NEO

OFFICIAL NEO MOONING THREAD

WHAT BEAR MARKET??

GET THE FUCK IN HERE MY ANTSHARE NIGGAS, HERE FROM DAY 1

Other urls found in this thread:

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bottosglobal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the only coin worth holding the next two days with DevCon starting tomorrow. If you're not holding neo right now you have no business trading. The charts pointed to this run clear as day.

OP how did you find out about antshares back in the day?? and how are you hands so strong?

saving this on my tradingview forever

Veeky Forums

And i bought 1k shares, told myself I wouldn't sell no matter what for 12 months minimum
Still have ~6 months till I let myself think about taking some profits
Meanwhile, GAS

CAN'T STOP BEING COMFY
China #1

$250 TOMORROW?

How GAS payments feel, but it somehow keeps going up

>$200 tonight
Can't wait

too late to fomo in?

>average sold at 900k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if i buy like 20 neo right now and forget about it for 5 years do you guys think i'll be set?

these gas payouts are making my FUCKING DICK HARD AS FUCK!!!!!

i just want to make a couple K per month on GAS dividends but don't know how the numbers work

how retarded would it be to fomo in now?

Holdin 24 hunna. Gonna be living that gas life in no time. Buying ANS was my best decision ever.

One of my biggest regrets in life is only putting in $1K in Antshares when it was trading at $10. I also knew about it when it was trading at $1 but didn't do anything.

i think it will dip man, this market is fucked. i'm waiting a couple days and i'll gladly take the losses if it doesn't dip and everything goes green for a week or two

1503 ANS here. Moon time soon

It’s going to $1000k by EOY, so just buy now and hold for 8-10x

I had 600 ants that I got for under $10, I sold them when they went to $19

>0
What do you think of their affiliation with BTO?
web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bottosglobal

kys

>in since $4
I literally begged my friends to keep some ANS but they all sold at $10 for shitcoins

I bought high during the first June pump @ 415k sats, which was like 10 bucks at the time, and have been holding since. Never sell neo, collect gas.

I love NEO so much, what do you neofags think of trinity? When hashpuppies and other dapps come out I think it'll help the network out a lot

I have a newfag question. Since my NEO wallet is "down" 9n bittrex, do I just need to sell it for BTC or ETH and then transfer it to a different exchange then buy NEO again? Don't be a fag and just give me an answer.

ya, might be a good time to do it now in case we dip a little and you don't lose any

I went in on TNC recently.
I think it’ll Moon.
I’m mostly all in neo since $25.
Bought some back in ANS days for $6 but didn’t see the vision til $25

Hmm okay. Can't do it now because I'm on mobile but will think about it tomorrow. I mean also ETH could drop in the time frame though. I'll scout the markets tomorrow and see what's up.