My realityfag prediction is $150

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.club/representatives
youtube.com/watch?v=PRk3VNLeqhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it doesnt do smart contracts
W-wait anons, why did I buy this??

Extremely pessimistic prediction is $700

Because one dAPP/smart contract platform is more than enough. The hype right now around blockchain seems to have created 10 GORILLION ethereum clones with "better features" but masses aren't going to use ALL of them.

I'd guess around 1 XRB

honestly dude, normies are fucking all over this right now.

it's going to turn into Ripple I think.

It's 2.4 billion marketcap now at $18, easily it will 10x to $180....

maybe $750-1000 EOY but could also go parabolic in a new bull market

The truth is raiblocks is centralized shit :( sorry

Not inherently. Currently the devs have most of the voting but it’s still early days and that will shift as more people adopt and understand.

Not for long...

>>The truth is raiblocks is centralized shit :( sorry

you are wrong. sorry but not sorry. Devs only hold 5% of xrb. there was no ICO and xrb was premined using faucet captchas. its as decentralized as you can get. no private VC's and investors bought it. right now theres 1500+ nodes and its growing and i will run a node eventually as well. Get your facts fucking straight and back up your statements with evidence before you speak

cant believe i didnt buy in at $.70 just because it was on shitty exchanges

if this moons im gonna have to off myself

The centeralized complaint is not about holding but about the voting process. As more adoption happens, there will be more nodes and voting will naturally be more distributed.

If it moons?

Is you retarded? It's already up 30x from $0.70. You should def off yourself.

$30.

This shit does nothing. But mah 1000tx/s. Neo/Gas does that already. And its fucking hard to integrate into exchanges and the one selling point it has is a cross exchange transfer currency

It will actually be worth 2 XRB. Do you people have any idea what this will mean?

It will be worth 1000 nano

The fucking people who fud this coin are seriously pathetic get a life and clean up your shit the block over. Thanks.

I wish

This dude knows.

Jesus, I'm getting a chubby just thinking of the normie rush when they see Nano at 2 cents.

It’s an easy coin for actual normie adoption. Fast, no upfront fees for the user and (soon to be) simple to use.

It could crash and burn but remember, the iPod wasn’t the first MP3 player, the iPod wasn’t the most powerful MP3 player, the iPod wasn’t even the cheapest MP3 player but it was simple and easy to use and that caused it to absolutely destroy the competition.

how many nodes do they have running?

Wait... if 1 XRB equals 2 XRB... Raiblocks has perfected what bitconnect started. Boys, we have unlimited monies!

Wonder what odds of massive security vulnerability are. Only holding 20% of what I once held.

raiblocks.club/representatives

>literally centralized meme shitcoin with zero purpose or value which will be replaced by IOTA trinity wallet overnight
user you realized you were shilled into scammers a shit that cost $0.40 top? Right ?

if crypto as a whole keeps going, at the very least $250

RaiBlocks was featured in CNBC News today.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRk3VNLeqhM
Normies will come with full force when it hits Binance.

Pretty much this, so probably like $200 conservative. Of course it won't happen over night like the ADHD fuckers here want

your top 5 safest picks for 2018
ETH XMR XRP NEO BAT

fuck wrong place fuck me

holy shit.

$50 by the end of February, $150 by June, and depending on how the market goes (regulation and stuff) could go back to $50 by the end of year or go to $500.

It's almost over, FUDDERS GOTTA FUD BUT THEY"RE GONNA GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUTTA THE WAY THE CHAD RAIBLOCK TRAIN

CHOO CHOOO MOTHERFUCKER!