ETH-SHIT

ETHEREUM CONFIRMED DEAD

linkedin.com/pulse/enterprise-blockchain-pipe-dream-still-work-progress-jesse-lund/

>Unlike IBM who needs to retrofit digital asset and cryptocurrencies into its platform, those based on Ethereum will have intrinsic access to a native asset— Ether. However, the challenge of enterprise-enabling Ethereum may turn out to be much more onerous.

ETHEREUM NETWORK RE-CONFIRMED FOR BEING IMPRACTICAL IN REAL WORLD SETTING

JOIN STELLAR NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u desperate mang?

How can i make a smart contract ponzi on stellar? Genuine question

Ok, done.

Crossed the line and broke the golden rule laid upon us by the great god emperor Robert Downey Jr.

Never go full retard.

D-Did you hear that guys?!? ETH IS FINISHED!!! G-Guess we all better dump our ETH and buy as much Stellar as we can! W-What? You don't believe me?!? W-Well, uh, you...ETH...J-JUST DUMP YOUR ETH AND BUY STELLAR!!! DO IT NOW!!! I'LL PULL THE TRIGGER, I SWEAR TO GOD!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!!

stellar is being used temporarily and ibm is going to dump it when they come up with something better

unlike ethereum, stellar doesnt' actually have any users, just speculators, and a handful of teams in companies attempting to work with it but nothing that will stick.

>letting some autistic 12 year old who knows nothing about the real world make a coin
the absolute state of ETHcucks

Ill take it out of your hands gladly - 0x01596be87E22e06836A2669e2423499f47B18739

my quads just confirmed ETH will be #1 coin sooner than we expect

stellar will flip ETH in next three years
prove me wrong

>stellar is being used temporarily and ibm is going to dump it when they come up with something better
As a long time IBM employee I can tell you that this is unlikely given their acquisition and investment strategies

>Trying to FUD ether

lmfao

>ETHEREUM NETWORK RE-CONFIRMED FOR BEING IMPRACTICAL IN REAL WORLD SETTING
oh really user, interesting how Neblio is already working on this problem and will have it solved and ready to make business partnerships with a working API to their blockchain before the end of Q1.

Ethereum is already showing signs in the ERC20 circle jerk space that it cannot handle shit

>increasing transfer times
>increasing costs
>no sign of fixes in sight
>coins bailing on ethereum to join stellar

Crypto market is telling you its not working

Then we have IBM telling you its not going to work

Free market + crypto circle jerk market on the same side saying the same thing, just in different ways

Tick Tock.

are you that retarded? casper, sharding, plasma, PoS. you are one desperate shill

>coins bailing on ethereum to join stellar
which coins?

and what company comes out right away saying they have no plans to use a technology in the long term if they don't mean it?

>muh testnet
>muh its coming

KIN, MOBI, AERON

More to follow im sure

and people have been saying the same thing about bitcoin for years. face it, you missed the boat on bitcoin and ethereum, you'll never be able to get 100x returns on either anymore.

the fact is, institutional money, and the currently mega-wealthy have far more to gain by ensuring bitcoin and ethereum are updated and maintained, than having a new shitcoin come in and replace the current leader every 5-10 years, destroying any kind of long term value cryptocurrencies would have.

just because you're late doesn't mean everyone else is, stop thinking short term.

im done with you. its getting to the point that discussing crypto is like discussing politics or religion

reddit.com/r/ethereum/

only with the late adopters. they're so desperate for gains they'll convince themselves that their special going is "the one" and it's going to dethrone everything and absorb all of the marketcaps.

yes goy, the first movers never die out, lose, or get replaced

please tell biz so we can have the bottom floor of that one

Trick question: you can’t and that’s why we’ll always need eth

If Ethereum ever gets too cost prohibitive, someone could just as easily make their own smart contract crypto or fork Ethereum and as long as it supports atomic swaps, it'll be able to work as-if it's on the Ethereum blockchain except for far cheaper.

except its still on the dog shit ethereum network that can handle like 10 tx/s

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal,,

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

This is the exact same salt what BTC got before it exploded to mainstream and reached moon orbit.

fuck off pajeet. mods, give us fucking flags.