I just finished accumulating. Enjoy my weekend project oc

I just finished accumulating. Enjoy my weekend project oc.

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is another shot.

Nice, just bought 100k

Looks good user

Nice. I would love to have one.

nice one bro. you should check out bazingacoin this weekend.

MODS

Thanks anons.
My girlfriend put her wood burning kit to use for this. I would like to experiment with some different wood finishes (lacquer, varnish or something else). When I apply some kind of clear coat, I will post it again.

Depending on how link does this year, maybe I will consider getting some more of these made and posting them on an etsy/ebay store or something for fellow marines. Can someone post the link ranks if they have em handy?

are you gonna paint it?

No, I was just planning on putting on some kind of clear coat to protect it.

Nice, this reminds me of those wooden wallets I bought in 2014.. wish woodwallets.io still existed..

Looks extremely homemade user.

Remind me of pic related.

Fuck man that looks like something out of the DaVinci code, how cool would it be to have a ChainLink cryptosteel wallet and then when showing it to friends and family you slowly get it out the bag and say 'I found the missing link'.

Looks quite heavy

that's tight, man.

kek, yeah only when they are worth big bucks.

Thanks m8.

It's wood, so pretty light. Unless you are trying to refer to the weight of my "bags"

>showing normies your keys or revealing their locations, ever
>doing things to illicit a reaction from others, ever
Never gonna make it, ever

Nice user!

QUESTION FOR ALL LINKIES:

I've seriously considered ordering a large order of custom 16mm dice with the Link Logo on all six sides.
Would you all be interested?
I'm guessing I will have to sell them for $10 shipped for a pair. Maybe a discount for larger orders. What my fellow Linkies think yay or nay?

Is that an Intel SGX on the right

Why the link logo on all sides. Can't you get them to print the actual sides as it is supposed to be? And desu man, $10 sounds like a lot for some plastic chink dice. If they were cheaper, I would consider.

That's what I actually meant! They would have "Chain Link", Smart Contract, and Lock on opposite sides.
I've looked at pricing and that's about the cost for 1000+ to break even. They would be nice quality though...
I don't think $10 for future millionaires is bad for something pretty fucking cool.

kek, well that would depend on if I was a millionaire first or not Have you spoken with any vendors on Alibaba yet? What is the cost per die, not including shipping?

That's the shit tier version homie. See attached.

I haven't checked with any chinks. Only US businesses and most are about 50cents per custome side so $3 per dice. So after shipping probably $3.50 per dice in my hands. Two dice =$7 + Shipping in U.S. $2 + Packaging $1.
So I'm basically working for free to break even at $10 a pair.

Eh... maybe would be a better idea for one of you poorfags on here with more time than me. I'm a busy CPA lmao...

I'd be down to buy some if one of you linkies decides to do it though. Maybe you can find a cheaper supplier on alibaba.

Oh yeah, forgot to attach the crisp version.

Can someone explain to me what the fascination biz has with LINK is from?

Did everyone just baghold is that why

Thanks for posting this image. I haven't seen this one shit. I printed the net that I posted and it looks like shit when I cut it out, as you can see in my op. These extra blue tabs would help forsure.

Also, if I get some time I will look into some sellers on Alibaba. If I can find them sufficiently cheap, I would likely do a small run for fellow biz/tards at cost, then post the rest on Amazon/Ebay for normies to buy after they fomo in.

Retard

Stop radiating your low IQ on this board.
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

If you read and understand the whitepaper and the team behind it and who they are working with. If you put that all together and understand the potential of this thing then you would know it is going to be VERY fucking big.

lol I can see u in reflection
ugly af

wow looks like i triggered a few people.

If its going to be so big then why does it always stimulate the pink wojak industry

How is my response triggered? lmao.. gtfo faggot

pls sir, back to your Bazinga and Mobius threads sir

pretty much. nothing special going on here, shoo now.

>stimulate the pink wojak industry

lel, pajeet detected

could probably sell those linkos for 100k sats each

sorry friends that you picked such an unfortunate coin. perhaps next time you will buy something more successful that will get listed on bittrex

This first one took me quite a while to make. Cutting, gluing up the wood, sanding it, and my girlfriends 1.5 hours to wood burn the logo onto it. It was a fun novelty for me to make the first one for myself. But if I was going to sell these, especially for 100k sats, I would have to insanely reduce the time necessary to make each one of these.

Hey man, make a post if you decide to order some, I'll definitely buy.

>Replying to the same people multiple times in one post

pls newfriend sir, leave now.

Sure thing user, will do

Suddenly...

make a metal brand so you can quickly stamp the sides

Also print a pink wojak on the bottom

There needs to be some touch ups around the contours of the locks. Looks cool though

no buy my linky stickers instead

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

>make a metal brand so you can quickly stamp the sides
That is actually not a bad idea. I will have to see how much that will cost to have those logos made in a metal stamp.

Jesus you're still trying to shill these? I think you made them in november and nobody wanted them.
Nice pepe painting though

>buys link takes 9 seconds then posts that he is 'finished accumulating'

kek. It was a longer journey than this, fag.

thanks

everyone goes mad over a LINK cube or a wojak puppet but nobody wants a sticker, do i have to be a girl to sell these?

user, I think if you just made a clean link cube, people would be more inclined to buy em. These wojak editions are a little to autistic even for me

you're probably right, i'll probably sell them then too

make a 3d printable link cube file and everyone will buy it (shapeways)

I would also buy a clean looking chainlink text sticker and a clean link logo sticker. you could also do the shadow fork variations

wheres the guy that made the plush ones over the summer?

too much of a brainlet for shapeways, but the sticker idea sounds good

working in a german mcdonalds, after losing everyone's money kek

I was actually thinking of doing a Shadowfork wood version next. But I like that idea of a 3D printable one.

Where do you buy the stickers from, and what are your unit prices for the vinyl stickers?

he scammed everyone and left

How did he scam them? Did people pay him directly instead of using Ebay/Etsy/Amazon?

aw that's gay, he seemed okay

People sent him the funds to make more over paypal, then he used the money to make crypto bets and lost it all

before this was revealed, he started spurting that he was depressed and suicidal (guilt)

after the reveal, under the threat of a dox he said he would give back the money if they emailed him

>before this was revealed, he started spurting that he was depressed and suicidal (guilt)
>after the reveal, under the threat of a dox he said he would give back the money if they emailed him
I remember reading these threads. But I didn't know people sent him funds directly.

Holy fuckin gold

lol I actually bought these for my birthday the other day. Nice stickers senpai