TRTL argument destroy thread

>6 people own 90% of coins
Absolutely not true, the current supply is less than 1% of the max supply.
>Keylogger
lmao do I even need to argue this one
>deep in TOR
what does that even mean, the devs are normal dudes with real jobs
>whales gonna dump
Not enough volume/too much potential for that to happen at a scale you describe
>Can't mine it for shit
trtl has a difficulty algorithm designed to last until past our own lives. This is a multigenerational coin. Stop complaining you didn't get in when the network was under 10 mh/s, that's like bitching over not being born with a big cock
>Schizo whale
crazy people exist on the internet, do I need to remind you of your autism

Anything else /b/?

GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT

>multigen coin
so does this mean this shitty ass coin is going to have lower difficulty down the line? because right now it's just not profitable to mine at less than 1k per 24h

turtle marine is my hero

Lmao i've had the opinion that Turtle Marine is one of the biggest retards in that discord. Please don't listen to anything he says. I'm really glad he isn't a mod because he's borderline autistic.

WITH THAT SAID, I love the rest of the community.

I was skeptic about this coin, I joined their community. Everyone is helpful and its really legit. Yesterday a PnD'er got banned from the discord too.

>current supply is less than 1% max supply
doesn't that prove that 99% of the coins are in fact held by no more than 6 people?

Not going to address the keylogger eh?

it's simply impossible with the networks mining and the market activity

Is Turtle Marine crazier than MKid?

/comfy/ with my 5m

yes, but he is not a whale
just a sad homeless divorced man

LOL

kek'd

>ruined forever
never going to buy solely because of this picture

Of course, profitability depends on price and difficulty. This coin is due for a price correction based on the current hashrate. Profits will be slim, but that's healthy

mkid is way better than Turtle Marine. That guy is too much to handle sometimes.

Marine is banned

I'm gonna have a beer to that. He really fucking pissed me off.

yeah weird guy

Are his chat logs still in discord? I missed his whole escapade into insanity.

>Anything else /b/
This is Veeky Forums btw and gtfo with this shit coin

Everything he said is removed

sorry /b/ro

Maybe I really have to go to bed but these trolling attempts are hillarious. Got more screencapts of Turtle Marine's deeds? Please show me his most batshit one.

I noticed this guy being overbearingly weird like three days before he was made a mod

Kinda freaky he ended up being so freaky though. It's like turtles are the god element that we all needed or something

Bipolar cunt #1

Bipolar cunt #2

Mkid never sold either, he's in it for the long haul. Think he runs the faucet too

> Some guy living in a van trying to make "smart" moves

KEK

faucet is run by madk i afaik

Something to note is other then this one creepy dude everyone else is super chill and helpful. It's enjoyable to just hang out in chat and discuss turtles

>Mkid
>madk
Easy to confuse.

same

FUCK YOU ITS A SCASM