> korean ethereum
> not listed on even one korean exchange

why are you hding this shitbag rather than all in ven

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-mainnet-1-0-launched-d54b9132017e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tfw all in both

Salty VEN bagholder who bought at ATH I bet. Stay poor faggot.

>X ethereum
none of them will ever surpass ethereum because none of them are more than incrementally better. the only market of value for a ethereum wannabe is china, and that seems to be going to neo, which is already getting pumped up to where you cant expect more than 10x or so in the mid term

ooooohhh nooooo!

true

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws

ICx is the way to go ven is for posers.

Icx will reach prices like neo. Ven never will

Moron check whos buying it. Whiteys and gooks.no chinamen bought neo. Guess why. They will buy ven

Old as fuck and those issues are cleared already faggot. All cryptos have bugs per 1000 lines of code this technology is new as fuck and will be years before the bugs are gone. Bitcoin has over 50 bugs per 1000 lines of code.

>So no mainnet ahahaha

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-mainnet-1-0-launched-d54b9132017e

You probably bought bancor last year and icx this year. You deserve to.be homeless

Wrong you have no idea wtf you're talking aboutm which is why you didn't buy NEO at 6 or 12 or 50 and now at 150 youll always be a poor ven dick rider

That's your whole comeback? I'm done with this guy. Next

Yeah just read itt. You cant have the coin until they release the wallet and they didnt announce when they will release the wallet. So enjoy your erc20 token THERE IS NO MAINNET ITS A PONZI

I bet you bought BZC and XRP and ATH

>ICX goes up
>Sold before the pump so the FUD begins
We all know the token switch is coming and the Korean exchanges are after the summit in 2 days.
Please go on though.

>didnt announce when they will release the wallet

coming in FEB
FUD with effort plz

Krw = korean won as in korea moron not china.stupid gooks are buying it no chinamen cauz they will buy ven

Wow. They are scamming the South Korean government and major companies. You are a genius, sold everything.

Lets see in feb. So they release a mainnet but you cant create adresses on it. AHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GETTING SCAMMED its like the bitconnect niger scam level

At least you are putting in somewhat effort for the FUD, but we all know Korean's are going to jump ship and they are just riding the temporary NEO hype for now.

Let me remind you that korean president got removed cauz she was controlled by a shaman woman telling her what to do. Enjoy trusting those people. You will loose millions

>Trusting those people
>They remove a president controlled by a cult
Try again bro.

wait i’ve been in ICX since it was $1 and now mainnet has changed to feb? january 26 was shilled here for months. this is a joke. where’s the feb announcement?

Ok. They removed her after two years and because it was leaked. I lived in korea years. Im married to one. They will scam you and as of today no koreans holding icx those morons like chinese coin better. They pumped trx and neo

You didn't get in at $1 unless you bought in the first hours it was released.

This is all answered on their medium. You invest in coins, hold for 2 months and don't follow their social media?

Not going to make it

Some gook bot told you in feb. Same gook bot is gonna say its the alpha in feb and you cant use it. Wanna bet 1btc?

Ok, so they removed her as soon as they found out which was the right thing by the people. So you marry what you think is a scammer, ok. They like holding NEO because their own coin has not been released on their exchange yet and they ride on the NEO hype for now. If you trust Chinese more than South Koreans you are actually delusional and fudding because you sold low like an idiot.

Also, if you think its a scam, why don't you just sell and leave it. Why FUD then, it doesn't affect you in any way bro.

This guy is obviously a pajeet. He is probably married to a hijra.

where is the team we never saw them on camera

LET THE ICON FUD FEST BEGIN

I know he is Larping/A Pajeet, I just like drawing out his retarded FUD/logic. But I am 99% sure he is a street shitter.

One other example . can you explain to me why they partner with kyber if they do have a mainnet? Is there an explorer where we can see the wallets of the teams? Where are held the coins atm?

The team. Just like waltoncoin is a bunch of interns. I remember they were ejaculating around samsung being in walton and now walton is saying again they have pship with a region of china. It is same for icon. They pay ex members of famous companies and say they have pships.

ven has no visible product but it has the official pships even mentionned on their pbers websites and twitters

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

Trusting more billions of people that can buy ven if supported by pboc than gooks getting in debt to pump shitcoins? Yes

I can't even be bothered to respond to that Pajeet tier English.
>Where are held the coins atm?

Fu im no streetshitter im german

As he said. Pajeet.
Wait, i apologize. Muhammad.