ITT: Your worst bags

What's the absolute worst coin you've ever bought, ever?

For me it's easy, and I lived through the Mooncoin, Sigtnatum, Obsidian and Elixir PNDs.

canya, poll. Both sold at a loss but I made it up elsewhere

If you weren't an idiot and bought VEN at ATH, it should have made you a shitload of money.

If you were an idiot and bought at ATH, but still comitted to HODL, you'd still be doing just fine.

If you were an ultra brickhead mongoloid and bought ATH then panic sold at a loss after the CMC clear up, then I have no words for you.

VECHAIN

Bought at $9.80 and was promised a moon of all moons because the parter with DGB and Breyer ice cream but that shit just tanked under $6
shoulda stuck with Walton a superior coin

DBC. Muh AI Skynet meme. Luckily my highest buy was at .23 but I didn't sell ath.

This
Those $8 bags might be heavy now but when it’s hits 100 EOY you’ll be glad you got in under $10
If you bought at $9 and sold at $6 you are causing the degradation of the human race

Me I’m sitting comfy with my sub $5 purchased, though I’ll admit I FOMO’d at $8 because I realized I didn’t buy enough and naively thought the price would never go back down

>having bags
>buying coins without future
lol, literal retards

>100 EOY
Not happening

Right only ADA and VEN are feeling heavy

lol i bought b3 at 1 satoshi then they did rebrand 1000b3 aka 1000 sats became 1 kb3, now kb3 is like 200 sats. also tried to get in on the powh clone ponzi, bought at 40 now its at like $2. only lost a couple hundred but damn

..................Veros that is all

APPC AppCoin this shit is bleeding all over my Delta.

If you can't see x15 potential in VET, you have research to do. Yeah, maybe it will fail, but VET is the more solid bet right now.

The FUD about VEN on this board is absolutely beyond satire. What is the deal? Is it the jews doing this?

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

I bought ADST @ $1.60

I hate this coin. It will make me a millionaire without risk, BUT I HAVE TO WAIT 6 months WTF NOT FALLING FOR IT

ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW.

everyone that bought ven because goat boy from snl shilled it deserves to lose their money.

down $2,500 on lamden TAU.

ROFL

this

>Buy BAT in the dip just before it spikes
>slowly bleeds back down to where I bought it
Really makes me think

I knew it was an utter shitcoin but I thought the chads would propel it further. This is literally worse than a pajeet PnD

In general avoid any coin the whale "pump and pump" i.e. buy and bleed group touches

Sell now quick you retard before you lose everything

ugh i bought BNB at $18

vechain $1000 in sub 5 years cucks

this is exactly what happened to me. not like I have much of a choice other than to hold at this point though