Us late adopters won't make it

It's starting to feel like we're in the background as the credits are rolling by on the screen desperately trying to get a few more bucks before the screen goes black.

Let's face the facts here, if you wanted to "make it" you needed to be involved in crypto at least as far back as July of 2017. The February of 2017 and earlier guys saw the crytpo market cap go 40x. Go look at the top ten coins in January of 2017, you could've picked virtually any coin and had you put 1k in you'd be sitting on a 100k at least right now.

Now every norman on the planet is in, and lets face it, we can't all get rich. There's no way. Every retard out there has heard of crypto and decided to buy some ripple or tron or verge.

The movie is over, the credits are rolling and all the names of the smart people that were involved form 2011 onward are being shown. This market is done and we missed out, we missed the one opportunity of our lives to have true financial freedom. We missed Bitcoin, we missed Litecoin, we missed Ethereum, we missed Monero, we missed everything. Now Katy Perry, the boomer next door and every other miscreant you can think of is putting $100 into Ripple thinking he'll be a millionaire in two years. It's over and I'll never feel more regret than thinking back on all the years that I knew about the market and watched all the coins go up month by month but only decided to get in when the show finally ended. It's over guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

naaim.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/00R_Easy-Volatility-Investing- -Abstract-Tony-Cooper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's like the time i found a human turd on my kitchen floor. i ended up keeping it

Just buy real gems like Chainlink and you will make it

Too late to get into crypto, but we still have XIV

Didn't you already start the same thread here?

Without a doubt, XLM will make it. Honestly I don't even own much of it so I'm not trying to shill it so you guys buy it if you haven't, but it's in the early phases that every other top coin was at. NEO, ETH, Monero all had less completed by that stage of their existence and XLM shares the same characteristic that it is bringing a new platform to the table.

You will buddy.

ChainLink is gayer than me

Nah it's not too late. You're just impatient. You can have a million dollars still but it'll take way longer to get there than the people who started in early 2017, and longer still than those who began in 2016.

Don't cry over what's lost, work for what you can still get.

XLM will never go over 10 dollars, and that's the absolute top. I'd be surprised if it ever hit 3.

naaim.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/00R_Easy-Volatility-Investing- -Abstract-Tony-Cooper.pdf

Take the XIV pill

Hey negro, we almost hit a trilli before weak handed faggots got out. Market is still young. Call it a bub le when it hits over 5tril

So at most it will 9x from here, exactly what I'm saying. The early adopters saw it go 40x in a year and already cashed out millions, meanwhile we're all fighting for scraps.

Shut the fuck up OP. You’re worse than the “Norman’s” you’re talking about. If you had a brain you’d realize that this some of this shit has actual use cases.

Idk how anyone can come here saying we’re late and also clown on normies at the same time. That’s fuckin blasphemous

Idk how you reach that conclusion. Pls don't be the guy to say that the total marketcap is THIS big and won't grow. You know that's pretty irrelevant when talking about an individual coin. Like I said though, XLM has far more resources at their disposal than the other ones at this stage. I think it will be a consistent growth when they release a product over the next 2 or 3 years.

I have an internal monologue kinda like this every time I have to sell with a loss or get fucked further, but in practice there's much money still to flow into crypto. It'll go sideways, it'll crash, the normals will get bored then in a year they'll find out they made 500% on ripple or whatever simply because the total market cap grew 5-10 times since the last hype train.

At least that's how I see it.

I've been saying that since BTC hit a dollar.

lmoaaaa when will you LINKies fucking learn?
D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

>The movie is over, the credits are rolling and all the names of the smart people that were involved form 2011 onward are being shown.
People were saying this exact same thing in may 2013 after BTC first went to $100.

t. oldfag who bought at 200 bitcoins at $120

My grandmother owns bitcoin

I know you learned "greed is good," from the movie but if you only focus your attention on 40x moonshots you probably won't get the winning ticket

>not intergrating crypto into a diverse strategy to build wealth

we all going to make it bruh
>keep your head up
it wont rain forever so keep going

fuking saved

Okay, so? Less than 1% of world population owns crypto at the moment, if that

if my 20k doesnt 1000x im killing myself

i agree x2 max from now on

Need a 20x?

See

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

And banks, who can get it for free, don't want to use it :(
Why do you think they'll buy your bags after CNBC taught gramps how to buy at ATH?

Just look at all the spamming retards in this thread and tell me it's not over

thats 20x you fucking retard. i've done 8x since december while the total market only grew x2.

it's not over
people dont even understand the market, man. Even talking heads on CNBC barely understand it

Shoulda went in last year pleeb Head.
To be real though, I got in eth at $29. And I never thought I’d “make it” either. I think everyone needs to pick good projects with fundamentals not just hype coins like Trx or ven. Not saying those coins can’t moon, I’d just be really uneasy holding large amounts in them for long time.

You think VEN doesn't have fundamentals? You idiot

Hey look, its this thread again

I take WTC more seriously, they’re more professional with the way they handle things and I believe will do better long term. Which is why I bought in early. They surpassed my expectations by a lot already.

>This thread again

Yeah, and I thought I was late to the party in 2014. So did everyone else.

Crypto is just getting started.

What fundamentals? Some partnerships and high profile investors? Where’s the white paper? They lack any originality. To me they’re just a meme that tried to copy neo and wtc and mash them together. In actually they’ll never do what neo does better than neo, or what Walton does better than Walton. With that said, you could still probably make good gains on it though. I am here for the long haul and I wouldn’t feel comfortable holding a bunch of them. To each their own.