The Prophecy

Does anyone believe the prophecy? Will we become rich? Or see a massive sell 0ff?

My prediction is it's massive BS and will be a huge sell off

I believe it to be speculation right now. But I do believe it to happen eventually.

If you're talking about Coinbase I don't think anyone really believes it'll be listed on the 31st. It would be great if it would, but most likely won't. If you're holding this based on a rumour might as well sell it now because this is a long term hold that will most likely be a top 15 coin within the next few months.

There won't be a sell off, we only strong hands on this coin

Might as well get some. Looks primed to pump even without news.

>listed

Nigga it's going to be integrated.

I've heard listed first, alongside the announcement of a coming DEX release.

Considering they just added a DEX to Toshi I don't think they have a DEX ready, otherwise they'd just list their own first.

It also seems like the perfect time to list a new Coin considering they just finished releasing all BCH pairs a week or so ago.

Surely they have something coming down the pipe to handle alt trading, right? With FairX and Robinhood coming for their business it seems like an absolute no-brainer. Why would they not use 0x as the protocol? They basically founded the 0x team lol.

I said "I don't think they have a DEX ready", I didn't say they weren't working on one.

Yeah I wasnt challenging you, I was seeing if you agreed.

What coin do you think is next if not ZRX?

That one user has been claiming that coinbase' next listings are NEO, DASH, and BAT

Monero is the only one that comes to mind.
Most of the other top coins are vaporware projects or centralized coins.

I agree. Although the general rep of monero seems a little off from the vibe that coinbase gives me. Especially after the addition of BCC. NEO seems likely.

Isn't the NEO chain pretty much running on like 7 chink machines still?

BAT

lol yes

Haha I am sitting on 1k BAT just for off chance that that happens.

Isn't the only reason BAT is paired with Coinbase because Brian mentioned it once in a tweet over six months ago? I think it's a group of people that make the listing choice, not just Brian.

That's just the main reason. The alternative reasons are - based Brendan is plugged in to silicon valley / bay area companies and has good rep (aside from disparaging the gays), it will have widespread normie adoption soon given youtube + twitch partnerships and normies will need an easy way to cashout BAT (fuck uphold), plus it's not some vaporware with no product. It has a pretty damn good working model already and if coinbase is looking to add erc20 tokens with value it should make the shortlist. I think it has good chances.

I suppose it's a good alternative. I just don't know enough about BAT, lost interest after I figured out that you can't earn BAT as a viewer, initially I thought the whole point of the token was to view ads on pages.

You can't yet. Soon you will be able to. At the moment it only goes out to content creators. That being said I still think BAT is hilarious and have missed out on gains by holding it. But it's an interesting token.

Also Cernovich has been taking BAT donations. He called Bitcoin Cash two weeks before it hit.

Did anyone really call BCH? I felt like everyone knew it was going to be listed.

>market sold all my ZRX so I could get into powh
wait for me

Selling ZRX this close to the next Coinbase listing isn't a very smart user, at least hold until then even if you don't believe in this coin.

On top of that ZRX has been having natural moons almost every week for the past month.

make no mistake, I'm gonna buy back in but not before I make some nice gains off dividends

0x isnt bad but everyone already bought. Kyber is probably the next one to moon

He meant next on Coinbase, not next to moon.

>atleast hold so I can dump my bags like the hundreds of other people when its not listed

you're not very smart user

You think that there is that much money tied specifically into this rumor?

I've been holding since ICO, I'll continue doing so until this reaches the top 10/15 you fucking retard.
Why don't you go buy some TURTL or whatever the fuck biz pajeets are shilling this week.

EOY predictions?

$10

$28

why would coinbase list a coin thats directly competing against their model of centralized exchange (GDAX)

why would coinbase list a coin with no marketing based on confusing techno babble with no appeal to normies

i like zrx but come on..they're going to go for something like NEO, ripple, or stellar long before they touch something like 0x

This MUST be bait. Surely. Surely you are not this retarded.

I bet this is bait but fuck it. Coinbase is the biggest ZRX investor, it has been mentioned multiple times by Brian and the team has been at Coinbase's offices multiple times, not to mention even their slack email was @coinbase for a while.

The white paper itself looks good.

I think we just witnessed a few whales getting out.