RIP Tether, 2 February

Here is a quick warning, this horrifying token in the picture is going to disrupt the market within 72 hours.
There is a reason Tether has not been printed for over 7 days now.
The entire cryptomarket will crash, you don't trust me? Fine I'll be laughing the hardest.
Get out before Tether bursts and brings the market with it.
There is no safeplace now, don't check the cryptoworld on 2 February, a new era is coming BTC is over, Tether is over.
;)

> 7 days no new Tether printed
> Extreme FUD, everyone is unsure
> No words from the Developers
> What happened to their Auditor
> Hacked for over 34 millions
> Controlling the BTC price
More proof? Check Bitfinexed on twitter.
Get out before it is too late.
I'm dumping over a 500BTC tonight myself, thank you all for the adventures I've been through.

>bitfinexed

Lmao bitfinexed stop spreading shit here too. You know nothing and like someone here earlier wrote about you: messiahs complex

SAGE

awesome, can't wait to pick up some cheap coins OP, thanks for the tip

What's do special about the 2nd?

thanks just went all in

Nothing, OP is clinically retarded.

>proof?
>bitfinexed

oh you mean the angry beta cuck that sold all his bitcoin at 1k and begged bitfinex 6 months later to reverse the transactions ?
ok bro get the fuck out of here

Can't handle the truth?

>oh you mean the angry beta cuck that sold all his bitcoin at 1k and begged bitfinex 6 months later to reverse the transactions ?
lmao, story on this?

who are you trying to convince man, it sounds like yourself

OP is a jelly nocoiner

it's groundhog day

USDT market cap went up 600 million Saturday though.

the 34 millions were locked and hacker couldn't access them.
There was several time they didn't print. Also printing tether doesn't mean pump. They also print tether when too many people are selling for usdt which was the case recently.
Also do you know that they can also print tether from their ethereum contract? Which is what they did like 2 days ago, that's why you didn't see it on omni

I'd welcome a crash. No way I'll sell, I'll buy more though if it gets low enough. Last time I bought BTC it was under $200, last time I bought ETH it was under $15. Will we get that low?

So i'll be able to sell high and buy the dip every day indefinitely?

This

man i would love to see how tether crashes and the market stays the same and bitfinexed gets sued and get raped in prison

>too many people are selling for usd

think of the implications of this when the price goes back up. It's going up really, really fast. People selling into tether are people who don't want to leave the market, they are just on the sidelines. Next rise will be epic. I could see panic selling to 8k, then shoot past $20k.

Get out of USDT so BTC can go up. Muh gains :'(

> Be bitfinex
> hacked, no gains, no banks
> Print Tether, USDT, call it USD on your highest volume website
> buy BTC from your dumb customers thinking they are receiving USD, they get USDT
> now BTC price has moved +100%
> customers move USDT to other exchanges, buy more altcoins with them, or buy back BTC at dips
> do this a few more times
> inject UDST into "cryptomarkets", where BTC goes up in price, people receive many USDT to buy new coins with
> new people let go of their BTC in exchange for shitcoins at higher prices
> normie dipshits see $10k bitcoins, FOMO in
> normies buy BTC at Coinbase with real USD
> some USD is real
> but most of it is USDT

it doesnt matter if USDT is "backed" by any amount of USD, or any amount of cryptoassets

the whole cryptomarket is skewed due to USDT, people were trading with something they thought was USD, but it was not.
people were FOMOing into something they thought was $10k but it was only partly $10k, say that book was eaten by USDT so the actual price wouldve been $4k.

so why is it going to crash after the fact, if people who spent real money on it at 10K don't want to sell it for 10K?

It's not like Bitfinex is going to offload their BTC back to pre-pump levels to equalize the market. The real market range is 10-12K right now.