DBC THREAD BRAIN GANG HYPE

Howdy Brain Gang! just got off work got my tea, a sandwhich, and some pipe tobacco, sitting here going through some deep brain chain stuff from the archive.

How is everyone doing? Ready for the conference tomorrow?

Hope yall having a wonderful day!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7sbif5/we_are_seeing_more_and_more_quality_posts_on/
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7sdlej/why_you_wont_find_anything_related_to_the_company/
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7tbc7j/feng_he_ceo_of_deepbrain_chain_delivering_a/
medium.com/@oneroot/deep-brain-chain-6cacbbfe39c1
medium.com/chain-intelligence/dbc-deepbrain-chain-ai-and-blockchain-316ff909b163
steemit.com/neo/@oxfordcrypto/the-deep-brain-chain-project-usd15m-ico-that-neo-invested-in
deepbrain.ai
youtu.be/90dQQYp2QWM
youtube.com/watch?v=_sI_Ps7JSEk
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've got deep brain bronchitis and my bags are heavy and my arms are weary and there's vomit on my spaghetti

Looks like we have some big buy walls up right now blocking out the selling to lower. I think we are getting ready for that conference and the pump up! I am hoping they announce the binance getting DBC at the conference as they said Neo and DBC are in talks with them and it is all but said and done it seems.

Dont waste spaghetti friend, it will be ok. Trust me, look at all the info that has come out all the positive things going for DBC and the future my friend is A.I. like even Elon Musk said. This is the future and it is destiny written for us!

fuck you gays...DBC is fucken crap!!! i hold 593,490 fucken bags are heavy and i didn't even buy ATH. I'm barely staying afloat with these pinche mierda bags of fucken rat shit....Fuck you neets, pajeets, kikes, and anyone else i missed $$

Here is a bunch of info to help you with that stressful worry my friend it was collected by an awesome Brain Gang friend who rocks and posts Hype Info!

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7sbif5/we_are_seeing_more_and_more_quality_posts_on/

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7sdlej/why_you_wont_find_anything_related_to_the_company/

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7tbc7j/feng_he_ceo_of_deepbrain_chain_delivering_a/

Medium and Steem articles:
medium.com/@oneroot/deep-brain-chain-6cacbbfe39c1

medium.com/chain-intelligence/dbc-deepbrain-chain-ai-and-blockchain-316ff909b163

steemit.com/neo/@oxfordcrypto/the-deep-brain-chain-project-usd15m-ico-that-neo-invested-in

This is their original company: deepbrain.ai

Check their previous clients on deepbrain.ai

yet if you keep the faith my friend you will be so very wealthy and all that anger and hate from the worry and stress will wash away when it rises. You will feel much better and you will see that all the worry was for nothing.

Hard times can bring us low and hurt us internally but remember all this will pass and you will be left holding not bags but your dreams.

...woa

nice

>Its just a dip
>whales accumulating

Also remember I only have 3400 DBC and work this hard with this much faith for you, I will be there when you make it my friend, and I will be happy for you. I would love to be able to buy more to help take down the sell walls that cause you stress but I am having some rough stuff irl my friend. Look to the good and positive.

You say you are barely afloat but you are just sitting on the beach in the sun with your Brain Gang and everything is ok and will get better.

stop larping as a monk or some shit and type like a normal person you fuckin gay weirdo lol

The conference is coming and faith is growing, destiny awaits us my friend.

This will be proven true in time, like many things, time will shed the veil of uncertainty and theory and give way to truth.

Amazing PanCakes time!

Your shilling during pic related lost a lot of people money. Just stop. Thank god I got out at $0.50

>Selling at a loss instead of just holding some bags
first month in crypto newfag?

This is what I was talking about braingangguy some people just dont get it.

This is me friend lol That is funny though, larping like a monk! gay wierdo thing not so much but yeah try to stay positive.

