WHY IS IT STILL CRASHING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyone else getting bored just holding?

Yep thinking about killing myself desu

I wanted to cash out
realized I need to pay tax for each transaction, even crypto to crypto
It's virtually IMPOSSIBLE to calculate this because I made thousands of transactions on various exchanges
I'm pretty sure the tax is way over half of my gains when calculated this way
they actually said I might need to register a company since I was daytrading constantly

I literally can't cash out, how the fuck do you beat taxes? not US but I guess the system is quite similar

were you using an exchange based out of the states? just bullshit they have no way of check

uh just cash out and pay taxes on the profit from your initial investment?
do you really believe the irs has the manpower to confirm that kind of shit?

The worst part is the false hope that BTC likes to give us before crashing again. It's like pouring salt on the wound.

not in states
a lot of trades were made on small local exchanges with local currency, I had to sign up with all my data
I'm fucked

how do idiots like you exist?

you think whatever governing agency is going to get your exchange accounts, passwords, and 2FA's, and look over each citizens transaction? jesus fucking christ.... help us

You just need two numbers. Cash in and cash out. I do it for non cash poker payouts .

>do you really believe the irs has the manpower to confirm that kind of shit?

This. It's an underfunded government agency full of workers who don't give a fuck, just like every other federal agency here. Unless you're pulling in millions, nothing will happen.

The transaction to transaction thing didn't start until January 2018.

They don't have the manpower to cover every single transaction for all US residents that trade crypto. Withdraw to your bank account and use that single transfer to pay tax on.

I’m an MD, a high functioning self-diagnosed aspie (pro-tip: we all are, and the worst are neurosurgeons). But this made me cringe the fuck out.

Yeaaah, keep those eyes open

do you have the one where he's in the 9/11 plane

wrong, if I do that they put tax on the entire amount I cash out, including my initial investment (Invested 100k, I'm only like 30k in profit right now because I fucked up this month) because they don;t have the proof of my buying and selling specific amount of coins. If I try to provide them with proof, they will realize the amount bought and sold is not the same so I need to show entire history, probably on all exchanges I used because otherwise it just won't add up.

worse yet, the local exchange I used had in their terms of use that it's legally obliged to cooperate with government and shape users data on request
and it's the biggest/most legit one in country + pretty small by international standards so yeah, they can look it up
they don't even need to calculate the exact amount of tax I owe them because if they find out I was bamboozing them they can just tax the entire amount, including my initial investment 75% + additional penalty

This is how you do it, this is how I'm doing it

Take a trip to the caymans, make a shell, cash everything into bitcoin, set up a coinbase account for your shell, linked to the bank account for your company, the company is then funded by anonymous bitcoin investors from China (turn the bitcoin into monero then into bitcoin, send it to the company's coinbase, cash out into USD into the company's foreign bank account.

You can cash out all the coins and turn them into USD but you'd have to keep your salary at like $6000 usd to not raise questions, but you can use the company debit for anything as long as you're able to explain it under the guise of a company expense
Try to make it a real estate company, make some money flipping houses while you're at it.

Korea was suppose to open the faucet today

what the fuck?

>count how much you put into the system
>count how much you have now by cashing out
>this is now your gains, or x

x + your job income = your new tax bracket

pay capital gains on x for your tax bracket

Undercut it by several thousand. IRS isnt going to refund you if you overpay and they do not have perfect information.

Jesus Christ what the fuck is your issue user get a grip

>he sold at ATL
>Moon it ×200

It is going down very slowly. No momentum to change.

>still
The crash has yet to come buddy boi

kys low iq fud nigger. the taxes are the same, just do the math.

What government has the resources and time to go after some NEET over such a small amount of money? Just cash out to fiat and claim your capital gains. Or just sell everything on localbitcoins or something like bisq network

>falling for the hodl meme

>why is it crashing
because the bots are programmed to sell when the memelines cross on a downward trend

It was fun Veeky Forums

Long term is support is currently at about 11k, if it closes below 11k we're going to the next long term support which is about 9k, if it closes below that we're going into freefall. We had better hope th tide turns soon because I do not like where this is fucking heading at all......

WERE PUMPIN BOYS

Next stop 8,000 range

God I fucking hate TA, tail wagging the dog, self-fulfilling prophecy, etc.

What EMAs are those? What's the candle stick?

FUCK!!! I BOUGHT 2 BITCOINS AT 10.5K LAST WEEK.....I GOT GREEDY SHOULD HAVE WAITED.

>make trade where I gain $500 - pay 18% (that's what I pay in my country) tax on that 500$
>make another trade where I lose $300, pay nothing but my actual gain is now $200 and yet I was already taxed for $500
unless you make gains closing every single deal, you are fucked
and I'm 50/50 at best

Umm let me check my Bean folder. Forgive me, I saw 37 patients today. Mostly influenza. Say what you will, do what you want, I hope you don’t get it. Because you’ll get your flu shot next year. I’d bet my beans on it.

