Are women evil?

Are women evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

women are a bad investment desu

Not evil just dont care about anything other than themself. Same as men, inb4 hurr mlady im a caring sir, no you arent you just think acting that way will get you pussy, hence only caring about yourself. People look after number 1 in life regardless of gender, deal with it and stop putting so much emphasis on some cute girl making you the centre of her existence

no. they tend to be different from men though.
people are evil. that's just how we are.

thanks user

they don't look evil

Yes. Proofs attached.

>time and money
>multiplication instead of addition
can't even get the first line correct

no, they just base their entire life decisions on muh feels

Women are no more or less evil than men. People just do dumb shit and get caught up in dumb shit all the time.

everyone has an evil capability within themselves. it is up to you to make the decision to live life with good thoughts, good words, and good deeds

-t. zoroaster

Yes
f2pb2p

is monogamy a meme? can you ever trust a woman

>hey guys i just learned about exponents and square roots in my first semester of grade 9!!

Monogamy is not a meme. You can trust some women. It takes a lot though especially if you want to be with and keep the woman you love. Being a men is not simple, we have a lot of responsbilities. We are responsible for the well being of our woman and children.

that meme is 20 years old

I been with a woman for 4 years. I loved her and she loved me. For some reasons I still do not udnerstand she left me 7 months ago and never came back. She told me she wanted to marry me, have children, and spend the rest of her life with me. I am hurt like shit, I cry almost everyday because I am alone. Even through all this emotional shit I am going through I wil not hate women. Not all women are the same. The reason why my wife to be left me was a combination of my flaws and hers. It took a while for me to understand this. I love women and I hope one day I can be a greater person.

literally kys

Yes.

girlfriend of 7 years since hs is about to dump me because i can't trust her. she claims shes perfect and has never been unfaithful. shes a 10/10 and i know every guy wants to hit it. she has been on business trips with another guy but i have never gotten solid proof, shes had plenty of opportunities. i have always been too chicken to try to get proof. my jealousy is ruining everything. she left to stay with her parents for a week not sure if she will come back i might come home to an empty house fuck this is a major life crisis for me guys someone lend a hand

Without any proof I would not make any crazy decisions like leaving her. I would also control the jealousy that you are feeling because that is not going to make this situation better. You need proof without a doubt but get the proof first before leaving her. I know that feeling of betrayal and the jealousy you feel, I been through it. If you are really convinced she is cheating on you then leave her. I highly doubt you want that though.

there is no good or evil but thinking makes it so

Gf had an affair on me a year ago with a FtoM tranny (no benis) and I forgave her and we moved in together. Now she's packing her things because I told her I can never forgive her. She wants to works things out but I told its impossible

Bro what...? If she wanted a tranny why didnt she just get a lesbo and do a threesome?

She didn't *want* a tranny. We were going through a rough patch and apparently the trans was just as mentally fucked up to relate to my gf and also my gf was hiding the fact she was bi. Basically muh feels

How about learn how to talk to your partner about these type of things without being a little bitch? Learn some basic conflict resolution

Tell her next time she wants to fuck a bi bitch that you want dibs.

it's hard af to get rid of jealousy, but I'm weak so... gl

This.

No, and fuck the fuck off with your biz-unrelated threads.

No benis but was taking t and not feminine at all. Lose-lose for me because I couldnt cripple the thing or I'd be charged with a hate crime

Listen to this user

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

And yet their dream is prince charming. Men just want to be the hero.

Jason?

>roasties detected
You know the rules. Tits or GTFO.