It's happening. Breakout begins now. Don't say I didn't warn you

It's happening. Breakout begins now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kaDwWQyzBIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THAT 1250 ETH BUY WALL ON BINANCE. THE MOON IS HAPPENING

Ready (although I don’t expect anything until March).

price predictions??

There she blows.

$1

Town hall meeting is tomorrow. Get your ass in now.

so why are people shilling this now

so what tho

Remember that I told you you had 24 hours last night.

Well, here we are.

50$ by end of feb

Only managed to pick up 400 but glad I did. Why is this shit going up? News?

Thanks for that, btw. Traded this months back and hadn't looked at it since until I saw that post. Pretty comfy desu

>only have 57

GIVE
ME
DAT

FUCKING CHASE LET ME BUY COINS SO I CAN BUY OMG

>tfw bought in at 16.50 today

>bought in at $18.20

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this shilling about omisego is like QANON

I only have 140 pleas someone hold me and tell me I’ll make it...

Dont worry those bags are about to become much lighter

Who would buy $1 mil worth of OMG?

Why does god hate me?!?!?!

>He doesn't know

Only have 56... Meh. Cmon tiny portfolio increase, lol

Meanwhile I have like 500 WTC just chillin... Shoulda sold off during the weekend.

i dont know why you're all happy. the townhall will do literally nothing

January 30th

Not done accumulating. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's the sell target?

$1000 for me.

oh wow . OMG went up buy 20 cents

someone call the crypto police

TELL ME

OmG will never reach 1000 USD.

Buy walls are NOT bullish. You are literally retarded, and guaranteed poorfag, if you think otherwise.

>Nobody tell him

What if it handles all the transactions for entire countries?

Go look at the volume for market buys.

But thats a long Way. Nothing they could achieve in 1 Year.

You said never.

Guys if you're holding you need to SELL right now. I've dealt with OMG for fucking months I know how this shit works. It will be down 15% tomorrow.

Yes i still believe it will never be Worth 1000 USD. I would hope, because i hold OMG. So i hope im wrong.

>they didn't accumulate the most important coin in crypto besides ETH even at its ATL

Top fucking kek

Nocoiners BTFO RIP

I was trying to build up more capital to buy that too brother. Set a buy order at 16.30 just in case but I never got any at that price. I bought at 17.5 so I’m missing out in a few extra omg but waiting any longer was foolish and I knew it

Literally Ethereum at $17

only have 1k not gonna make it

You'll get a house at least.

i only have 1160 as well user. we will be the middle class

We'll be able to buy cheap GPU's again.

This!!

Increasing my stack for free

wow such a good coin wow all red wow

Honestly if you look at the order book to make decisions you're retarded and deserve to lose money..

who here also a poorfag with 15 or less

bought in at $14 during the dip tho

i just wish i had more spare money to put in

The minimum fee will probably be really low like 0.3% and you will be forced to stake at that amount of fee or get no traffic

sell wall
>whale games, want to spoof the price low and continue accumulating until theyre ready to take the wall down and let it fly
buy wall:
>holleee fuuuuck look at alll that organic, natural demand, shits about to MOON i KNEW it i told you fags

You realize the buy order is below the current price right?

>they still don't know
>they don't know what happens in Q2
>they literally don't know

top fucking kek goys!!!!!!!!!!!

I got OMG and QTUM but ETH is the only coin I would put more than $100 into.

checking in, lets ride this rocket OMGbros

>He wasnt there when the whale appeared at .015

Neither of those things mean anything

The only volume that means anything is transactions that have actually taken place

hahah alright... some sound investment strategy you have there

is ETH/OMG/LINK the masterrace combo?

nope EOS/OMG/FUN

You realize omise is currently processing 40-60 billion in transactions right? Even at .3%, $50 billion in txs would yield a little over a dollar per token. And i see this as the absolute minimum amount of staking returns youd receive from owning omg going forward.

No

OMG will be the best coin of 2018 in all retrospect’s.

From an investors point of view
>OMG making plasma
>not spreading hype only quality news
>3 tier project too big for moon boys to understand and will hence miss
> will be $500+ eoy with no doubt
>roadmap is unmatched

I'm an OMG believer, but where does the $500+ EOY come from?

Dont question the trips you nigger

I need to put that stuff on a ledger nano and I remember its a bit convoluted.

nice "breakout" you got there lmao

sorry, I don't believe in superstitious numbers, but thanks for the screencaps.

damn

Bitcoin's crashing. OMG goes down if there is a light breeze in the air.

anyone who doesn't literally KNOW this will be at least the #3 coin by EOY, I don't know what to tell you.

I literally don't know what to tell you. It's too obvious.

>I don't know what to tell you
>I literally don't know what to tell you
Can you tell me something?

No.

Teeka crypto god masala himself wrote out an amazing report soley on OMG a while back. He then upped his buy up to price to $20 on his latest issue (the CND one). Teeka is extremely bullish on OMG.

What else do you need to be convinced anons? Vitalik himself shills this. Plasma is built FOR OMG. It's hilarious but i'll gladly watch you all try to scramble in when Staking goes live.

Reminder that Veeky Forums does not deserve this coin

see ya

Did he up the target also?

Seriously this coin is so easy to swing. I will buy around 145k tomorrow and sell again for 160k. The thing about OMG is that it never moons but you can still make bank off it daytrading.

>I'm an OMG believer
did you miss that part? I'm not saying it isn't happening. I'm just curious. Jesus christ.. my portfolio is split between three coins, one of which is OMG. I'm not going to scramble to get in, as I'm already in. I just wanted some info on why $500+ is what is predicted EOY.

The problem is when it does moon it's going to be like no moon you've ever seen and you'll be left behind.

Plasma will enable OMG to process every single financial transaction in the world

Vitalik and the hyper competent team around him will get governments and corporations using it.

The guys right next to Vitalik Buterin literally believe this will become the world exchange.

I'm not even slightly exaggerating about any of this.

$500 EOY is conservative.

I can't wait to unbank.

ETH is the platform. OMG is the payments platform.

$500 EOY minimum.

just picked up 50 free omgs

the next pump to 18 then back down to 16.50

After I got 1000 OMG's the rest of my portfolio kind of became a joke that I don't really care about.

this. i have 3000 omg and like 10 eth that i fuck around with shitcoins with. idc because im pretty sure that eoty i'll have a million bucks with omg so right now this is just play money for me

How did you get free OMG?

I'm saving this thrrad just to show hot nuts everyone is. 3 years ill post this to see how silly you are

I was in an elevator with Jun Hasegawa and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with OmiseGo, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Japanese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Jun with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Jun took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Japanese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Jun wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

;)

you know this guy is a poser

>trucks unscratched
>element after 2005
>small fucking wheels in 2017
>board unscratched

I dont knwo man.

Yeah he's busy making millions instead of practicing nose slides.

sold at 17.80
bought back at 16.50

youtu.be/kaDwWQyzBIs
Yeah what a poser.

Good on you

was busy doing nothing instead of trading it...

money doesn't come free apparently

>gobsmacked

hes from thailand and runs a tech start up
you think hes actually going to skate or just roll to get food during his lunch break?

>small fucking wheels in 2017
you got weak ankles or something bruh?

hesh brah