I've got some stacks that I plan on holding for a year and I've got 10% left for day-trading shitcoins. I don't have much money invested overall but I'm pretty comfortable with this situation

yes, the best way to deal with it is to confess on the internet on a public message board

>inb4 seven proxies

can you write me a letter of rec for med school

literally seven proxies whenever I trade crypto because paranoia as fuck
nothing to confess to though, I'm way too afraid of my government to fuck with taxes, I'll pay what I have to, I just want to make sure I have a little bit of profit left at least

Love to. Only if USA. Make a throwaway email and I’ll let you know. Remember me when you make it please. I write great letters.

Make sure ask me for identifying info in your e-mail and socially engineer the fuck out of me like a mark and take all of my ETH

This now a thread about beans

When the fuck is this bullshit gonna stop? I need to make money again.

Do this faggot, listen.
>Final amount - initial investment
>Have copies of all trades ready
>Either, a) give them all copies of trades or b) wait for them to ask for copies
As long as you cash out before EOY it wont matter. You have all the info they need. How much you put in, and how you got to end result. If you add up all trades, losses or gains, it will come out to the equivalent number of your final number. AS LONG AS YOU CASH OUT AT EOY. If you wanna be slick and hold long term for long term capital gains tax this wont work. If you want to continue to hold all your coins what you can do is to sell at market and immediately rebuy in, this is known as wash trading and NOT illegal for crypto in the USA. The reason you would do this is so you pay your tax up to that point in your gains. Any new gains on coins will now essentially be reset because you just rebought in. Holding long term to avoid less taxes would be worth it but in crypto its extremely unpredictable what could happen. Especially if you do good long term in 2018 and the market goes bear af in Jan 2019 again and you have massive losses so no money to pay for those 2018 gains. Its really not that big a deal. Its actually pretty much the same as before, just give them copies of your trades if you are paranoid or made REALLY good gains.

This is happening because you keep touching yourself in impure ways. You won’t go blind, but you crash crypto. It’s cumulative. Think of recycling- we all feel better like we’re doing something of value by sticking a can into a bin, but the overall damage is a giant unstoppable rolling snowball built on destruction and pollution and death and your fraction of input does little to change the course. Do you understand? This is exactly like it, except opposite. This dirty snowball is now rolling uphill. Probably held in the hands of an alien child who rocks it back and forth, then sets it upright. But this child is now aging and bored with the hourglass and is going to let it build.

This^

This was oddly mesmerizing to read. Are you starting a cult?

The last rise was caused by people converting Tether to coins to USD and then leaving the market. That also caused BTC to break out of a consolidation triangle pattern, so some people were celebrating that the bear market was "over" and then bought back in.
Obviously, that wasn't the case. Now bulls have even less buying power as many of them are trapped at 12k while BTC continues to fall. That is also why you see so many "THE BEAR MARKET IS OVER BUY BACK IN NEW BULL MARKET STARTING" because there are a lot of desperate bulls who want to dump their bags.

Tomorrow when you go about your day- make a point of putting your phone in your pocket and not holding it. No earbuds. Look around and listen and feel your environment. Take 1 minute of your time and analyze your surroundings and fellow human beings with the same vigor you spend all day on your gains. After you do this, which you don’t have the willpower to do, go back to your usual routine.

>realized I need to pay tax for each transaction, even crypto to crypto
It's the hourly "jewish jews jewing jewishly" lie about how taxes work thread!

P.S. Gas yourself, you lying kike.

I’m not saying I know who was behind all of this or is pulling the strings, but I know who is behind all of this and pulling the strings. Sucks.

Cypto isn't even fun anymore. I think I'm having dopamine withdrawel or something.

YOU DEDUCT YOUR EXPENSES/LOSSES FROM YOUR PROFIT LINE YOU STUPID LYING FUCKING KIKE.

You lying fucking jews invented accounting, so it's pretty goddamn fucking obvious how deliberately you lying fucking jews are being pretending you don't know how to work a simple expense report.

the pumps over, now it's just a slow bleed to 2K, might take a decade i'm not even kidding

who phaggot

What if we just make ETH the new king? Another pump?

>market goes relatively stable for 2 weeks, despite an increase of like 15% but we'll just ignore that
>bruh this shit might take 10 years to recover
>2 weeks
>bruh 10 more years trust me

No support above $12k haha ok. No support above $11k uh oh.

Join me, user. It is said that I am the way and the 430-750 trillion hertz. The answer to personal gains already lies inside you. Close your eyes and breathe deeply in through your nose, then slowly out through your mouth- slowly. When you have expelled every last possible pocket of air, repeat. Do this 10 times when you feel anxious or when your hands feel weak. In your moments of weakness you’ll find your inner strength.