Secret moons

Shill some coins that only you know of that will moon. Long term preferred.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like this pepe, only reason im responding

Unironically LINK

zer and hat

Unironically VEM

Ethlend
Watch for it in March

COSS NIGGA

ADST if you consider a month long term

Aigang (AIX)

Honestly SALT and EthLend, expect to hold until summer at least. Qtum might take off if the ICO scene pops off

Mid/Long term, hold through summer.
>OMG
>VEN
>STRAT
>AMB

Those are my picks.

BTO

AMB is a major move

THETA

Aelf is soon taking a run like Cardano did.

nig

EXRN

ZRX, ETC, XRB

NAS, real gem

Really interested to see where AMB will go

Garlicoin

DNA

TRTL

not hidden, but NEO will hit bitcoin levels by the end of the year.. which includes GAS being expensive as fuck. So go in on either

no one fucking listens to me

this.

circ supply 35 mill
current mcap 50 mill

TG grd had 20k members

it is being called decentralized AWS, coming to hitbtc next week.

I've seen this mentioned once or twice and did a bit of research. Curious to know why people think this'll moon. It seems not bad, but it doesn't seem particularly original or better than the competition. I'll still probably put a couple dollars in anyway, seeing as it's so cheap so far.

BBT
Bitboost
DYOR

DENT. 30x by eoty. Huge stuff happening in February and later in the year. Buy now or regret it

CTT, you fags have no clue.

WGR
>Main net/test net was scheduled for Jan 15th (day of big market dip)
>Delayed due to vulnerability, launch coming in few weeks
>Ambitious roadmap, low market cap, cheap to acquire right now
>Down 60% from ATH, 10-50x potential not built into price right now
>Stake WGR for dividends, passive income

10x no doubt

you should judge the cryptocurrency by the actual value of the idea, whatever the price. BTC is valuable for what it represents, online finance adapted to the necessary new paradigm of secure anthentication. this is legitimized by the millions of sheep now in the scene. some other necessity will force some altcoins forward that add net positive social value.

VRC (Vericoin)
>top fifteen project in 2014, huge 2018 roadmap
>$50m mcap, 30m circulating
>proof of stake (earn interest for staking)

VRM (VeriumReserve)
>$20m mcap, 1.5m circulating
>mineable

AGI, just released, super solid team. 2018 will be fucking great

Go all in on shift, decentralized web and file hosting. Also there's no risk of getting scammed because its decentralized web hosting is already online in beta stage, so we have a working product that only needs to be refined. Currently it hosts the project's website at shiftnrg.org

XTZ futures trading on HitBTC. We are prepping for a beta network to go live. Mixed messages over the foundation issues have tanked the thinly traded IOUs. Issues will be resolved soon and with launch will put a 3rd generation chain on the market. Returns will be insane. I'll be a millionaire by EOY. DYOR

This user knows

Fellow LEND holder reporting. Shits dank.

How about you DYOR you lazy faggot.

ETC.

people have no idea because they just run with the memes...

AGI will be big EOY (2018). Screenshot this.

DENT

bitbean/bean cash
>low fees
>fast tx
>over 1000 tx per second
>4% interest

my cock will moon guys

GO TO FUCKING SLEEP WHALES...

HPB

New fags can barely read. They are so busy pushing their trashy investments trying to dump a position on etherdelta. I just skim the archives these days but thanks for the tip. ETC has been overlooked for awhile now.

Hello fellow lendie ready for $10 this year?

rlx. its been steadily picking up volume, only a few small sell orders left at a low price

The coin that is NEVER mentioned on here:

ARDR

Verge, hold for 1 - 2 months.

>10$
Wishful thinking. I want to start borrowing and putting into other moons. Just waiting for the market to get a little more lively.

GJC, just waiting for it to pop

look into it anons

lisk for a nice gain in the next few weeks, re-brand 20th Feb

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal..

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Have a fucking look at oddysey you stupid fucks

For those of you who don't know Huobi, it's the 5th largest exchange globally with more than 1bn USD daily volume and extremely high entry standards!

True, I'll be happy at $1. Got a little loan at 8% to buy horse on the dip for quick flip. Latest announcement from team has me very positive. See you in lamboland user.

>Fuck VEM
>Fuck LINK
>Fuck OMG
Haven't you poor dudes lost enough on those tired old coins?
Those are __wastes__ for anyone who is just now buying in.

Now I'm here to tell ya what aren't wastes, young man:
>APPC (the TA cannot tell a lie, DYOR)
>ADA (its being accumulated, something big relatively soon!)
>TEL (looong term hold, huge potential)
There you have it, fast, medium, and slow. What more can I do?? Tell your horoscope and wipe your ass?
Aren't you sick of being broke like a muthafuckin joke? Heed my words user. Be the hero your people need. APPC, ADA, TEL.

I will screenshot this shit myself. I'l post it back in 3 weeks along with % gains.

AGI

Seriously, you shit on VEN and OMG and come up with those three vaporware/shitcoins?

gtfo faggot.

Axpire and coinloan

not sure if a coin or a 3rd gender pronoun

>EXRN
Can anyone else vouch for this? It's insanely fucking cheap rn, I wouldn't mind throwing a hundred at it.

>CTT
not on coinmarketcap

How about you tell your mom to stop sucking on my dick every second of every day?

fellow 150 ADST-let
Why did I buy this again? It keeps dipping below ICO. Please tell me it will pay for a new PC.

Why this one? What are its competitors and what does it do?

AXP

stk

ETBS. Exchange dividend token (40-80%) that is massively undervalued and yet to be pumped. Exchange is beta in spring, live in summer.

>TEL
Agree user. Gonna throw some money at it and hope for the best

DTA, its like BAT but will actually get used lmao

Two of you shilling AXP, do you see the price going to 1$ or higher?

BTO + AGI

This looks really solid. Where do you see the price going upto?