I wonder what a monk would think if they got like a huge cake and ate it. Would they just be like WOAH WOAH WOAH I been missing out on this?!?!

I wasnt actually shilling during that time friend but had I been here perhaps I could have steadied hands. Life struggles happened and I was saddened I could not be here to help others.

Glad to hear you got out at .50 smart move before a major dip, but make no mistake it will rise like many before it. pic related.

youtu.be/90dQQYp2QWM

Some people are new yes, they just dont understand the power of holding and not selling at a loss. Keep holding strong my friend!

It is ok if they dont get it yet, and if they dont believe me lol Atleast he isnt fudding DBC, and the monk thing did make me chuckle! :P I bet that guy is a riot when he isnt being unruly! rofl

How are you doing my friend?

lol that is something! Some of the rythm is pretty catchy and the lyrics.. well they are true in a lot of ways even if he isnt the best yet he has potential like us all do.

and hey he HYPES! and that my friend is a great thing!

comfy thread for this bounce OP thanks!

I am listening to this right now with some tea and pipe tobacco. It is a nice relaxing and comfy feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sI_Ps7JSEk

Also DBC is rising since I got here and posted, .000128 to .000132 :D

Of course my friend, always here for my BRAIN GANG when real life doesnt get me lol

That image is adorable lol

I just felt happy, last night someone offered me a couple hundred DBC if I posted my wallet, I refused like always and said thank you. However my brother talked to me earlier and said, dude dont be a jerk and turn down gifts just make sure to tellem not to give too much.

Still to offer someone like me DBC as a gift, that is wonderful and shows how good the DBC community and the Brain Gang is.

So thank you my friend and all the others here.

The only issue now is how extremely fast Veeky Forums moves and me keeping this thread alive haha!

You have to bump it quite often or it will be pushed down and archived! :P

Ohh had some trying to buy down the 133 wall there! :O Shall we see a big rise tonight in prep for the conference or will it be during or after? :D

What do you all predict my friends?

How are you doing today my friend, I did not ask you yet? Day going well I hope!

I am so very looking forward to the future of DBC and the Brain Gang with the conference looming!

Looks like someone is moving around small sell walls, but the buy volume is looking good!

I am excited to see what happens when it goes live on binance, never experienced that before as I am new to crypto. So it will be a sight to behold!

btw I am curious, what does the volume have to do with such things, I figure I could learn a thing or to from that haha. I have been reading articles and watching videos and such but didnt get the volume thing.

Ohhh tink we are going to be 134 soon! :D Rise DBC rise!! bwahaha!!!

Well there's more advanced ways to read volume that are over my head, but I basically i just look for big spikes in green or red volume, or things like if sell volume is increasing on a dump its not ideal, while if volume is decreasing while it's dumping, that might mean it could stop dumping soon

Thanks for the info my friend, the more I learn the closer I get to making my dreams come true and turning my 3400 DBC into more! :D

I will keep an eye on this from now on! :D

the 133 walls keep falling so we are slowly pushing up, I wonder if we will see a bigger quicker rise when more log in tonight! The Brain Gang majority tend to be night owls haha!

Why are you so strange? Where are you from? What do you do? How old are you?

So a whale, who already cashed out at the last pump and wants to increase his stack of pure profit, could sell and re-buy over and over again, as long as he could keep the price down so his orders keep getting filled.

He could do this off as small of a trade as .00001385 to .00001375

If his stack is big enough to the point that people panic sell when he puts a big sell order up, he can continue to do this over and over and grow his stack until the buying demand is so great that is cannot be suppressed, at which time it pumps.

That's why coins look so gloomy and doomy at the bottom, because of greedy accumulators

I am in my 30s, from missouri, I work manual labor.

:P I have always been strange if I am not be a positive monkish type of guy I am being a big goofy positive type of guy! lol

That face.. I somehow dont trust this man, reminds me of an old western villian on steroids rofl!

thanks for this just bought some on KuCoin

What type of manual labor?

