Hello Veeky Forums. Everyday I fantasize about having enough money to wake up and say, "I am going to go to X today"...

Hello Veeky Forums. Everyday I fantasize about having enough money to wake up and say, "I am going to go to X today", for hours each day I think deeply about how great things would be If I just had enough money (50k? 100k? 300k?) to be able to live how I want for a while. To go and see my old friends who wrote me off as a failure and stopped speaking to me, to go and see my family who were poor from the very beginning and help them out with something, to not feel like a social outcast due to being poor and no prospects.

And then I snap out of it... and realize I have nothing. I have 100 bucks to my name and no future. One of these days I might have the balls to kill myself but until then, it's just another drag.

I want nothing more than to make it. I will do almost anything to make it. How do I make it? To the people who may have been in my position but have now made it, how did you do it? I don't think I can go on much longer this way... Everything feels distant

Wish for something everyday doesn't count as dedication

Gay

>and realize I have nothing. I have 100 bucks to my name and no future.
this is why you'll never make it
focus on what you have and be grateful for it. then, keep doing what you're doing visualizing you're end goal. then, when you snap out of it, forget about it and go on with your day. do not worry about how it will happen, trust that it will. your main focus should be feeling how you would if your goal was met - this helps it materialize faster. whether you believe any of the above or not, it's how reality works.

I know
I have nothing user. I am poor, no friends, no money, no social life, no future. I have bad mental health. Crypto is the only way I can ever make it

>I have nothing user. I am poor, no friends, no money, no social life, no future. I have bad mental health. Crypto is the only way I can ever make it
if you say so. your thoughts create your reality, not the other way around. accept this fully until it empowers you and you will live your dreams. literally

I am not exaggerating. I know many will say this but I really don't user
I am close to the end I think

Op dont listen to this. Sounds straight out of a get rich quick seminar.

i've been there, but you have to accept that you are where you are right now, but that doesn't mean it will continue this way. it's up to you and no one else can do it for you.
if you want to be miserable and whatnot, go ahead, its your life and your right to live that way. however, it is also your right to live a live of joy, peace, and abundance if you so choose.

as always, the choice is yours

it sounds that way to you because you have been told your entire life that life is hard and you have to fight to survive. it's all programming and it's done on purpose.
if you can control your mind, you can control your body and your reality. whether you believe it or not, it's true. quantum physics proves it. everything is potentiality until our consciousness limits it with defeating thoughts

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

Yeah
Sounds like some Carlos bullshit

I have tried everything.

>control your mind and you control the markets
did you think that up on LSD?

are these posts all fucking larp? Every day theres like 5 posts saying almost the exaxt same shit

>hurr durr im poor I want money imma kill mahself.

This guy Law of Attracts. Seriously OP, change your perspective. Think of ONE thing that you enjoy and think on that feeling. Could be a certain food, a tv show, access to internet, smell of fresh air--- anything that even for a second does not feel bad. You dont have to think about your problems to try and change them, life is about happiness-- think about happiness

I don't know but mine isn't
Law of Attraction?

Kek

well listen here faggot, I used to work at fucking jack in the box and live in a garage.

You need to fucking apply yourself.

Now what do you do?

I eventually hope to get enough money that I can retire at an early age and be a good father. I have two kids right now so I think I could go for 2 or 3 more if we had the money.

I would also support or create some charities. I would do it anonymously, of course. I want my kids to have a normal upbringing so I would keep as much of my wealth as I could on the down low.

I would also like to do what I can to get the organized crime out of my city. We have a gang war going on, which is unusual for a town this small. But the Sudaneese refugees gang banger went to war with the domestic criminal element and it is making things pretty bad.

I am sure if I really make it rich I could find someone who could lend a hand.

I'm a corporate drone but I make six figures. There were days where I wanted to fucking kill myself but pulled myself out of that shitty mindset.

You have to make a plan with achievable goals and start meeting them.

There's a wonderful old Italian joke about a poor man who goes to church every day and prays before the statue of a great saint, begging, "Dear saint-please, please, please...give me the grace to win the lottery." This lament goes on for months. Finally the exasperated statue comes to life, looks down at the begging man and says in weary disgust, "My son-please, please, please...buy a ticket.

This is how I live op. Never had a job. I’m 29. Ama.

Dude, you need a drastic change in your life, so make one, whatever way you want to.

Can't tell you what you need to do except you need a change. What's the last thing that's made you excited when you thought about it? Do that

hats inspiring to hear user. so you made it in the end? It just feels a long way away for me
I appreciate that, pretty good
Fuck
travelling
All of which needs money