Mobius is the future

Mobius is the future
>Muh pajeet coin
Literally, all active members are Stanford grads. One's a Stanford PH.D. Founder of stellar on the board. Sell your stinkies. Get on the mobius mule.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moTcwOpXAuo
mobius.network/docs/#buy
vocaroo.com/i/s03Lyp4rfpqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what was the ico price on this?
if they're stanford alimni I'm ready to throw $10k in them

>"yes sir we are havings phd from stanford univeristies. Pls buy we are 10x end of month sir wery good investment sir"

They made more money than stinky linky. Thank you sir

I will never purchase a pajeetcoin. I don't care if Jesus reincarnates as a fucking indian and shills me a shitcoin, I will not buy it.

if it's brown, flush it down

Here's the whole team. If you don't buy this, you're a moron.

>investing in anything a pajeet had to do with

I was all in until i found out the creator of dogecoin is advising, tf could he bring to the table?

Weird, they don't sound like that. youtube.com/watch?v=moTcwOpXAuo

The core team are pajeets lmao

it hasn't started trading yet in any of my exchanges, hmm, I like that the price dipped since ico, it's the right time to grab some

He made it as a joke, ages ago. He FUDs it all the time. He's an impressive dude.

man, these pajeets are Stanford, also have Jed as a connection and Walton, I can see them pulling some 40-50x, fuck shit I need to buy this shit

You can only get it on stellar exchange. This is probably the last 1000x for a while. I started this thread half-fudding. Now, I'm FOMOing like a madman. Might unironically sell everything at a loss to go all in on this.

Not saying this is a bad coin but they are going after different industries than chainlink so not really competitors at this point. Also the mechanism for retrieving data from the real world is completely centralized. Chainlink is better tech.

Why are there absolutely zero buy orders and all sell orders on the stellar exchange?

>Early adopter of BTC, ETH/C
kek

>BS from stanford with honors. nbd. Just another pajeet, right.

The best thing about mobius is their advisory board. Not even joking. No product, the team said they aren't interested in moving the coin to other exchanges. Nor do they care about the price per token.

Well, I care a lot about the price. The shit gonna moon or what?

I find Mobius weird technically. The way they provide data to the Blockchain is by accepting calls on a centralised API. So data requests to the Blockchain have to originate off-chain. Its solution is poor compared to what CL is planning for the initial implementation IMO. I wouldn't class Mobius as a direct competitor desu. Their implementation has a lot to be desired in my opinion. I agree with the people who say they're trying to do too much.

To expand on what I said, my personal issue is with their API:
mobius.network/docs/#buy

So to buy data and create an Ethereum contract to use it, you need to go a centralised API and centralised BE what manages it. In practise, this means that even though the data retrieval is decentralised, the management of that data is completely centralised.

Chainlink will be completely different. To request the data, it can originate from on-chain or off-chain. The API for requesting the data is also each individual node, which then propagates that request across the network. So even though Chainlink will have a centralised FE which makes it easy for people to use it, it means that the requesting of the data and the management of it all, is completely decentralised.

Also keep in mind that the retrieval of data into Ethereum is just one aspect of Chainlink, the aspect included in the initial implementation. There's also BTC/Hyperledger and what CL can do there, The BTC/Hyperledger functionality will be completely different to that, and creates a whole new aspect not yet seen in any other Oracle projects at all.

fuckin pajeet coin gtfo

lol

vocaroo.com/i/s03Lyp4rfpqQ

He is not the creator of dogecoin. He literally takes the credit for having the URL.

>stanford
they likely have a counterfeit college named Stanford in India for the purpose of creating fake resumes for projects like this.

I just love how upset it makes linkies, just on the basis of that alone I'm ready to get a bag of mobi.

lol. yea, that's it. Enjoy your stinky bags, stinky link.

8:16AM in New Delhi right now, the street shitters have to go to their shill mills early. This is why they always come out around this time, nasty ass pajeets

POO IN LOO

I expanded my point for why chainlink is superior here

nice, you just convinced me that I should try mobi

Does anyone have any proof they attended Stanford?

Are you serious? Listen to them speak, look at their linkedin profiles.

Partnership with Walton is far more impressive that their Stanford resume.

Uh maybe it's fraud if they lie about it?

It's a fucking gem. It's on the Stellar network (THE Enterprise blockchain) and is hard to get right now

So I have to buy XLM send it to their exchanger and buy Mobi, ok. roger that.

>stay away from mobius! i have screen shots from the discord of david gobaud telling a guy he has fake mobi when he asked for help, he then said all of the mobi should have come from this address, the address he posted was the same address as is in the guys screenshot.

from leddit

>Are you serious? Listen to them speak
I think he did and that's why he is asking

Nice argument fag

Muh it doesn't matter what the product is look at the Stanford and advisory board.

So someone tell me where to buy this shit

you want an argument?
here's three
i)partnership with walton
ii)Stanford pajeets
iii)Jed McCaleb
-> price goes up

have any of you literal pajeets actually read the whitepaper? oh ya this is biz of course you havent. spoiler alert: its garbage.

>mfw you shill mobius so hard that you almost want to change link bags to mobius bags

Stellar decentralized exchange

link pls

It does matter what the product is. It's like chainlink, just a lot better.

> It's like chainlink but better.
Yes, having the data centralized instead of decentralized seems to be a smart idea in a market which sells decentralization as one of its core concepts. I reckon you should go all in Rashad.

no one cares about that lol, it's all about three words
STANFORD, JED, WALTON
GET HYPE!

can't even read it without a password. LITERAL PAJEET SCAMMERs

at a Total Supply of 887,990,859 tokens and a current price of $0.273 per token, how is this thing, which is
-only available on the Stellar decentralized exchange
-very under the radar
-and below ICO price

currently at a market cap of $243 million and 94th highest market cap overall (45th among tokens)?

Or am I messing something up?

say it with me newfag. PUMP

and

DUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

also the depth charts on the exchange are a fucking joke to look at