What are some coins on sale right now?

What are some coins on sale right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

powhclone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAT

Doge

It should not be legal for a gook to be this qt. She needs to be raped by a pack of niggers.

AXP

qash

All of them

LINK on a perma-sale. Feel sorry for any pajeets still holding this shitcoin.

UFR has been falling for weeks. Would get in now before alpha release

NEO

AXP, its on ED/IDEX token distribution was a disaster and people still wan't the flip.

wax

Every fucking shit is on sale right now you mother fucker. Are you trying to be funny?

Most of them.

easiest gains ever
powhclone com

Vechain. Bled so much of it's value this past week, but Jim Breyer think's its gonna go places so I am still confident in it. Try to buy in for $5.50 if you can.

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

buying BAT

qlink
sonm
req

QASH is seriously undervalued right now. Anything under $2 is dirt cheap

IOST, ADA

Gtfo degenerate subhuman piece of trash

How much for the qt