The original off course

The original off course.

You can just enjoy dividends, and benefit from the network effect on this.

once Asians and Europe start getting into this we can easily X10 from here desu.

Remember even if one or two whales sells, it doesnt move the price too much, and it's not in their interest.

They'd rather enjoy their dividends and cash out slowly.

Hodl and protect the designated Ponzi Area

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a
powhcoin.com
ethernumbers.co
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am checking the etherscan contract now and don't see too many "big" eth transaction, this means that there is mostly small investors left, and they can't really move the price.

As said on the site, the price can't go down if you don't sell mathematically, so no sell , no price go down, everybody enjoys dividends

what are you talking about

easy fucking money

etherscan.io/address/0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a

that's the contract adress for Powhcoin , as you can see the Eth capital is fairly distributed between many hodlers, keeping the price stable.

Also i noticed that people are re-investing their dividends for the most part

powhcoin.com

easiest money ive ever made, got in at 300k last night. was scared as fuck as a lot of us were but this project is foolproof (unless you sell at a loss)

genius, entertaining, and comfy.

I understand some people are scared of big numbers, you can bottom floor on this one. You only need a little bit and just take dividends. ethernumbers.co

Scam

>pic

Screw off, scam man, ethernumbers has altered contract = SCAM

fuckin kek, fuck these clone scammers!! hail to the OG baby!

yeah don't use these copied contracts, they are charging you like 30% when you want to cash out.

Only use the original to be sure

Realistically if i only put in say 1 Eth what kind of dividends are we looking at?

Coin price increases by 0.25% every time you buy one, or decreases by .25% every time you sell. Proof of Weak Hands Technology means that anytime anyone buys a coin, 10% of the value is turned into new PoWH coins that are split between all previous investors as dividends based on how many coins they have and the best part is they LOCK IN at the current value! This means that whales, weak hands, fomo and fud surrounding the coin will actually make everyone with IRON HANDS profit like mad.

It's too late to get in now. Don't let these bagholders fool you.

>its on a dip right now
actually I think this might be the last chance for noPoWHers to hop in.

NOT A DIP. 2 people from the same addresses are spamming 0.1 gwei transactions to make it look like people are bailing. Will probably work too

>tfw he doesn't get it
the thing about this coin is that its never too later to get in, you just wanna get in on a dump

what does that do?

I made 3.5ETH from a 2ETH deposit.

Apologies "Marines-Never-Sell", but I believe that is incorrect.

The 10% is distributed among existing holders, proportional to their holdings of PoWH coins (hence the advantage to having been at the trough early).

That 10% though is not converted to PoWH coin, but is retained as ETH and distributed to each holders Dividends account as ETH. This is also the reason that Dividends, once issued, are guaranteed - they are ETH in that person's account.

(This is my understanding from reading the main pages)

Remember that the decrease in total ETH, and some large withdrawls are NOT people pulling out, they are people collecting dividends (and much of that goes right back in).

On the transactions page it gives the appearance that a lot of people are selling, which cause other people to panic sell in response.

WEAK HANDS INDEED LOL

The very definition of weak hands... :-)

DO NOT SELL THAT IS AN ORDER

2.5 eth coming in bitches

good call, didnt see that. some faggot placed sell orders with 0.2 Gwei so they never go through, to make it look like a panic sell rush. first clones, now we got fake dips to deal with

PLEASE SELL AND THEN REORDER

In for 1 ETH. This has a lot more lasting power than something like ethercraft.io (which is dead now but I made a couple bucks off).

Is this the most honest ponzi scheme of all time?

Its the same source you can fucking read it you illiterates. Its not altered at all.

NOW THATS A SELL