REQ holders report in

REQ holders report in.

no

I'm in Mobius now, REQ got replaced after Walton chose Mobius over them.

Reporting

yeah please check in so i can laugh at you

I dumped my bags for 1:2 shadowReq after the fork

you cant even attempt to steal link memes

what ? REQ is not LINK... get your shit together user

these bags, these bags are killing me mane

Fuck off rankesh your brain is literally shit

just buy some link if you want memes

r-reporting

15k, Will I make it??

Getting hard to hold. But then I look at the market and see that it's fucked so might as well keep holding. No use trading red for red.

Req holder here. Waiting on dat moooon or at least decent use in the wild.

50k here. Bought at $0.22.
Market goes up? REQ nudges up a little. Market goes down? REQ goes down more than average.

It'll have its time soon though.

Man, you all are stupid as fuck, in a month or two this will reach 3$ for sure.

Thanks for holding my bags guys, I'll be back after XRB moon mission

KEK PLS

LIGHT UP LAMBO!

Its an ironic troll you interminable newfaggot

LIGHT UP LAMBO!

LIGHT UP LAMBO!

Lol just sold. Fuck this shitcoin. Bought that VEN dip. I'll double down on REQ in a week or so. This coins not gonna do shit for another two weeks at least

This i keep leaving req for quick pumps to increase my req stack but i always come back

See you both FOMO'ing in after partnership announcements this week

Just bought back tho and got more btc to keep buying if it drops more

30k req here bois, i have faith

SOAR UP SAAB

you ereqtions say this every fucking 2 weeks and ur shitcoin still does nothing

You will have 6 figures by eoy.

They will announce partnerships after the Mainnet launch, which will be in March, I guess.

Are you implying $10 EOY?

I’m implying 5-8$ EOY. Even higher with the right Partnerships and adoption.

Sold my bags yesterday for OMG. Already paying off

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

3 weeks later...

"Stace, remember that Request Network app?"
>"Ugh. that ugly looking one that was obviously made by no life virgins?"
"Yep, that's the one. Well I GUESS I had to use it to send money because it has lower fees, but it's such a shit app and you can tell that ugly virgins made it. Guess what the app MAKES you do Stace."
>"Lay it on me girl, I can only imagine what the neckbeards that made that app make you do to use it."
"Get this Stace, I wanted to send 10 grand to Chad, and instead of just being NORMAL like Venmo and Paypal and entering Chad's name to send it to him, I had to enter his "wallet address". LOL!"
>"Holy shit, that is the nerdiest thing I've ever heard! I'm drier than the Sahara just hearing such nerdy, gay words."
"It's unbelievable, if you want to send money, you have to enter a 40 character string of letters and numbers. If you screw up, and of course what normal, non autistic person wouldn't under those circumstances, no refunds, because the app uses a "blockchain". Imagine the autistic spergs that made that app Stacey, they're so fucking creepy and their app is shit! Let's use Venmo only from now on!"

Every update this pasta grows longer

6k REQ, will I have $100k EOY?

Only neo can comfort this pain. Still got in at $.20, req myself to sleep at night. /Nh

2k Private REQ here.
Will only consider selling at $100.
Thinking it will get near there EOY

REQ you're hurting me, make it stop

Friday's news release better be something good

it wont be

Checking this coin everyday is suffering, I really need to store this safely and don't look at it for 2 months.

This problem can easily be circumvented if they link names to the unique address

Should've at least waited for this Friday's roadmap update. Never know.

bump I need to know if I should just kill myself right now

People kept saying it won't ever go up after it was 50% of ICO price.
I kept buying.
People kept started saying it is the next moon mission.
I stop buying.
Now people started saying it'll never go up again.
I start buying again.
I start

Still holding my 100K bag of REQ from the ICO. Wish I had sold it and rebought obviously but this is still fine. Kyber and REQ's mainnet are launching in Q1 2018, and once that happens we'll be comfy af.

yeah just do it now

alright what's your req address

isn't this the coin that the devs went on vacation using the ICO money and then announced (when main net was supposed to launch) that they had outsourced to pajeets?