shit going on with Sunny. The other day I was walking down the street when I saw a loooong white limo pull up to a brave feminist girl in proudly wearing her pussy hat. The limo's window rolled down and it was Sunny. He beckoned her over and started talking, then arguing and finally shouted "BITCH" then he threw a handful of these cardboard disks at her and demanded she pick up that "fat stack of ventokens" like a good hoe. She was crying at this point, mascara running down her cheeks. I couldnt hear what he said next but she got into the limo and they drove off. I'm pretty sure i heard a scream before the window was rolled all the way up though.

These are what the "ventokens" looked like

If you hold till this thing bleefs down to a dollar then dont come and complaint to biz, we've been warning against shit like trtl, ven, powh, bitconnect etc for a while. Dont be stupid and think critically

It's always shadiest just before dawn.

LMAOO WE HAVE LITTERALLY BEEN TELLING YOU FOR A MONTH THAT WTC WOULD MOON AND VEN WOULD BLEED. LOOK WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK PAJEET

Does anyone have more info on the binance delisting? Is it end of Q1 or end of January. I dont want to be holding this shit once theres no where to sell.

I don't like to think I just follow shillings because it makes me money as stupid as that sounds

The call that saved crypto

JUST
STOP
DROPPING
HOLY SHIT

Where are you faggots going to be in a day when CCK tweets and it jumps to $9??

In an elevator with you know who.

I'm thinking a good entry point is probably 50000. Hopefully we'll see that in a few days

I've been holding since $6.00. Why is the price dropping?

It's a shitcoin

stop reading Veeky Forums and use your own brain, jesus fucking christ

DNV GL + PwC + Jim Breyer. Are you dumb? Seriously, are you fucking dumb? Do you know how to read?

i bet bog will also be there, above you from outside the elevator, looking in and making calls

I sit here, loving life, not even having to check my Binance account. Knowing well and truly my Vechains are doing well. if you sold this coin already, you deserve nothing but to be poor for the rest of your disgusting life. Sure it's down, just like it has been before, just like every other coin has been before... Fuck I hate some of you Veeky Forums faggots.

You've been holding since $6, you're still in profit...I wouldn't worry too much! This is gona hit at least $20 come February when mainnet & rebrand takes place

Op here. What do you see VEN price at rebrand?

And for how long?

Mainnet is being pushed back (again!) and the rebrand will confuse the market and hurt the price. The technology simply isn't there!

This nigga gets it

This shit coin sucks this is literally worse then DGB going to bleed forver

>he doesn't automatically follow Veeky Forums advice

never gonna make it user

Shady Shit Indeed Last week i was at my daughters softball came next thing i know Sonny Lu pulls up with the YAKUZA!!! SUNNY Bursts out of the car with 5 members dressed in black and beat the umpire to a pulp in front of the populace and all we could do was just watch nobody knew what to do apparently he had been selling counterfeit penis pills to the fathers. they dumped him on one of those unconnected islands with tribe people. Shady

13.5, 2-3 days before rebrand will be the peak,

Breyer just said he looked into VEN and thinks it's a good platform he didn't do shit after you dumb chink

Selling VeChain means one of two things:

1) you didn't actually do any of your own research, and you make investment decisions exclusively based on what anonymous 16 year olds tell you on Veeky Forums

or, even worse,

2) you actually did do your own research, and you read the piece by Jim Breyer, the single most successful Westerner to invest in China and an all time Venture Capital legend who has only ETH and VEN in his fund's portfolio... then you read FUD posts from an autistic 16 year old on Veeky Forums... and you decided Veeky Forums was safer advice

This is a really special place, and I don't mean that in a good way

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain. He said “thank you” then got off the elevator on his floor.

Source?

he didn't do shit after...

except put it in his fund's portfolio and become an official advisor to the company.

medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978

This doesn't count?

3) you sold after the pump to chase moon missions while it consolidates so you can afford more.

That doesn't mean shit he didn't put a fucking cent into VEN. He just like VEN but if he's a real whale he would've bought our heavy bags.

Stop shilling VEN and DOYR, it's a fail coin.

Yeah I guess Jim Breyer was the single most successful Westerner to invest in China outside of the British Empire... and the Jardines... and...

>open following link to Breyer Capital's portfolio
breyercapital.com/portfolio/
>scroll down to Crypto and see it only contains ETH and VEN
>unironically blow your fucking brains out

didnt i tell you idiots vechain wasnt a big part of my original timeline passed q2 of 2018

It'll tank to $0 regardless cos it's a shilled shitcoin
Screen cap this.

Got this from a leaked email from the dev team, presumably talking about mainnet release:

“We told people we could track a bottle of wine back to the grape, but we can’t get our sensors to reliably work in the lab, let alone on grapes. The sensors fail when they’re exposed to extreme temperature changes, and they send faulty data back to the blockchain. The hardware team can’t solve the problem and they’re way out of their element.”

This guy > coca cola kid.

Good source

I'm just joking, VeChain doesn't even have hardware team.

I held Antshares all the way down to nearly $3, pretty sure I can hold this for a few months. I also have some WTC and ETH to hedge a bit

It was just an average Monday, in fact it was about as average as could be. I got to work on time, I could hear the peaceful birds chirping as I got out the car. Tesco has my favourite sandwich in for my lunch time meal deal (chicken stuffing for a fair price of £3, included a bottle of Dr pepper and a pack of Quavers). I was happy and content with life when all of a sudden it took a turn for the worst. As I exited Tesco Sunny was stood before me. I said to him "hey congratulations on Vechain lad". His eyes peeled back and stared at me as if he had witnessed a murder. "WHAT DID YOU SAY WHIE DEVIL?" I replied "congratulations on Vechain.. *slap*." GIVE ME YOUR MEAL DEAL WHITE DEVIL". I obeyed and handed over the chicken stuffing sandwich along with the Dr Peper and Quavers. I was frozen in place after that. He gently tapped my face and said "here's something for the trouble White devil" and began to throw a handful of cardboard dicks at me with the name "Vechain" wrote on them. I never saw Sunny again.

kek

>Hurr Durr screen cap this

I'll never understand faggots who say this. These "screen cap" posts usually end up being wrong anyway.

He cant keep getting away with this, i hope chinese police arrest him soon. Fucking scamman.

MY GAINS!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

he doesn't have one because its right on schedule and was always planned for Q2 and was never pushed back and won't be.
hes an official advisor of vechain you stupid fuck fudder see

Sold my 6k stack at a fat profit near the ATH. Have fun holding your chink bags.

always buy when Veeky Forums fuds