Ahh yeah I heard of this because of what happened with lots of the coins that sky rocketed. My measly 3400 dbc wont let me do such things haha. In the future hopefully the real life rough times will pass and I will have more capitol thanks to DBC and then I can start trying to trade better like you smarter crypto dudes!

Kys fag you dweebs always try to blame him when it was a month or 2 hold from the start everyone knew that and that was before bitcoin shit it's pants. Anybody that lost money is there own fault for not sticking to the original plan just turn off fuckin Blockfolio it's not that hard

A coin with the characteristics of DBC looking like this is delicious, so I just bought 20k.But I believe this price won't last for long. Cup and handle maybe?

Glad to hear my friend welcome to the BRAIN GANG! I try to post research sometimes to help, as all of it cant be based off of my emotion and faith and gut as some people like cold hard facts. :D

I have done a bit of everything right now is no different. From moving fencing to metal to scrap to clean ups used to do aviction houses and such too which was fun before th government got involved.

We used to bag upp all the toys from the houses and donate them to a childrens hospital named childrends mercy. We sometimes donated like 50 bags of toys a year! and we gave the furniture to people who needed it sometimes.

Last year we did a clean up for the old kc hockey team and donated it to a shelter for men and women. I try to donate to those nowadays we donate the books to local libraries.

I wanted to like DBC, but finally got out and moved over to DRGN and WTC with my profits. Not doing enough, sorry boyos

Thank you for the wonderful words my friend, but better to blame me than DBC or the Brain Gang I am a tough ole dude and no fud can harm me hehe.

Welcome to the Brain Gang my friend! Happy to have you with us! I will work hard to help you and others make it big, 20k is a huge amount and you will surely be sitting awesome :D

It is ok, no need to be sorry my friend, you will always be in the Brain Gang, but be watcful of DBC as soon it could hit binance suddenly and the conference is tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day I hope you are doing well.

Perhaps someday we will meet on another coin and I wont be so poor with 3400 but a might 10k bwaha!

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal....

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

Cheers! I will be keeping an eye on it and ready to jump back in

Yep, I am always here to help others. I look forward to hearing about you making it someday friend!

Could you not, bot! bwahaha shoo stop this madness of pnd.

Is that image like one of those old school circus shows, was it ever proven real or is it just a fake?

How odd!

How are you doing today? You seem to like oddities and stuff, ever see that show, I try to treasure hunt sometimes when I get the free time and always wonder what it would be like finding some oddity would be awesome!

Ohhhh they are buying up to 135 now!! bwahaha slow rise babayyy! Brain Gang Hype!

:D Shall we see it rise tonight!? They are taking the hobbits (dbc) to isengard (Neo Conference).

Oh also look earlier in the thread for lots of info, supposedly they are in talks with the korean markets and stuff, which will be huge for us!

We are building nice steam we just need to keep on going, the conference and our destiny will collide and be glorious!

youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

The longer the market moves sideways and consolidates, the harder it's going to moon

You may think it could be harder, but the roadmap looks very interesting. There will be another big pump.

BRAIN GANG HYPE! I have heard this before my friend and I await it wtih such happiness!

Dang right friend I await the rise to our destiny!

DBC is a long term hold, don't expect instant profits. It seems like its going to be big in Q3 based off the roadmap. Legit team, btw, don't fall for the FUD.

never will my friend my dreams await, I have 3400 that I would love to have more but real life struggles stop me from investing more but 3400 is a stable amount to get enough to keep investing!

I will see our dreams made reality and until then you will see me hyping, workin and posting to help us all! :D

You're rightm I know that. But that is why a comfy hold. I just can forget about it and still get good profits.

So many coins are this way, dbc has a bunch of holders of over 1 mill dbc that said they werent coming back till end of feb or months.

Going to go hang with my family, have a wonderful night my Brain Gang Friends! May love peace and happiness find its way to you and have faith that our dreams our destiny and DBC is leading us there!