>exchanges coming any moment

all in faggots.
i want to sell my bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/axp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idex.market/eth/axp

you can buy it here ..

successful coins do not drop below their ico price. only catastrophic failures do. you better sell now.

stfu let me sell my bags

That's demonstrably false, you must be new

>fake partnership microsoft
>development outsourced (Accubits)
>shitty white paper
>token won't be used first version
>poorly executed token distribution

>Being this retarded/new

stop shilling and FUD this shit so we can buy cheaper from weak fags. ico buyers are scared right now we need to increase the fear the time to shill will be later when they announce new exchanges etc. rumor is news on wednesday so STOP SHILLING AND START FUDING

Request spent ages below ICO.

>REQ
>successful

>Shit website
>Made by indians
>Fake partnership
>Fake clients
>No product
>Terrible use-case

yea, nah

THIS. MORE FUD!! some weak fag just dumped a ton on idex. keep up the FUD the time to shill will come later this week

use your heads pajeets. Roger Ver would never risk his reputtion on some crap. This shit is going to moon so hrd my dick will grow 10 more inches

Nice FUD man, but I do agree with the shit website, shit distribution.

Link, req, Snovio, Enjin coin all dropped HARD after ico
Newfag

People FUD the shit out of this but the fact remains once we enter a bull market (provided this is on a halfway decent exchange) it'll rise. May not 10x, but it is ripe for a 2-4x, maybe 5x, from the normies. THe Ver shill will take us there.

once we enter a bull market there's like 500 coins in line to moon before this trash

Link did not

>roger ver meme
Advisors mean literally nothing you fucking brainlet. This project is going straight down the shitter.

>has roger ver in advisors
dropped

100% guaranteed scam

Thanks just sold 100k

Thanks just sold 100k

People still hold this bag? why?

well go look over the order books noone wants it lol

Who is this

I can completely see Roger getting paid to just put his name on some coin's website, don't bring the reputation argument because we all know he could just act all uptighty like the douche he is and say that he never ever knew it was such a shit project.

Tanked on btc value
And it was this close to fall below eth ico value