Where my ECA bros at?

comfy

dumping when it hits 40 sats i want to get out of this

stuck in coinsmarkets

fuck coinsmarkets my nigga

scamcoin
sage

Are you not staking?

I stake for days and the estimated reward time keeps resetting to 13 days until reward.

Hey bro.

I been staking my 14K for over a month, no luck.
;(

lol don't worry you'll never get shit with only 14 k

650k here, mine keeps jumping around 30 days left give or take what the fuck

I've gotten 3 staking rewards already over the past couple months

at over 1 million still waiting on my stake

How many coins do you have?

Its a fucking scamcoin you retards

I have a few million and it has taken a couple weeks for me to stake each time

how is it a scam coin niglet

This

2.2 million. Received 50k stake over the weekend. White paper coming out. Exchanges coming. I have no doubt this will hit .10 cents.

Lol this

It was used to attract anons to a scamchange called coinsmarkets. The exchange exitscammed quickly afterwards.

they didnt exitscam tho, you can look at their wallets and still see all the coins are there, theyve posted several updates as well so

they didn't exitscam dumb fuck they're switching servers and whole bunch of other shit

this coin is for niggers, everyone knows this

they didn't exitscam you fucking nigger they're just incompetent fucking pajeets who can't ge tback up and running fast enough

If you are buying ECA you are as stupid as the people who play one of the easiest games in the history of gaming franchises. Seriously each area following the "chosen hunter" and his excessively buffed weapons from assorted game locations as he fights brainless enemies has been less engaging than the last. Aside from the handholding, the game's only consistency is providing you with absolutely retarded balancing that either lets you win or has you die based entirely on luck and unfair game design. All to make the easy feel difficult, to make achievement seem arbitrary.
Perhaps the die was cast when From Software voted to make the game a PS4 exclusive; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything. just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the souls series. Bloodborne might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Final Fantasy 7 in its refusal of challenge, skill and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Dark Souls games were good though

"No!"
The enemies were easy; the bosses were unfairly hard. As I played, I noticed that every time I died to a boss, it was because I got hit by an unfair hitbox and it wasn't my fault. I began marking on the back of an envelope every time I died to stupid unfair bullshit. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope a several dozen times. I was incredulous. Miyazaki's mind is so governed by outdated game design philosophies that he has no other style of challenge besides luck. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Dark Souls by the same Kevin-V from Gamespot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Bloodborne at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to was their money on Bitconnect." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Bloodborne" you are, in fact, trained to get scammed out of more than 60$ the next time.

>>OKWhOdqI
nice spaghetti fagger, looks like you should larp harder pussy knight

how much staking weight do i need? i got 5M weight at the moment. when do i get my free eca??

This isn't a bitconnect thread bruh.